Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Don't worry guys...take a chillpill ....Vinod will twist Manjusha's arm oneday...when he realises wat a b@##@ hWinkis wife has been....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMantoothbrush13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav : Way out of Line (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@koolsadhu1000:
I am not die hard fan of manav.....................I also initially thought that he did wrong.................but remember he wanted all to realize the pain he has suffered......................dont forget.................MANAV DID THIS TO ARCHU NOT VARSHU OR VAISHALI WHICH SHOWS THAT STILL HE THINKS THAT HE HAS GOT THAT MUCH RIGHT TO DO SO................you scold or twist arms of those whom u think is your close one.............AND manav will not twist arm of manju as he has no right, but surely vinod will do...........this doesnt mean that vinod dont love manju.............
But still there is just a littttttttttle harsh one by manv, but its alright as his intention was not to hurt archu rather than make all realize her pain...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Manav tried to prove a point by twisting Archu's arm, her family rushed to stop Manav but Manav couldn't do that for his family. Manav was helpless while his mom and sister were beaten for nothing. The pain and the anger that Manav is feeling right now is understandable.

well said!!!
some things has to told the hard way!

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

<FONT color=#990000>Manav was way out of line today . Even if his full family was put in jail and according to him Archu is dicey ..............still he cannot go and twist her arm like this . This is exactly the torture that the police were talking about .

1] If Manav finds out about the liason between Manju and his sainted mom ............if he stumbles on to it that Manjus family was the one who wrecked his satyanarayan pooja and also put his family in jail ............will Manav have the guts to twist Manju's arm like this ? No .Coz Manju won't stand for it inspite of being wrong . Similiarly will Manav twist savita's arm like this when he finds about her liason with Manju.......a fact he is blissfully unaware of till now ? No . Why ? Coz Savita is his mother . Then why this right over Archu ? Coz he believes that a husband can get away doing this to a wife as she ' belongs ' to him in a property kind of way ?

Will This serial correct this display of stupid manliness or concept of a spouse please ?

2] Manav did a lot of emotional talk about Savita . Savita may do lot of things but she never hit was his biggggg argument . So that makes his mom's behaviour okay ? Exactly what did that idiotic statement mean ? He even asked the chawl people for support ...........the same chawl people whom sAvita had insulted repeatedly , picked up fights with , and even got physical with . Was Manav seriously expecting those people with whom Savita never bothered to maintain good relations ever to be on Savitas side ?

3] Going to the girls family and twisting the girls arm after spending two days in a police lock up is pretty stupid isnt it ? Till now , Manav was everything but not stupid . This is not a sensible move . This time he can really go for a week in jail and even Girishji cannot bail him . Did it strike Manav that Sulochna actually took him in the house , she cud have told him to get out from the door step itself ? Did it strike him that twice Archana had come to jail to set him free ? This clearly shows that Manav was acting brainlessly ...............a fact that his die hard fans will justify by saying what else do u expect the poor man had spent two days in jail .

4] He showed Savitas bruises to the Karanjkars ...........but he was unaware till the end of all the emotional bruises his sainted mom had inflicted on Archana with her dowry demands which is a legal crime . What exactly wud the Karanjkars feel upon seeing those bruises ? Savita had stood outside their door and informed their neighbours that their daughter was a prostitute . Inspite of seeing the bruises if the Karanjkars remained unmoved wud they be so wrong ? Why wud anyone be this moved about Savita except Manav of course ?

5] Tomorrow if Savita filled Manavs ears about Archu he wud twist her arm in the house if Savita showed him fake bruises ? Coz his nautanki mom is surely capable of that . The fact remains that Manav chose to resort to violence without proof that Archna actually did that complaint . So this is his tendency ?

6] Of course he is not practical enough to realize that his mother is not exactly dudh ki dhuli..........not bathed in milk herself , that her public tamashas went against her . Manju made use of all the public tamashas that Savita did ............but Manav never asked his mother even once why u did this with Archna ...........yet he asked the Karanjkars that question .

7] Is Manav going to be a hero because he is going to bleed that same hand that twisted Archanas arm as a punishment to his great lover heart ? And this shud make it ok ? How corny and stupid can this serial get ? Will someone please apprise Manav that irrespective of the fact whether the lover in him still lives or not .........its his choice to cut his hand or do whatever he wishes , IT IS NOT HIS CHOICE OR RIGHT TO TWIST HIS WIFE"S ARM HOWMUCHEVER ANGRY HE MAY BE ? DIVORCED OR NOT > MARRIED Or UNMARRIED HE CANNOT DO IT TO ANY FIANCEE OR WIFE ?

The worst part is him dragging Savita and telling her to boldly enter the Karanjkar home . For the first time Savita was scared of going there .............and it was high time . Hundred times she had gone there stood on their doorstep and blasted them . Just when she was learning her lesson , Manav spoilt it all by emboldening her once more ...............in this way when will Savita ever learn in this serial ? That day he shielded her from his father's wrath , today , he defied police orders for her and told her not to be scared of the Karanjkars . This is in a way encouraging his already spoilt mom . She will bounce back in full form thanks to him .

I am fed up of seeing the horror story called Savita being paraded by Manav as if she was some Madonna sent from heaven . "POOR ' Savita indeed ! She single handedly wrecked two lives by joining hands with Manju the snake and when the snake bit her she is doing a hoo haa and her son is echoing it !

Please stop this crude display of manliness immediately . It is as crass as Savita .

PS : I wud love to hear your answers to my question : Will Manav dare to twist Manju's arm when she is found out to prove a point to Vinod .

</FONT>

I agree with your points 100%, although I like Manav's character, I would not condone that kind of behavior from someone who doesn't see both sides of the coin. He never saw when Archana was being taken advantage of by his saintly mother, but is quick to jump to her defense when she is wronged, that is double standard in my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by satyamdas

What Manav has done is not worth defending. The script has many loopholes. Of course his family was tortured in the lock up thats what made him react like this. But WHY HE DIDN'T SHOUT AT MANJU for this? Did he see Archana doing this? So why can't he simply understand that Manju is Ajit's sister and it might be their act?

Because he does things without thinking, his marriage was ruined and he never bothered to get any evidence to prove his innocence. His father came on the scene and got enough evidence in one episode to prove his innocence. He took all his mother's lies about Archana getting married to Satish and never bothered one time to ask Archu is it was true. He act stupid sometimes, and because of this stupidity his entire family had to pay for it. Savita is crying crocodile tears right now but she deserves it, and soluchana is right in defending her daughter and wanting everything good for her. That is what parents do, they always want good for their daughters. I dont see her being wrong at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingkoolsadhu1000

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Think reality people. No one, nor male or female could ever tolerate or be able to endure seeing their family (despite their flaws) being tortured in such a horrifying way. Your able to comment about how Manav is wrong to hurt Archana etc etc, but you are the one being biased. Your only thinking about one situation, not Manavs. What person tell me, can watch their young innocent sister crying and screaching in pain whilst being physically abused for no reason. The trauma, the mental pain a person would endure during that circumstance is not even explainable. In a state of provocation and such anger, Manav took this step by showing how much it hurts to watch a loved one being hurt. He twisted her arm . But in reality people would go much further even stooping to a level of monstrosity by beating up their wives. A twist of the arm and bam! all of Manavs love, honesty, truthfullness is now being questioned. Suddenly Archana is the one who we should sympathise for. If you find it inhumane to see Manav hurt archana as she is female then why dont you also raise concerns about the fact that it is total INJUSTICE to physically torture a person in jail. Without solid proof of the crime, how dare the police do that. Believe me that is an issue you should raise. Oh well just my opinion.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Think reality people. No one, nor male or female could ever tolerate or be able to endure seeing their family (despite their flaws) being tortured in such a horrifying way. Your able to comment about how Manav is wrong to hurt Archana etc etc, but you are the one being biased. Your only thinking about one situation, not Manavs. What person tell me, can watch their young innocent sister crying and screaching in pain whilst being physically abused for no reason. The trauma, the mental pain a person would endure during that circumstance is not even explainable. In a state of provocation and such anger, Manav took this step by showing how much it hurts to watch a loved one being hurt. He twisted her arm . But in reality people would go much further even stooping to a level of monstrosity by beating up their wives. A twist of the arm and bam! all of Manavs love, honesty, truthfullness is now being questioned. Suddenly Archana is the one who we should sympathise for. If you find it inhumane to see Manav hurt archana as she is female then why dont you also raise concerns about the fact that it is total INJUSTICE to physically torture a person in jail. Without solid proof of the crime, how dare the police do that. Believe me that is an issue you should raise. Oh well just my opinion.

Since u bring up reality here r some real situations that wud be true to real life :

Manav wud think twice before going to Karanjkar house in real life , leave aside twistting arm , coz second time if he goes in to police station , they will be harsher than before for not learning a lesson from their display of third degree .

Reality is third degree is indeed given by Indian police , dowry burning is frowned down upon and dealt with strictly and cheap women like Savita r indeed bashed up by women police .

reality is Sulochana wud NOT be decent enough to even take them in the house to listen to their tirade

Reality is Karanjkar family has NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO FEEL SORRY FOR SAVITA INSPITE OF SEEING HER BRUISES COZ SHE STOOD ON THEIR DOORSTEP AND LOUDLY TOLD ALL NEIGHBOURS THAT ARCHU WAS IN ALL LIKELIHOOD A PROSTITUTE............SAVITAS BRUISES WILL HEAL WITH TIME BUT ARCHUS REPUTATION IS DAMAGED FOREVER ...........so Manav has no business even expecting them to feel sorry for his cheapo mom

Reality is for twisting his wifes arm , police will damage the very hand that did it  inspite of the warning that they had given to Manav and Girishji wont bail him out this time for acting so stupidly

Reality also is Manav not feeling sorry for his mother like some Saint's son but getting irritated with her and saying In a sense ur also responsible for all what u got for u made PUnblic tamashas which that witch Manju used against u to frame u .............do upkaar and stop these public displays at least NOW . Two days in a lock up wud make all family members snap at each other instead of being goody goody and introspectively checking out where THEY THEMSELVES WENT WRONG ................

u SAY IN REAL LIFE PEOPLE WUD GO TO MORE MONSTROUS LEVELS..............yES , only if they r in a position to do so . Thats real life for u . Not if ur not in a position . And mAnav has no position.........he didnt even have contacts to bail him out and depended on the charity of his brothers girlfriend's dad to take a step . Neither does Manav have contacts nor money to hire lawyers and sue the Karanjkars for destroying his reputation ..........and stepping in his wifes maayka is strictly off limits for him after the police case and his moms tamashas as ALL NEighbours will testify AGAINST his mom . Why , even his own chawl people went against her and any INDian son wud blast his mom for behaving so faaltu .

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

@koolsadhu1000:
I am not die hard fan of manav.....................I also initially thought that he did wrong.................but remember he wanted all to realize the pain he has suffered......................dont forget.................MANAV DID THIS TO ARCHU NOT VARSHU OR VAISHALI WHICH SHOWS THAT STILL HE THINKS THAT HE HAS GOT THAT MUCH RIGHT TO DO SO................you scold or twist arms of those whom u think is your close one.............AND manav will not twist arm of manju as he has no right, but surely vinod will do...........this doesnt mean that vinod dont love manju.............
But still there is just a littttttttttle harsh one by manv, but its alright as his intention was not to hurt archu rather than make all realize her pain...........

My dear guptill , with all due respect to ur opinion , This reasoning itself is wrong in my opinion . He did it to Archu coz he thinks he has the right to do so ? Who told u or even that Ekta kapoor who churns out thse soaps that a husband has the right to do so if he feels justified enough in any situation ?

The fact is my dear HE HAS NO RIGHT . LEGALLY OR MORALLY . If he hates his wife so much , law gives him option to divorce her and throw her out of his life forever ..........law does not permit him to twist his wife's arm even to prove a point . Wife is not an object and this HAQ JATANA THING is not romantic it is barbaric and Cheap . Why was Manav so much against his sainted mom being slapped by his father even after thirty years of marraige ? Do u have any answer to that ? At least his father was married to Savita for thirty years or twentyfive years and still Manav felt that lifting hand on the woman of the family , his mom , was wrong ! That too , although his mom was a real piece of work .

Well he was correct . Lifting hand on a wife is NOT THE HAQ or RIGHT of a husband .........whatever the situation may be . And in this case the right or haq wears off even thin, as they hardly had a marraige and their case is in the divorce court !

On one hand EKTA shows mothers like Sulochana who r broad minded enough to give muh tod jawab to bahu and sell jewellery to educate their daughter saying like u care about Punni I will care about my daughter . And on the other hand it is implied in this soap that if Manav feels the right to twist his wifes arm painfully behind her back and make her scream it is actually born out of the feeling of love he has in his heart ! I cannot believe this horrifying message !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top