Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I dont see why he wouldn't do to manju what he did to archu and i seriously don't think it was his fault at all. The poor guy watched his whole family get beaten up and couldn't do anything and those shameless people (with the exception of archu,varshu,vaishuSmile )were all looking at him like they deserved what they got.Dead when it comes down to it i prefer savita big time over sulochana true that savita is really greedy but at least she admits it sulochana acts like shes the best mother in the world then tells her daughter to get remarried despite the fact that she loves manav. She even considers the possibility that manav is innocent but still doesn't want her going back to him as her saas is badOuch is that any reason??? Usne saas ke saath shaadi ki hai kya. Also manav helped varsha with the whole ashwin issue and all he got in return was having to watch his sister being abused.Dead Manav always defended archana in front of his mother even when there was the whole necklace issue and also when she saw archu with satish and called her a charitrataheen (characterless) women. Archana on the other hand never bothered. And if archana was called a whore wasn't is sulochana who started the whole thing by calling manav exactly that even before savitaOuch
Coming to finally him twisting her hand i really don't think its that big of a deal. She's a 28 year old women not a little kid, vandu on the other hand was abused much more than what manav did and she is still only in college. her whole life has pretty much been ruined because of archana's stupid family.AngryOuchDead and also if vinod can't see archana in even that much pain then why doesn't he understand how manav must have felt. and hand twisting compared to danda hitting are two really different things
I was talking about this with my mum, he should just show her the tape that proves himself innocent and then find someone else and marry her.Wink or they should reunite and run away from their families so we don't have to watch their mothers argue like little kids all the time.Dead
sorry if hurt anyone i am a very biased manav fanEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMandevashree_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav : Way out of Line (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Manav loves archana a lot. i think he will regret what he did with arhcu (twisting her arm) because in the precap they showed his hand (which he used to twist her arm) was getting hurt and i m sure he was doing that intentionally. he was hurting himself for hurting archu.

he is torn between family and his wife. he supported his wife before and he got nothing. so now he is supporting his family.

for both families i have one line: laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maantay (cant translate it in english)

although beating and torturing is totally wrong with anyone, these two families never understood anything while communicating. now it has come to hurting physically.

archu and manav are so innocent that everyone is taking advantage of them. atleast now they are talking about what they feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

I dont see why he wouldn't do to manju what he did to archu and i seriously don't think it was his fault at all. The poor guy watched his whole family get beaten up and couldn't do anything and those shameless people (with the exception of archu,varshu,vaishuSmile )were all looking at him like they deserved what they got.Dead when it comes down to it i prefer savita big time over sulochana true that savita is really greedy but at least she admits it sulochana acts like shes the best mother in the world then tells her daughter to get remarried despite the fact that she loves manav. She even considers the possibility that manav is innocent but still doesn't want her going back to him as her saas is badOuch is that any reason??? Usne saas ke saath shaadi ki hai kya. Also manav helped varsha with the whole ashwin issue and all he got in return was having to watch his sister being abused.Dead Manav always defended archana in front of his mother even when there was the whole necklace issue and also when she saw archu with satish and called her a charitrataheen (characterless) women. Archana on the other hand never bothered. And if archana was called a whore wasn't is sulochana who started the whole thing by calling manav exactly that even before savitaOuch
Coming to finally him twisting her hand i really don't think its that big of a deal. She's a 28 year old women not a little kid, vandu on the other hand was abused much more than what manav did and she is still only in college. her whole life has pretty much been ruined because of archana's stupid family.AngryOuchDead and also if vinod can't see archana in even that much pain then why doesn't he understand how manav must have felt. and hand twisting compared to danda hitting are two really different things
I was talking about this with my mum, he should just show her the tape that proves himself innocent and then find someone else and marry her.Wink or they should reunite and run away from their families so we don't have to watch their mothers argue like little kids all the time.Dead
sorry if hurt anyone i am a very biased manav fanEmbarrassed

Yeah  it is obvious from your post that ur a die hard fan . Smile

That said , can't resist commenting on two things .

U asked is the saas being bad any reason for a mother [ Sulochna]  not to  send her daughter to her sasuraal . The reason u gave is Usne saas ke saath shaadi ki hai kya .

Well , my dear , if the husband is not going to stay seperate it does matter if the saas is bad or not . Just physically sleeping with one's hot handsome husband at night does not guarantee happiness for any girl if she is going to be a housewife and spend the larger part of the day with a dominating person like Savita who makes life miserable for her . Saas plays larger role in life than husband even at a certain point . Phere husband ke saath hote hai par zindagi saas ke saath nibhani padti hai for Indian girls in joint family . So Sulochanas concern over Savita is Perfectly right .

Your comment on Archana beng 28 year old , not a kid and twisting the arm is no big deal is absolutely horrifying in my opinion . Yes it is a big deal , a very big deal . 28 years , 22 years , 18 years does not matter here . What matters is the violence . Vandu was smaller in age and so she got a beating and that was more horrifying than twisting of Archnas arm seems to be ur argument here and it stuns me ! No one shud get a beating ............Vandu or Archana. The policewoman who did it shud be put behind bars by Manav if he has the guts to pusue the case . Archana is Not responsible for getting Manavs family behind bars . Neither did she tell the police to beat Vandu . What Manav has done is he has let that fat policewoman go scot free and removed all anger on Archana without listening to the truth that she did NOT COmplain to the police . Hitting your wife to defend your family is no mardaangi . His mother is a real piece of work ..........not a saadhvi . Usne jo gul khilaye hai na Manju ke saath friendship karke uska yeh natija hai .........yeh maar jo usne khaya police chowki mein .

You havent hurt me ...........so dont say sorry you r perfectly entitled to ur opinion . You urself admitted ur Manavs biased fan . All that is ok , but I cud not resist telling you my opinion about twisting a womans arm............It is indeed a big deal .

Bonai

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

What Manav has done is not worth defending. The script has many loopholes. Of course his family was tortured in the lock up thats what made him react like this. But WHY HE DIDN'T SHOUT AT MANJU for this? Did he see Archana doing this? So why can't he simply understand that Manju is Ajit's sister and it might be their act?

Bonai

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
UMMMM no i dont think so Manav was out of line he dint twist her arm to hurt her but to prove a point.. Yes Archu was mistreated at Manav's house but it was only Sav no1 else ever hurt her.. But the punishment was given to whole family even though Archu didnt do it but if u r blaming Manav for Davita's Abuses den u should blame Archu for all the jails sequence.. Manav just was proving that how hurtful it is to see ur family getting beaten up in front of u wne u cant do nething but to just stand n watch.. The point is clearly proven by him after that it was just for seconds n Vinod came ahead, he will realise wat Manav went to through in Jail..

I strongly disagree with ur statement that Manav was outta line but its just my opinion...

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nooooo i don't completely agree that Manav was way out line.
When Sulochana told Manav was dalal and slapped in front of every one and not even giving a chance for Manav to speak and Sulcohana did not even have a heart when Manav begged to speak to Archu and in spite of that we expect Manav to use his brain and Manjusha has done this to save her brother during the time where is family is beaten up and humiliated by asking why haven't u slept with wife???
How he slap Manju when Archu family is defending Manju act saying that Manju did right every thing why should he slap her to go jail again???
Manav defending his aayi he told that ye kya tarika hai badla le ka it means he is saying that yes his aayi did hurt Archu but not by beating and Manav twisting Archu hand was not intensionally he just wanted to show Vinod that Archu family should complained against him not his family especially Vandu.
Why is that always a guy who is married has understand all problem and feelings of girl what he is not even have a right to come and ask why his family members were in jail for two days but mother can slap him and insult him no of times and way???

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I don't know I'm sick of this track i was shocked that 150 episodes are already completed and more than half of them
being ArMan fighting Ouch I just want manjusha exposed and ArMan to reunite but since the trps are so high I don't think it's happening anytime soon Cry And in Canada it's only on the part when manav signs the divorce papers so even if the do reunite I have to wait 1 and half month to watch it

GHT_ArMan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Archana's main fault was that she took some time to break away from her mother's influence . She  should have heard him out but only because she was afraid of hurting her Aie , she didn't . 
And then slowly she started to realize what the man really means to her , but now it is too late .
Manav is going to be really nasty to her . She has no choice but to put up with it  and keep fighting for  her husband  .
Still , I am happy the way her character is developing now .

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 December 2009 at 10:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top