Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya's Written Update 15th December 2009

lilindiangurl13 Viewbie
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Pratigya's 15th December WRITTEN UPDATE

Pratigya and her sister are in the cart and going towards home when angad and his friends start to chase them. Arushi and pratigya both get scared and tell the driver to go faster and Angad and his his friends follow behind them. At home Nainaji says that the girls ate outside, now whos going to eat all this? Then Shyamji says that your getting angry for no reason, they are kids and might have felt like eating outside so they did. Then he says that i'll eat all that since i love to eat your hand made food. Then the we see that Angad and his friends are still chasing the girls. The dirver stops the cart when they are far from Angad and his friends and tell the girls that he cant take them any farther since they said 15 rupees but made him drive for 60 rupees. Then pratigya says that if thats the problem then you can take 50 rupees extra but the guy doesnt agree at all. Then Pratigya pays him the money and then both the sisters run into another street. Then Angad and his friends go into that street behind them.

On the other side you see Krishna waiting for pratigya at the tailor's shop and calls one of his friend and tells him something. Then the Tailor comes to krishna and asks him if he's related to Shyamji at all. Krishna gets up and tells him that he's his damaad do you have a problem? The Tailor says i was just wondering and he says that the girl is sweet and pretty, so the krishna hits him and says you dont measure her to deeply do you. He's like no not at all and i didnt mean that. Then we see that Pratigya and her sister are still runing and they keep looking back to see if they are coming. As they keep going they find out that the road is closed a ahead so they both look here and there. They hear Angad's bike sound so they hide behind this pole and a old cart. Angad comes there and just then his friends come and say that the road ahead is closed so the girls will be somewhere else. Angad turns his bike back and says that check all the roads they shouldnt escape. Both the sisters get up and goes back to the road to get out but they go silently, but as they look ahead they see Angad and his friends. They start to run again as fast as they can and then they hide behind a building. Angad and his friends come there and then angad says lets look in another street as they are about to go Angad hears pratigya's phone ring.

Angad gets to know where they are and on the other side Pratigya's mom keeps saying hello and then says that they cut the call. Shyamji says why do you keep calling them didnt you just talk to them and then she says that i want to tell them to not go to the tailor's shop since its late. She picks up the phone to call again but it said that its switched off. Then Shyamji says that let me try and it said the same thing and then her mom got worry and shyamji is like your worrying for no reason. Then we see Angad and his friends getting off the bike and heading towards them but when they get there all they see is pratigya's dupatta and a bag. Angad looks around and then says she's a smart. Then we see that both the sisters are runing and from the front she sees Angad and his friends with her dupatta so they turn around and keep runing while the guys follow them. On the other Hand everyone at home is getting worried. Then Pratigya and arushi make it to the road and jump onto an empty cart coming there way and asks the driver to drive fast.

Just as Angad was about to follow the cart Krishna and his friends come in the middle and stop them. Angad asks who they are and krishna takes off his helmet and shows his face. Krishna gets off his bike and puts pratigya's dupatta around his neck and stands in front of Angad. Angad says that this matter is between me and that girl and i'll revenge my insult. Krishna gets mad and slaps Angad across the cheek and just then all of Angad's friends start to run away. Krishna starts to beat Angad up and then after few mins Angad asks for forgives and then Krishna says that if you ever look at the girl again then you'll never see your face in this world again and also says that becuase she is your babhi. Then he says that you'll have to ask babhi for forgives and then he rides off on his bike and goes behind the girls. On the cart arushi is scared that they might come back but pratigya says to calm down and that when she notices that Pratigya doesnt have her dupatta. Just then krishna goes ahead on his bike and lets go of her dupatta and it land right on pratigya's head. Pratigya looks at her dupatta and at krishna who's riding away.

Nainaji is walking on her porch and waiting for the girls to come. The girls come right at that moment and pratigya tells arushi to calm down or mom is going to get more worried. Nainaji runs to them and says you both are back and then asks pratigya why is her phone switched off and then she sees the pratigya's dupatta is torn a little and asks what happened. Pratigya was about to say something when Arushi says that they had and accident with a bike. Then her mom asks if they are okay. Then dadi comes out and yells at the driver and says cant you drive better, but the dirver says that it wasnt my cart that got into the accident. Shyamji comes and tells dadi to calm down and asks everyone else to come inside. Pratigya pays the driver and goes inside with everyone else. Once they get inside Shyamji says do you know how worried all of us were and why did you close your phone and then says that us sending you outside doesnt mean you guys can do anything you want. Then he says that both of you are well educated didnt you think you can atleast note the number of the bike. Then her mom is like let it be as long as they are okay otherwise dont know what would have happened. Then both the girls go to there room and talk, arushi tells pratigya that last time you only said not to bother them thats why i lied. Then she leave and pratigya is still sitting on the bed and thinking and the episode ENDS.

Precap:

Angad and his friends come to Pratigya's house and tell the milkman to go away. Just then Pratigya comes out with a bowl and gets shocked to see the guys standing in front of her.

My Comment:

OMG i was soooo happy that Krishna come and stoped Angad.Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap... and OMG that dupatta scene was just sooooo dreamy....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming
I would rate today's episode
8/10

Please enjoy reading the update and dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 15 December 2009 at 12:04pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sarika.pKushi27guddu12poojjagroelovetwilightakshtha19arunavelkennedynaturelovesmesamippatel1993larimel22isra2811Sun-Lovesakshi1Mahabhootnimushkan_2003Mona_Mauryateri_susancontingencyA-N-S-H-I-K-AGoldenPanda.DareDevil_VickYminuupritirays-bhootni-Anu-ReddySandstoneunknowndesires.....Poojie....-Fatima-

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update Rosh, VERY welly written! Hug
Aiii i also loved the dupata scene, and the episode, Aii Aii Krishna Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13DareDevil_VickY

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot dear Hug

Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I totally enjoyed this episode.. very entertaining and I really do like krishna's entry track..

great written review.

and that precap is whoaa!!

unknowndesires. IF-Stunnerz
unknowndesires.
unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thnks alot!! The Dupata scene waz my fav!! The precap sounds rocking cnt wait to see tomorrows epi!

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update! Loved Krishna in this episode  :))

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thnx alotEmbarrassed

contingency IF-Rockerz
contingency
contingency