Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OMG ..OMG guyz m  luvingg diz couple so much......how adorable dey cn get......finally afta a lng wait we gt 2 see cute varni scenes esp in yesterday episode wen varun holds her hand and she has a big smyle on her facee.Ahh...finally get see rosh's cute smyle afta a long tymee....awwww m so in luv wid diz coupleee.....cnt wait 2 c der dinner date...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza311

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VARNI...simply adorable." in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Varni Varni Varni.... my cute little Varni, My sweet adorable Varni.... I just love this couple so much... they are like sweet adorable kids who just make you say "Awwwwww Cho Chwweeet" really I just love wen they show such cute and sweet moments of Varni... hey Varni fans come on yaar ppl.. reply... share your ideas... for so long we hav been complaining that there was no proper Varni scenes... but wen we get it no one is there to discuss it????

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Varni Varni Varni.... my cute little Varni, My sweet adorable Varni.... I just love this couple so much... they are like sweet adorable kids who just make you say "Awwwwww Cho Chwweeet" really I just love wen they show such cute and sweet moments of Varni... hey Varni fans come on yaar ppl.. reply... share your ideas... for so long we hav been complaining that there was no proper Varni scenes... but wen we get it no one is there to discuss it????

ahh...xactly...i have gt a varni fever...hehe....

aww sersly therz not much ppl discussing abt it cmn ppl..dey r one of d sweetest jodi ryt nw on television simply adorable...love em to the maxx...

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i lkd dem mre in ystrdes epi....wen he Love Song fr her............

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i really like thm nw thy r soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee

MeghAn_AnYaFan

IF-Dazzler

MeghAn_AnYaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
o.m.g i am too excited for the varni dinner date.....i hope creatives don't end it in a couple of seconds as for the sake of varni only i watch this show.

ayushimahesh

ayushimahesh

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxaTtRaCtIoNXx

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

ahh...xactly...i have gt a varni fever...hehe....

aww sersly therz not much ppl discussing abt it cmn ppl..dey r one of d sweetest jodi ryt nw on television simply adorable...love em to the maxx...
Totally agree with you
Varni is the sweetest couple

ayushimahesh

ayushimahesh

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Guys i like this couple very much
They are very cute just like two kids

Post Reply New Post

Go to top