Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janata.........I am back again for another episode.
We are back to the famous Mahvayanshi Khandaan & Mystery Mystefies!
here we are STILL busy figuring out who is whose son & who is whose Mother-Father......All in the story of one family!!!

The epis begins with Macchis-ki-Tilli coming with a Big thaal to Arjan's room.
She gifts him the thaal what is loaded with bridal clothes & jwellery to dress up...:)
Ok Kidding...She hands him some fine Makmaal Ke Kurta & Mahyavanshi Heera wala Jewellery to dress up & look like one of them.
Next Sexy Father DM comes & has some heart-to-heart moments with Arjan, where he aplogises for not accepting Arjan his son immediately.
He also Request to have faith on His OWN wife & Hiten Bhaiyya!!
Arjan all along looks like Villian to me...his expressions, expressionless!!!!

Next Santu-Maa is happy to have a UNITED Sons of Mahyavanshi!!
She forgets to bring coin to throw in for manaat & is also confused with
the maze of relationships that have developed with Arjan turning out to be DM's son.
Lets see....Now Santu is Khemi's Saas......Khemi is Hiten's Maasi, Arjan
is Santu's son......So now Khemi is ALSo Hitens Bhabhi, but she ALSO once again Arjan's Maasi....brggghhhhh!!!!

Next Arrogant Arjan is walking down the angrezo-ke-zamaane-wali staircase the same time as wonderful-brother-Hiten.
Both exchange maan ko Choo lena wali sten-gun-looks. Walks Macchis-ki-tilli- Junior, meaning Maulik & does Om namah savah.

Next Khemi comes dressed up like Christmas tree making us wonder how come Mahyavanshi Khandaan has not hit recession when the womenwolk dresses up the way they do....Hmmmmmmmmm!
Kheemis insist to help Santu & goes to the kitchen & that annoys Hamari pyaari Motiben very much.
But Kheemi knows how to stand up for her sister & comes to rescue Santu saying that now they BOTH are Mahyavanshi Bahu & hence they will work together....expressions on Motibens face is PRICELESS!!
Her schemeing Mind is working OVERTIME to separate the Pyaari Behanas!

The pyaari behanas are back in the favorite part of the house together---Kitchen & discussing their Badalte Rishtaa.

We go next to visit the Khaarkhana where the Same Mausi-Bhanja Kahani starts all over again now that arjan is DM's son. Apna Bahaudaar Jawan, Kanji comes & phooo phoos everyone. But all is not quiet!
Still waters are running deep & hence Samajhdaar Kanji comes & warns DM of what is Hawa ka rukh in the Kaarkhana. Moti ben marroes her Chotte-Log wala ghissa-pitta dialogue but Kanji handles the volley well & throws it back on Taru's face.....Screen freezes on Motibens Face!!

Moment of the Day: When Arjan & Hiten comes face to face at the angrezo-ke-zamaane-wala staircase!!

Dialogue of the Day: Kanji looks at Taru with disdain & tells her that she is clueless. Nothing less, nothing more!

Scene of the Day: Macchis-ki-tilli showing her pyaar se bhaara concern on Kheemi working in the Kitchen....I almost fainted with
laughter!

& Ok episode.....btw do watch some terrible acting by Santu-maa while standing near the Maa's Kuaa. Is it just me, or she putting on too much weight or just drowning under the weight of all those Jewellery & Mahyavanshi asli Ghee!

Love ~N~Heart

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821mana_indiaritakaymvatsaazminamahcirswarajgirER_ER_YAjhankarbeats87***Anu***funny25megha.psp87mahalaxmikArsha85-Jiya-Sun-Loveelgeedeepa911--Princess--Sri_NidhiGauri22bookbrain007kuttapusoap-criticpunjabi#1piyualkapeg_pionnebumtrinketapknfjhol-SilverFlames-neela226RoarkashbipashaammoosDew-dropMallika113leena04janu_2006niveditha*Piku*nikita_88_dkmystery_leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15th Dec- Badalte Rishtaa!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Nipun...

love the update...NO SanRaj scene at all ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur for this animated version of another boring episode. I hope they are not planning on stretching this sada saa track for too long. There is only so much scheming and negativity that the viewers can take. Ouch

With Christmas around the corner the Mahyavanshis must have decided to have 2 bahus dressed like Christmas trees in keeping with the spririt of the season.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cDiaaapknfjholNupur9ammoosnikita_88leelaa9

mahalaxmik

mahalaxmik

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the uplifting update.

I guess, now I can rethink my idea of watching this serial. I will just stick to reading the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9leelaa9

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

Thank you for the uplifting update.

I guess, now I can rethink my idea of watching this serial. I will just stick to reading the updates.

Ditto....with this present Sadela track...even I am losing my patience.....hope they change track soon...very soon!

leelaa9

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
too good.. nupsi... u just phirao ur magic wand over the maha boring episodes... wish it was shown the way u write it... super duper hit...gr8 going gal...Clap

Nupur9

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I think Arjan is Kanji and Moti Ben's son and Maulik is DM's son. We all know that Maulik did something to the DNA report..no surprise there

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups!

I think your update was more entertaining than the episode!

Nupur9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top