Fan Fictions

Pyaar Rab hain iya rab hi pyaar hain updatepage35 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 37

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear..its really nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Rab hain iya rab hi pyaar hain updatepage35 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for the update dear..its really nice
It's my pleasure di and thanks for loving the update di.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 21 December 2009 at 10:09am

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG..........its rly fabulous di...
very nice update...

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

OMG OMG OMG..........its rly fabulous di...
very nice update...
Thanks swati for loving the update.Embarrassed

kiran99

IF-Dazzler

kiran99

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
nice update dear

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran99

nice update dear
thanks for loving the updateEmbarrassed.

letsrockshona

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Part 3:-

Here in the kitchen, both Sanyo and Pratha make breakfast for all of them and soon both, Sanyo and Pratha became very good friends also. They talked and then after making the breakfast , they bring them at the breakfast table.

Sanyo:-come Priya with me brush ur teeth first.

Prithvi:-She already did it,

Sanyo:-But, how,

Prithvi:-Oh, actually,I thought it's better to do this now, u r busy in the kitchen.hope I did right thing?

Sanyo:-it's  ok.

Pratha:-don't worry bro,u did abosoutly right thing,now

Prithvi:-ok then prithvi start to eat but Sanyo said Priya come here, sit here.

Priya:-no,I'm not going,I'm staying here and still sit in the lap of prithvi.

Sanyo:-but look beta uncle have to breakfast quickly other qise he'll be late in the office.

Prithvi:-it's ok,I'll manage.Don't worry.

Sanyo :-but.

Pratha:-it's ok Sanyo, bro will be manage.Let's complete our break fast also.

Sanyo nodded her head positively.

Then they start to eat but prithvi is continuously looking Sanyo.Suddenly Priya said why r u looking at ma, uncle?

Hearing this prithvi start to cough.Sanyo look at Priya then at prithvi and embarrassed .Pratha try to not laugh.

Then prithvi excuse himself and going to his room. In his room prithvi stand in front of mirror and look embarrassed and little blushing.then he got dressed and after dressed he said to him self that control urself Lt.Colonel Chauhan.

But he know that it'smost difficult task,he didn't know the reason but feel some strong emotions with Sanyogita, some bonding with Sanyogita.yes,she is very  beautiful, may be worlds most beautiful woman but still it's not the reason.She is beautiful but she is different that other woman. She has her will power,her principal. Suddenly prithvi's chain of thought broke by Pratha.

Pratha:-Bro,I have holiday for some days so,Priya will stay with me but if u have no problem then?

Prithvi:-Then?

Pratha:-Take Sanyo with u and drop her in front of her school. If u have not any problem with that.

Prithvi:-No, I'll                                                 

Pratha:-thanks bhaiya.then

After some prithvi drop Sanyo,in their way they didn't talk with each other and they didn'tlook at each other.they just try to normal but their mind is nor working. Some how they managed to reached their respective destination.

Here after the school Sanyo walking in the road and thought something.She didn't noticed when a car came almost infront of her but one strong hand pull her and she saved.She feel shivered and then look and found prithvi.

Prithvi:-What's this Sanyogita?aapka maan kaha hain,aapne dekha nehi oh car kitne speed se iss taraf aaraha tha aur mein aapko tab se bula raha tha,par aap hain ki.

Sanyo:-oh mein?

Prithvi:-chaliye aap iha se?he take her with him in his car and asked aise kaunsi pareshani hain jo aapko kuch khabar nehi aapne sath kaya  horaha hain.

Sanyo:-oh mein soch rahi thi ke agar mujhe kuch ho jay toh,Priya ka kaya hoga?.

Prithvi:-Par aap ko kyuon kuch hoga?

Sanyo:-aapko pata nehi ,mere shaadi kin halat par hui thi,

Prithvi:-Nehi pata ,agar aap chahe toh bol sakte hain,may be Mein kuch help  karsakta hoon.

Sanyo:-Par mein aapko.

Prithvi:-ok,If u have problem then forget it.

Sanyo:-no,it's ok,then not here, let's go from  here.

Then after some time they reached one place near the waterfalls and sit there.

Sanyo:-I was married to an old man, because of my parents are not alive, I lived with my uncle but he only love my wealth which is left by my parents. one day he come and said that I have to sign some papers and then I sign them but after some days uncle told me all property are lost already lost my parents.if I want to my property back then I have to marry .At first I said no but he said we lost everything If I not agree then we have to stay in the road.After some days ,I agree to married.

Prithvi:-u didn't saw him or his pic.

Sanyo nodded negatively.

Prithvi:-But how could u?With out see anybody u agree to marry , but why?

Sanyo:-I don't know but that time May  be I have not any option.then after married we go from my house.When ,I saw a village,I have so many questions but nobody with me except my husband who is drunk.some villagers ne hume ghar tak pauncha dia, then I saw his face,he is very old man and very weak.I shocked but that time I just crying .that day my husband told me  but prithvi interrupt her and said that old man,not ur husband ,that's not marriage.

Sanyo try to say something but prithvi stopped her and said continue .then again Sanyo said that day he told me that I bring u here because ur uncle told me to and he said ur uncle have property but why I agree to marry him? Then I was shocked but that man said I have one big girl u'll be her mother from to day. Then that girl comes and I saw her. She is older than me but has some disease but very nice girl.

After that day I go to meet my uncle but she didn't meet me. Then again I go back to that village. I take care of that house from that day.Somehow, I managed and I joined a school as teacher. But after some days that girl died and some villagers said I killed her and he believes it.

Then he bit me everyday and I try to tell her that it's natural but he didn't believe me. One day in the mandir, I found Priya and bring her with me.

Hearing this all prithvi closed his fist tightly and said then?

Sanyo:-then oneday, he became more weak and suffered from high fever and after some days he died and again those men said I killed him and they said I have leave the  villege but I told them mein Priya ko leke kaha jau bahutbaar kehen pe they said that I have to move in one corner of the village. Then from that day I lived there with my Priya.now, my world is with Priya.

Prithvi:-u know one thing u r very brave, but u r very innocent and believe anybody easily.

Sanyo just give him a smile and then prithvi asked who is uncle?

Sanyo:-Prakash Rathod.

Prithvi in his mind I heard this name earlier but where and when?

Sanyo:-What happen?

Prithvi:-Nothing.Let's go,it's late now,I'll drop u then I have to go office.

Sanyo:-I'll manage.u go to ur office.

Prithvi:-No,I'll drop u ,let's go.one more thing If u believe me then go with me.If said no then I think U?

Sanyo:- Let's go.

Prithvi:-that's good.

Pls read it and comment it.All my silent readers pls press the liked button also.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 05 January 2010 at 11:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

m_rupaalka91Amor.kiarathedivaletsrockshona_ArTi4ever_...Mithuz...anumeha_rajat-Lipsa--.Aphrodite.-Soulmate_SanaSennyCrazzyBusymeghapartiitsAishpratsy

alka91

alka91

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
it's really nice
i like it
thanks yaar
it's fantastic

Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top