Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Pyaar Rab hain iya rab hi pyaar hain updatepage35 (Page 3)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

nice n different ff
thanks shruja for loving this concept and yes it's different.
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana866

superb dear
really awesome
fantabulas ff
thanks dear for loving this concept and ff.
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by letsrockshona

anyways wow rakhi di wow Embarrassed
kya baat hai didi jaan...dil khush kar dia aap ne humaraTongueI'm glad that u loved this ffEmbarrassed
first of all thanks for the pm  welcome dearEmbarrassed
and then
well writen...beautfully explained the character sketches   I'm glad that u loved the character sketches  ....it was awesome rakhi di and a pleasure to read another amazing and superb ff of urz...di kya meeting thi prc and sanyo ki...very lovely...aur ye kya pehli nazar mein prithvi ko kya hogaya love at  first sight....superb update di
i loved the part where priya asks prithvi wat is ur name and can i call u uncle
adorable scene  thanks dear for loving this ff also and that  scene,that's my favourite scene also.
overall....a lovely and a fabulous update
looking forward to read the next part next part will post soon dear
and i hope prc gets rid of the 70 year old huby of sanyo's
sanyo ka70yrs old husband died now but how they married that'll prithvi find out soon.
replied on ur comment in red.
DantaDeepa IF-Dazzler
DantaDeepa
DantaDeepa

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
HI RAKHI HOW R U ?
AACHA HUA TUMNE LINK BHEJ DIYA NEW FF KA
BEC'Z ITS FANTASTIC
SUPERB
MINDBLOWING
EXCELLENT
OUT OF THIS WORLD
AND ITS CONCEPT IS REALLY VERY NICE
WAITING FOR NEXT PART EAGARLY

LOVE
DEEPA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepanwita

HI RAKHI HOW R U ?
AACHA HUA TUMNE LINK BHEJ DIYA NEW FF KA
BEC'Z ITS FANTASTIC
SUPERB
MINDBLOWING
EXCELLENT
OUT OF THIS WORLD
AND ITS CONCEPT IS REALLY VERY NICE
WAITING FOR NEXT PART EAGARLY

LOVE
DEEPA
thanks deepa for loving this concept and yes it's different from my other stories.
Next part will post soon dear.
bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for the pm n a lovely fan fic dear.. nice beginning but Sanyo widow !!  Thats really sad yaar.. I like Prithvi as army man n the kid is cute.. waiting for morrreeeeeeeeeeee ! keep it up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhuvana3

Thanks for the pm n a lovely fan fic dear.. nice beginning but Sanyo widow !!  Thats really sad yaar.. I like Prithvi as army man n the kid is cute.. waiting for morrreeeeeeeeeeee ! keep it up.

It's my pleasure dear.Thanks dear for loving the concept.
Yes, sanyo widow and have sad life but now she meet prithvi and hope soon all well and all her sadness gone.
Thanks dear for liking prithvi as a king.
Thanks dear for loving the kid and yes she is cute.
I'll post continue soon dear.
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Part 1:-

Then Lt.Colonel said let's go Mrs. Singh.Sanyogita just nodded then she asked can I ask a question sir?

Lt.Colonel stops in the middle of the corridor and said yes, madam.

Sanyogita:-Sir, What happen to me yesterday after one man throw a knife to me?It's just only a knife which is hit my arms but I lost my conscious and it's still paining and I heard that doctor told u yesterday if I not brought here timely then I'll die?

Lt.Colonel:-Priya beta go and sit there, we'll come in 2 mins.

Priya nod and go from there. Then Lt.Colonel said madam that knife is not ordinary knife, it's poisonous knife and that poison killed any child or old man in a min and for young people only 3 to 4 hours.

Sanyogita:-Oh no. Sir, thank u for save my life, if u not came there yester what happen to Priya, she is very little and no one she have except me.

Lt.Colonel:-It's my duty to save u and others madam. Anyway, let's go madam, Priya is small and she needs some rest and she needs more u right now.

Sanyogita nodded and goes from there then both ,Priya and Sanyogita sit  came out from the hospital and said ok sir,we'll leave now.

Lt.Colonel:-Wait,I drop u.

Sanyogita:-But,sir..

Lt.Colonel:-Let's go madam.U r still very week and I think I should leave u to ur house.

But one officer come and said Sir.

Lt.Colonel turns and said yes Capt.

Capt. Verma reporting sir, Sir we have to go in that area, Special instruction from head quarter just come and they told me to inform u and we have to leave for there right now .

Lt.Colonel:-Ok, then told to one of the solder to leave the Mrs. Singh and her daughter safely to her village. Then he said to Sanyogita, Mrs. Singh I have to go now,u take care. And then said to Priya beta, take care and take care of ur mother also and kissed her cheeks.

Then he and Capt.Verma goes from there for another mission.

Sanyogita looking at that direction prayed in her mind that he'll save and soon back safely. then she and Priya go with that soldier to their village.

Here after returning from the mission that night Prithvi taking rest in his room but his mind is keep thinking of Sanyogita and Priya. How they survive their? He is very eager to meet them but think If Mrs. Singh doesn't like it.

Prithvi:-I don't what happen to me but I liked u, ur innocence, ur smiles, just one time I saw u smile and this is the most precious gift to me. I don't know really what happen to me but my heart says we'll meet again. He smiles and then goes to sleep.          

After some days, Here at that village Sanyogita is cover her daughter with blanket and then she lay beside her and think if anything happen to her then she thought about some days ago morning incident and shivered. She almost died if that soldier. Lt. Deshai didn't save her from those villagers who said very bad things about her.

Sanyogita:-aab kaya karu,iye log are iye awaj kaise hain iha,then she get up from bed and watched from room some people throwing some oil on their home and then they ights the fire and throw this.

Sanyo feared and quickly goes and wakes up Priya and said wake up beta,we have go from here but she saw fire came near to their  room .She quickly cover Priya in blanket and goes out from the home from the backward  but her duppatta caught  fire .she throw them and runs in the directions of the jungle with her daughter Priya.After long time they stops and look at the direction then Sanyogita said beta sit but Priya asked ma, why they bruned our house?

Sanyogita:-I don't beta.But some people came there and said so, tu iha hain,aur aab kaun tujhe save karega.

Sanyogita:-Priya runs.

Priya:-No, ma, I'll not go from here.

Sanyogita:-Go beta. But soon those men's approached towards her and sanyo steps back and then they hold Priya and throw her and one of the man caught Sanyo's wrist and try to pull her but soon they received a punch from someone.

Then Sanyogita saw Lt.Colonel punch that man and other officers also there they taking care of other men's.

Prithvi carried Priya who is hurt in her arms and crying .Sanyo came and hold her and hugged her tightly and crying there.

Prithvi feels sad and then he looks at that direction where those men are hold by his officers.

Prithvi:-Who r u all? Why r u all try to killed her?

One of them:-Huh, she is not good she killed her husband then going that night with u and ?but soon he received another punch and prithvi hold his collar and said Don't u think liked this again.If again talking liked this then I'll killed u right now.

Another man:-Sahab ,gussa kyuon karte ho, sahi toh bola isne.

Prithvi's eyes are red in anger but he calm himself and said that night she injured and she admitted in the hospital, do u know if that night we r not taking her in the hospital then she died.

Another man:-Accha hota aare iske wajay se humara kitna pareshani hain aur iye lerki ne uski pati ko maar dia.

Prithvi:-tum log kaise jante ho?Aur iye ek lerki ko bina

One man:nehi sahab hum galat nehi bol rehe hain,puchiye isse,isne shaadi kyuon kia itne bura se,kyuon ki uska paisa ?.aur phir ek din isne usse

Sanyogita shout nehi iye sab galat hain,Sab galat prithvi,pls aap inke baat ka vishwash mat kijiye,iye sab galat bol rehe hain,humne aisa kuch bhinehi kia.

Prithvi at first shocked and little happy to hear his name from her mouth but soon he said to villagers iye sab baat galat hain.

One man:-aapko itna dard kyuon horaha hain,koi agar iske kuch bole?

Prithvi now loose his temper and said chup ekdam chup ,tab se dekh raha hoon,kuch bhi bol rehe ho,kaya samjhte  ho tum sab, then he looks police also come and inspector Sharma come and said Yes, Lt. Colonel ,u  caught right peoples they r creating trouble here from many days.u don't worry,we'll taking care of them .

Prithvi:-ok,take them then he moved and said to Sanyogita madam,let's go from here.

Sanyogita:-but where?My house is completely burnt and

Prithvi:-Let's go to ur village first.

Then all are going to village of Sanyogita.

Captain Verma to Prithvi:-Sir, why we r going that village.

Lt.Colonel:-then where Mrs. Singh lived.

Captain Verma:-but sir they are very cruel and I heard from Lt.Deshai that day when Mrs. Singh arrived and some villagers said bad thing about her and try to killed her but Lt.Deshai save her.

Prithvi:-u didn't told me this and Lt.Deshai also.

Captain Verma:-Mrs. Singh told him not to tell anybody.

Prithvi:-great u r all,

Then they reached there but villagers didn't want Sanyogita lived there. Some of them in feared told no, some of them told intentionally.

Sanyogita crying their and hugged her daughter tightly and said Maine nehi mara aapne pati ko.he is not well. I didn't kill him and sit in the ground.

Prithvi:-Look, If she said this then why u all r thinking like this? Dekhiye jab tak inke ghar thik nehi hota inhe koi rehene dijiye.

Nobody answered.then prithvi again said agar aaplog kuch nehi kehenge toh iye kaha rehenge. She is woman and she have this little child with her then take her in ur home.

No response from them then someone said she stay with me Lt.Colonel Prithviraj Chauhan.

Prithvi turned and found her sister Pratha, Captain Chauhan is standing there.

Pratha come and said she will stay with me and u all pls stop ur all bad things.

But Sanyogita said but, Sir.Madam How? Pratha:-Don't worry,Miss ?

Capt. Verma:-Mrs. Singh.

Pratha glanced at him then said yes, Mrs.Singh, Let's go and ur house brunt and these people didn't allow live u and if u forcefully lived here then they try to do something and then u think about this little girl, she face all this and what's her mind condition now? Sanyogita agreed and said ok.

Then all are left the place.

Capt Verma is very happy too see Pratha there but couldn't say anything because of Lt.Colonel Prithvi.

After some time they reached the home, Pratha and Prithvi's home.

Prithvi and his team going for report to their superior officer.

Pratha:-chaliye, ek min mein iye Mrs.  Singh mein nehi kehe sakti oh, Can I call u Sanyogita.

Sanyogita nodded her head positively.        

Pratha smiles and said ok,then Sanyogita I'm Captain Pratha Chauhan ,u can call me Pratha.

Sanyogita smiles and said ok.

Pratha:-U little angel,

Priya:-I'm Priya.I came here few days ago but I didn't ?Sanyogita stop her and said Priya..

Pratha smiles and said U came here few days ago oh. Actually, I came here today evening .

Priya:-humm ,ma I feel sleepy right now.

Sanyogita:-ok beta,Pratha..

Pratha:-sorry I forgot, here come and it's ur room and If u need anything then tell me.my room is there ok.good night. Then to Priya goodnight sweety.

Note:-That's for today.No precap.
Pls read it and comment it.All my silent readers pls press the liked button also.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 18 December 2009 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

m_rupaAmor.letsrockshonamaria_awan...Mithuz...-.Aphrodite.-anumeha_rajatmeghapartipratsy

Go to top