Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Why is Bhaktyar part of a fake show? (Page 5)

urooj Goldie
urooj
urooj

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Well he didn't say anything wrong...the show is fake and most of the things are scripted.(even krk said in his interview).....if the show is real and not scripted then why did they made pravesh finalist....why didn't they let junta chose the finalists of BB.... why did vindu got the oppurtunity to nominate three people which never happen before...
Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urooj

Well he didn't say anything wrong...the show is fake and most of the things are scripted.(even krk said in his interview).....if the show is real and not scripted then why did they made pravesh finalist....why didn't they let junta chose the finalists of BB.... why did vindu got the oppurtunity to nominate three people which never happen before...

ok the showis fake  so  that a question na that why  bakti is in a fake show
it will be fake : if bakti loose
and it will be real if bakti  win itConfused

MukeshR Senior Member
MukeshR
MukeshR

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Galat Baath hai Panditji... Aur kitno ko Rulaoge..... Ek se peth nahi bhara tha lagata hai...
Cry
Dekha aap ke ek comment ne kitno ke dil thod diye.... Yah Aachi baath nahi hai....

urooj Goldie
urooj
urooj

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Bakhtiyar is in the show bcz bakhtiyar fans are voting for him and wants to see him in the show....

I guess i'm missing something ConfusedConfused....can u tell me when did bakhtiyar said in the show, if he lose then the show is fake and if he wins then the show is real.
urooj Goldie
urooj
urooj

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MukeshR

Galat Baath hai Panditji... Aur kitno ko Rulaoge..... Ek se peth nahi bhara tha lagata hai...
Cry
Dekha aap ke ek comment ne kitno ke dil thod diye.... Yah Aachi baath nahi hai....

Where did I talk abt pandit ji.Confused
MukeshR Senior Member
MukeshR
MukeshR

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Bakhtiyar is in the show bcz bakhtiyar fans are voting for him and wants to see him in the show....

I guess i'm missing something ConfusedConfused....can u tell me when did bakhtiyar said in the show, if he lose then the show is fake and if he wins then the show is real.

Yeaah.. Sanroy... When did bakthi said that....
well was it his sarcastic comment.. As usual Jo Uske fans ko samaz nahi aaya... No issue

Uroj... Wait for one more day...  Bakthi will clarify tomorrow what he said today..... So you might get the ans...

MukeshR Senior Member
MukeshR
MukeshR

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Cry

Where did I talk abt pandit ji.Confused
Oops.. My mistake... that was not for you !!!!
urooj Goldie
urooj
urooj

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Yeaah.. Sanroy... When did bakthi said that....
well was it his sarcastic comment.. As usual Jo Uske fans ko samaz nahi aaya... No issue

Uroj... Wait for one more day...  Bakthi will clarify tomorrow what he said today..... So you might get the ans...

I'm not joking here...This is my question to sanroy and the topic starter too, bcz he also said the same thing in his post......I just finished the show, and i don't think bakhtiyar said anything like thatOuch

Go to top