Bigg Boss Season 4

Why is Bhaktyar part of a fake show? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kartiuroojready2rockfire_gunBugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Bhaktyar part of a fake show? (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

first i guess he was ponting on pravesh immunity andvindoo  hand granade ...bhakhityaar is really good at sarcasm words ....fake doesn;t mean that he is pointing that they all r acting.......

if this is a sarcasm so i think itsa high time to change the defination of  sarcasm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

bhishma_p

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

karti

karti

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
There are so many things done on this show which makes a doubt about the show. I am pointing some of these here.
1. What was the need and use of the task announcing BI as winner and ask him to give a speech. That was clearly done to make sure that everyone nominates BI next time.
2. What's the point of giving a handgrenade to vidoo when his eviction was fake.
3. Why just a week before finale pravesh is given the immunity.
4. Why was the video shown about planning after the nomiations. Why didn't BB punished them by making those three nominated.
5. Pravesh is a comman man entry but he is a model and knows vindoo and kamal. He seems to be very lucky if he get in on his own.
6. The task about punditji looks all fake. BB ddin't showed us what all he said to others. The proof of that is when they all went inside aditi or poonam said that ki kya bol raha tha pati ki sewa karo and all. But this was never shown. All they showed was BI. And which pundit talks about bada dil and chota dil.

All these are making BI doubt that there is some fakeness in the show.
Why he is still in the show because he doesn't want to leave at this stage or else everyone would tell him that he ran because he was afraid of loosing.

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhishma_p

yep, the show's fake alrite, a guy who threatens his wife with divorce after the show if he is evicted before her on television, is still in the house, that means either the show is fake, or the voters are idiots ... Go India Go, beat up that wife ..... Ouch<br>

Consider the insecurity of the guy LOL Bahar nikalne se pehle hi rona shuru Wink LOL I wonder how some people always land up on all fake shows and keep getting "misused" LOL Bahut na insaafi hai... Ab ek hi show baaki hai Bhatyar Irani ke liye - Raaz Pichle Janam Ka ROFL I wdefinitely want to know the secret behind Bhaktyar irani... Dead LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Bakhtiyaar is the most fake person i have ever seen or i must say he is the double minded hypocrite ......main jeeta toh thik nahi toh fake.
Numerology ,astrology try klarlo ....effect hota hai toh thik varna fake.
u say u dont belive in it ....but u still dwell on it ......id pandit would have told him positive points ....toh mast ...nahi toh passt LOLLOL
Bhagwaan isko sadbuddhi de LOLLOLLOL

@amrit - sorry i just liked ur post by mistake LOLLOL ..i didnt intend to LOL ,..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manishabensmallwonderIsmaail

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karti

There are so many things done on this show which makes a doubt about the show. I am pointing some of these here.<br>1. What was the need and use of the task announcing BI as winner and ask him to give a speech. That was clearly done to make sure that everyone nominates BI next time. <br>2. What's the point of giving a handgrenade to vidoo when his eviction was fake.<br>3. Why just a week before finale pravesh is given the immunity. <br>4. Why was the video shown about planning after the nomiations. Why didn't BB punished them by making those three nominated.<br>5. Pravesh is a comman man entry but he is a model and knows vindoo and kamal. He seems to be very lucky if he get in on his own.<br>6. The task about punditji looks all fake. BB ddin't showed us what all he said to others. The proof of that is when they all went inside aditi or poonam said that ki kya bol raha tha pati ki sewa karo and all. But this was never shown. All they showed was BI. And which pundit talks about bada dil and chota dil.<br><br>All these are making BI doubt that there is some fakeness in the show. <br>Why he is still in the show because he doesn't want to leave at this stage or else everyone would tell him that he ran because he was afraid of loosing. <br>

There is another post that makes me feel otherwise

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1306380

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

@amrit - sorry i just liked ur post by mistake LOLLOL ..i didnt intend to LOL

ROFL u r too much LOL Dislike button needed now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BuggersunandshineIsmaail

Post Reply New Post