sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Bugger

i m curious .....what u edited ....πŸ˜†

Scrapbook padho..yahan likhoongee to BI kee fans offend ho jaayengeπŸ˜›
MukeshR thumbnail
[QUOTE=karti]There are so many things done on this show which makes a doubt about the show. I am pointing some of these here.
1. What was the need and use of the task announcing BI as winner and ask him to give a speech. That was clearly done to make sure that everyone nominates BI next time.
This was done so that Bakthi goes into secret room

2. What's the point of giving a handgrenade to vidoo when his eviction was fake.
That was for vindo.. Bakthi did mistake and paid for it....

3. Why just a week before finale pravesh is given the immunity.
So that bakti and pravesh will be in final and easy win for Bakthi

4. Why was the video shown about planning after the nomiations. Why didn't BB punished them by making those three nominated.
To Create mass sympthy for Bakthiyar.. Any way after showing the video it was clear that all ll be going to be againsth those  three...  Result continuous nomination

5. Pravesh is a comman man entry but he is a model and knows vindoo and kamal. He seems to be very lucky if he get in on his own.
Just to raise falling TRP ... Nothing to take with fakeness.. Nobody is going to trust common men when 120 Crore lage hue hai...

6. The task about punditji looks all fake. BB ddin't showed us what all he said to others. The proof of that is when they all went inside aditi or poonam said that ki kya bol raha tha pati ki sewa karo and all. But this was never shown. All they showed was BI. And which pundit talks about bada dil and chota dil.
Cause abhi BB Development team ko bhi pata chal gaya hai.. Ki iska kuch nahi ho sakata.... Itna tho hum apne baap ko jeetane ke liye bhi nahi karate...

Moral.. Grapes are sour.... 

urooj thumbnail
Well he didn't say anything wrong...the show is fake and most of the things are scripted.(even krk said in his interview).....if the show is real and not scripted then why did they made pravesh finalist....why didn't they let junta chose the finalists of BB.... why did vindu got the oppurtunity to nominate three people which never happen before...
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urooj

Well he didn't say anything wrong...the show is fake and most of the things are scripted.(even krk said in his interview).....if the show is real and not scripted then why did they made pravesh finalist....why didn't they let junta chose the finalists of BB.... why did vindu got the oppurtunity to nominate three people which never happen before...

ok the showis fake  so  that a question na that why  bakti is in a fake show
it will be fake : if bakti loose
and it will be real if bakti  win itπŸ˜•

MukeshR thumbnail

Galat Baath hai Panditji... Aur kitno ko Rulaoge..... Ek se peth nahi bhara tha lagata hai...
😭
Dekha aap ke ek comment ne kitno ke dil thod diye.... Yah Aachi baath nahi hai....

urooj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanroy

ok the showis fake  so  that a question na that why  bakti is in a fake show
it will be fake : if bakti loose
and it will be real if bakti  win itπŸ˜•

Bakhtiyar is in the show bcz bakhtiyar fans are voting for him and wants to see him in the show....

I guess i'm missing something πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....can u tell me when did bakhtiyar said in the show, if he lose then the show is fake and if he wins then the show is real.
urooj thumbnail
Originally posted by: MukeshR

Galat Baath hai Panditji... Aur kitno ko Rulaoge..... Ek se peth nahi bhara tha lagata hai...
😭
Dekha aap ke ek comment ne kitno ke dil thod diye.... Yah Aachi baath nahi hai....

Where did I talk abt pandit ji.πŸ˜•
MukeshR thumbnail

Bakhtiyar is in the show bcz bakhtiyar fans are voting for him and wants to see him in the show....

I guess i'm missing something πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....can u tell me when did bakhtiyar said in the show, if he lose then the show is fake and if he wins then the show is real.

Yeaah.. Sanroy... When did bakthi said that....
well was it his sarcastic comment.. As usual Jo Uske fans ko samaz nahi aaya... No issue

Uroj... Wait for one more day...  Bakthi will clarify tomorrow what he said today..... So you might get the ans...

MukeshR thumbnail

Where did I talk abt pandit ji.πŸ˜•

Oops.. My mistake... that was not for you !!!!
urooj thumbnail
Originally posted by: MukeshR

Yeaah.. Sanroy... When did bakthi said that....
well was it his sarcastic comment.. As usual Jo Uske fans ko samaz nahi aaya... No issue

Uroj... Wait for one more day...  Bakthi will clarify tomorrow what he said today..... So you might get the ans...

I'm not joking here...This is my question to sanroy and the topic starter too, bcz he also said the same thing in his post......I just finished the show, and i don't think bakhtiyar said anything like that