Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome Dhakkan he isπŸ˜† Kuch nahi he wants to run away with his karod rupees and not turn back and look😳 Also now he wants to be an 'Ishtaar"⭐️...Sab reality show to kar chuka hai..ab baaki to kuch bacha nahii...so now he wants to come into BollywoodπŸ˜† . Just wonder what kind of roles he might land up in!

Fixed show hai to theek hai, darwaaz kholo aur rafa dafaa ho jaao..none really needs to see a whiny pooh every day in the show!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
first i guess he was ponting on pravesh immunity andvindoo  hand granade ...bhakhityaar is really good at sarcasm words ....fake doesn;t mean that he is pointing that they all r acting.......
The show will be fake only when Bhaktyaar loses [Bhakti-ism]. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
manishaben thumbnail
Originally posted by: moodylilgurl

Who doesn't? don't the other contestants do it and don't some of the forum members here do it? What's wrong with that?

kyu jab wo kehte hai ki India bachayega to bheekh kyu maang rahe hai, and 4 ur kind in4mation none of the other contestants r couples so aisa nahi hai ki ek maa bahaar aakar bheekh maangne ki zaroorat hai, that is unfair moody babes πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: manishaben

tanaaz to bhaktiben ke liye facebook par voton ki bheekh maang rahi hai 😈

Tanaaz should probably appeal "Please vote for Bhaktyaar and make him win because if he loses then he will come home and abuse me and scream at me for weeks. To save me from emotional battery, please make him win".

May be then she will bring in more votes for her husband.

I even think that she requested Bigg Boss to let him stay and she went out.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manishaben

kyu jab wo kehte hai ki India bachayega to bheekh kyu maang rahe hai, and 4 ur kind in4mation none of the other contestants r couples so aisa nahi hai ki ek maa bahaar aakar bheekh maangne ki zaroorat hai, that is unfair moody babes πŸ˜‰

Ghar ke andar pati camera ke saamne, phool pattiyon sabse zorry bolke bheek maangta hai, ghar ke bahar biwi canvassing kar rahee haiπŸ˜†
anyway, theek hai..whatever works for them!!

Originally posted by: fire_gun

first i guess he was ponting on pravesh immunity andvindoo  hand granade ...bhakhityaar is really good at sarcasm words ....fake doesn;t mean that he is pointing that they all r acting.......

i agree here

aur aisa toh nahi hai k hum sab yehi maante hain k the show is perfectly fine and nothing is fishy in it πŸ˜†
even on IF we've had so many discussions where we do feel some part of it is scripted

Tanaaz getting less votes than bakhtiyaar was a shock for me too..rohit surviving and vinod kambli's eviction was really surprising ..etc etc

and he did not say he'll decide whether its fake or not..he said his reply will depend on the 'situation' k log kis baare mein sawaal poochte hain

i personally dont think he said anything wrong 😊
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

if this is a sarcasm so i think itsa high time to change the defination of  sarcasm
yep, the show's fake alrite, a guy who threatens his wife with divorce after the show if he is evicted before her on television, is still in the house, that means either the show is fake, or the voters are idiots ... Go India Go, beat up that wife .....
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There are so many things done on this show which makes a doubt about the show. I am pointing some of these here.
1. What was the need and use of the task announcing BI as winner and ask him to give a speech. That was clearly done to make sure that everyone nominates BI next time.
2. What's the point of giving a handgrenade to vidoo when his eviction was fake.
3. Why just a week before finale pravesh is given the immunity.
4. Why was the video shown about planning after the nomiations. Why didn't BB punished them by making those three nominated.
5. Pravesh is a comman man entry but he is a model and knows vindoo and kamal. He seems to be very lucky if he get in on his own.
6. The task about punditji looks all fake. BB ddin't showed us what all he said to others. The proof of that is when they all went inside aditi or poonam said that ki kya bol raha tha pati ki sewa karo and all. But this was never shown. All they showed was BI. And which pundit talks about bada dil and chota dil.

All these are making BI doubt that there is some fakeness in the show.
Why he is still in the show because he doesn't want to leave at this stage or else everyone would tell him that he ran because he was afraid of loosing.