Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh no the trps have gone up today. Apparently there are people like Avi who think that carrying a 50% burn patient around is very romantic 😑

It shows love and devotion, but romance?
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Oh no the trps have gone up today. Apparently there are people like Avi who think that carrying a 50% burn patient around is very romantic 😑

It shows love and devotion, but romance?

How long is he going to carry her?...it will become stale..every time he carries, trps will go down in future...I think creatives doesnt want to show romantic scenes between thm, they like Sobbing Rads, rather thn romantic...
chashmish97 thumbnail
🀣Rajjj stopp rapinq meh wiff yuur divine sense of humour!!!🀣 Gosh yew've hurt meh allooooottt!!! 🀣 hehe Epic dose!!!!🀣 Yuuur humour is gettinq better and better....imma coming there to rape yew!!!😈 Sorry passionate rape...
chashmish97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

How long is he going to carry her?...it will become stale..every time he carries, trps will go down in future...I think creatives doesnt want to show romantic scenes between thm, they like Sobbing Rads, rather thn romantic...

Yuur right....they should show her beinq cured quickly and then some romance that they owe us! If they don't get ready yuuur tomatoes eggs,strike boards and knifes...😈
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..TatianaMJ_SD

🀣Rajjj stopp rapinq meh wiff yuur divine sense of humour!!!🀣 Gosh yew've hurt meh allooooottt!!! 🀣 hehe Epic dose!!!!🀣 Yuuur humour is gettinq better and better....imma coming there to rape yew!!!😈 Sorry passionate rape...

πŸ˜³πŸ˜›i hurt you miss jackson?..thn i must stop writing such threads tht hurts someone..sorryy dear dint knew abt it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›you are coming to rape me?...OMG maine tumhara kya bighaada hai?..I think I better run to some other forum..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..TatianaMJ_SD

Yuur right....they should show her beinq cured quickly and then some romance that they owe us! If they don't get ready yuuur tomatoes eggs,strike boards and knifes...😈

hello jee, Why me?..ur not gng to keep ready tomatoes, eggs, knifes etc?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chashmish97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

πŸ˜³πŸ˜›i hurt you miss jackson?..thn i must stop writing such threads tht hurts someone..sorryy dear dint knew abt it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›you are coming to rape me?...OMG maine tumhara kya bighaada hai?..I think I better run to some other forum..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Don't worry hun...I don't mean it....seriously...I say furr fun....Hehe thankie...Thats Miss Nessa Jacksonx!!😳
I'd betta go....tiredπŸ₯±
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misti73

Oh no the trps have gone up today. Apparently there are people like Avi who think that carrying a 50% burn patient around is very romantic 😑<br><br>It shows love and devotion, but romance?<br>

may be the trps were up bec. everybody wanted to see how will vishakha go with radhika bec. she said she's going to her sasural
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

[may be the trps were up bec. everybody wanted to see how will vishakha go with radhika bec. she said she's going to her sasural

ur absolutely right charu !! atleast I was more curious to know how Vih would go to her Sasurall ? Who is this Vikram ? What relations he shared with Purohits and Visakha ? What tamashaa would Vish throw to get the blessings of Babuji and RaDev romance would be an added bonus