Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

15/12 Written Update LIVE ! Completed

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
  • Bhide and Sodhi, Haathi and Popatlal arrive at Mehta's house.Taarak says arre wah every male member of Gokuldham at my house.
  • Sodhi tells that they all want to go to swimming at silver club along with their family. taarak says its not possible as its ladies time. Sodhi says atleast we should try and talk with the manager of the club.
  • At the club, Jetha tries his best to convince the manager to let him allow to swim between 1-3 . But he refuses flatly.
  • Then Jetha sees his friend Kanti , and asks him when he came from the village ?
  • Kaanti says he was here a month back and is working in this cluub as a waiter. Jetha asks him if he is good with the manager. Kanti says the manager is very selfish. Jetha is irritated.
  • Taarak and all his gang go to babita's house and taarak says since in gokuldham society we do all things unitedly , so i think even today we should swim together with our family.
  • Babita says but that timing is only for ladies , she will have to talk with the owner of the club.
  • Babita calls the owner of the club and asks for permissionn , the club owner agrees and all of them are very happy.
  • At the club, Jetha says to Kanti that he wants to go into the club come wat may. Kanti asks y wats the reason ?
  • Jetha says that he has a challenge with his wife that to prove his love for her , she has asked him to come to the swimming pool between 1 -3 .
  • Kanti says but its impossible between 1 -3. Jetha says cant u go ? Kanti says i can go. Jetha says how come arent u a man ? LOL
  • Kanti says i am a man but alongwith that i am a waiter. Jetha says oh wow this idea is awesome. I will become a waiter.
  • Kanti says yeah i can allow u as waiter since a new waiter called surjit singh is joining us today. But for that u will have to wear a sardar's costume
  • Jehta says dont worry about that. He goes to a shop called Changan dresswala and buys the sardar costume.
  • At gokuldham society , Sodhi is very happy and he is dancing. Bhide says please dont shout or else everyone will come to know. They call the kids and tell them that they all are going to silver club to swim. All kids are happy.
  • The kids convince Dadaji to come to the club . Dadaji finally agrees. Tappu asks haathi if goli can come from his uncle's house ? haathi says no he cant , he will come only tomorrow.
  • taarak says we will call jetha and tell him the good news. But when he calls jetha , jetha disconnects the phone.
  • At hotel jetha disguises himself as the waiter , and wears daadi and mouthstache and turban and is looking like a sardar . the episode ends.

PRECAP : babita sees Jetha and stops him and asks him , I have see u somewhere ? Jetha says u must have seen Sodhi and is about to leave. She says " Ek minute , how do u know Sodhi ? " He says " we 2 are the only sardars, who have married parsi women" and is about to leave. She again says "ek minute" LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ishan.k - 15 December 2009 at 8:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selbypisces25PriyaBB~~~~

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Very nice update Ishan Thanks Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss