Chat Clubs

****#The Hang Out Lounge****(INVITES ONLY) # 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-ananya-

IF-Rockerz

-ananya-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskan19

Originally posted by aj_observer

Hi Muski...Yup..all Arti hugs...I am loosing interest though......I love hugs...leking itne maturity nahin chahiye..........I want to see the flustering the awkwardness..etc...that is actually cute....

exactly......and now if after this much comfort in some scene they show awkwardness it'll look weird......

awkwardness will be shown for some situation they ve not deaalt b4.. jaise woh dupatta night dress scene wala.. ya something new... right??? why for a hug now!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****#The Hang Out Lounge****(INVITES ONLY) # 21 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskan19

IF-Rockerz

muskan19

Originally posted by -ananya-

Hi Muski...Yup..all Arti hugs...I am loosing interest though......I love hugs...leking itne maturity nahin chahiye..........I want to see the flustering the awkwardness..etc...that is actually cute....
<br><br>par even as college students.. kitne din tak awkwardness rahegi AJJJ... as r'ship develops flustering etc tho rahega nahi na.. like it was awkward initially when they said ILU to each other.. par not now... ab tho they are comfortable saying that to each other na... bahut din flustering dikha nahi sakte<br>

it's not abt reality ananya........ok remember the barn scene.....it turned out so well because even if they wanted to get close still their was lot of awkwardness and flustering......which adds to the moment and make it interesting.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Originally posted by -ananya-

par even as college students.. kitne din tak awkwardness rahegi AJJJ... as r'ship develops flustering etc tho rahega nahi na.. like it was awkward initially when they said ILU to each other.. par not now... ab tho they are comfortable saying that to each other na... bahut din flustering dikha nahi sakte
bohot din..I hardly saw any...after the she said ILU...whole lot of fights and then directly barn scene...uss ke baad...married couple....as much as I loved the barn scene..I wish it happened little later show the awkwardness for a little longer...hugs are fine....remember the first kiss....it was so cute....

Mou.-Rinky-annie07

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Waise guys.todays hug was such a short one.......& we r discusssing so much abt it.this is why cvs show this kind of random hugs between MN.........to keep the MN fans interested to the show..........

-Rinky-annie07Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
they r just showing hugs so we fans love hugs & we drool over them .......so they find this is an easy source 2 convience mayur fans for mayur scenes they had

Mou.-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

yeah mou...AB face does light up....Big smile

muskan,aj- people like us arent really their target audience..its the teenagers.....they LOVE hugs....u know why...these two share a VERY good onscreen chemistry toh all is well......just hope something positive comes out of these hugs.....

requoting myself again....

muskan19annie07

-ananya-

IF-Rockerz

-ananya-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@muski-- I agree.. barn scene mein there was flustering.. coz it was for the first time such a thing happened to them.. next time he kisses her on her eye or something.. itni awkwarness nahi hogi na!!! it was absolutely diff level than the cheek peck in the library

@AJ-- yes yeh baat bolo ki they jump into scenes.. I agree.. barn scene late hota tho achha hota tha...I was just saying after they show all this... awkwardness abhi dikha ke .. no point... hug mein why shuld they feel awkward when barn scene happened.. coffee thing happened... cheek peck happened???

muskan19-Rinky-annie07

muskan19

IF-Rockerz

muskan19

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ok i love the bro-sis scene saw it again LOL......didn't find it over dramatic too......sometimes it's not about the character it's about the moment......it was an emotional moment for her and she was falling apart.....nicely done......stupid adhi who did kill it but rest very nice......

Mou.-Rinky-annie07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top