Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fizzles

IF-Dazzler

fizzles

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I have many grievances with the writers of BB. But today, I only have one...why did they leave the Armaan-Bharti romance track so late? Ouch This is the only question that was running through my mind when I saw today's epi.

The ArBi moments were so special, gave me goosebumps. The way Armaan handled Bharti, with so much care. And the way Bharti was lost in his eyes and for the first time there was a different kind of intimacy between them. I loved it. I for one could feel the sense of longing between them. We know exactly how Armaan has felt for Bharti, since day one. He gave his heart to her the moment she almost fell in the pool LOL But Bharti today showed us that the feelings she had hidden away for so long, are finally coming out in the open.

Again, it was so apt to use pehli baar mohobbat ki hai. For me, it's become ArBi's song cuz it suits their situation perfectly. It was first used in the proposal epi and I'm glad that they used it again. The lyrics reflect their state of mind.  But why, just why didn't we have all these beautiful moments sooner? I would loved to have seen more of these two cuz I'm totally in love with them. I don't think I need to say it but I'll say it anyway..Aamir and Rags have such wonderful chemistry that is subtle, yet so mesmerizing. I could watch these two in one frame...all day...

Just to add, loved AJ's entry!! God, I missed  his word of the day LOL. I didn't expect to see him in the jungle- so random but that's AJ for ya LOL him and his lil bit on the side LOL. You know, AJ may seem stupid but he's actually very smart. He knew all along abt ArBi...I remember the time when he told them that they have good tuning between them Wink He may say silly things but he observes things very well. And although I felt for Payal, I'm kinda hoping she doesn't tell Bharti abt her feelings for Bhaskar. That would be unfair on her part. Her love has been one-sided, therefore she should set her love free.

So much more for me to say cuz I love ArBi and Armaan looked super hot today. But I've been taunted for my long posts so I'm trying to cut down Embarrassed but I will miss BB, more than words can describe Ouch

Highlights: all ArBi scenes. They were fantabulous (as always) Balle Balle boy AJ's entry. And not to forget Bharti's outburst at OK. Once again, Ragini gave a power packed performance Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Neha.-kaninikabasurayShiningStar18Blueberry_07shockalot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why so late??" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Helloji,
After a long time I logged in and saw your post.
I was actually thinking the same.Smile
The jungle scenes were literally so "hot"LOL, ArBi are capable of doing these type of scenes so why the creatives wasted so much time?
Both of them looked so good together, the song fitted them so well.Embarrassed
Armaan looked so hot in that black TshirtEmbarrassed
And Amarjeet was cute as alwaysBig smile, yes he is intelligentWink, I loved what he told ArBiLOL
I felt bad for Payal, but I think Payal knew it already. From the precap I think Bharti overhears Payal-Armaan's conversation.
I am sure Bharti will remain as Bharti and ArBi will be together at the end.
I know the creatives were following Lalola track, but their main "Gunah" is "not able to identify ArBi's magical chemistry" and "they wasted a good lot of time"Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafizzles

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
fizzles...this is so unfair...............just coz i named u in the 'chapar chapar member' dun mean i taunted u...Cry thats what i luv abt ur posts the most....ur feelings always match mines..n u express all that i hv to say...so much better than me...

SOMEONE DIN LIKE THE 'chapar chapar' nomination..Cry i m distraught...devastated.....hey prabhu aka KK hamka ee duniya se uthai liye....huma ka karenge jee ke...Cry

btw..hvnt seen todays epi..hv to catch it on youtube..will comment in detail after seeing... SHAZ Missed u a lot....hope ur better..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzles

fizzles

IF-Dazzler

fizzles

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

Helloji,
After a long time I logged in and saw your post.
I was actually thinking the same.Smile
The jungle scenes were literally so "hot"LOL, ArBi are capable of doing these type of scenes so why the creatives wasted so much time?
Both of them looked so good together, the song fitted them so well.Embarrassed
Armaan looked so hot in that black TshirtEmbarrassed
And Amarjeet was cute as alwaysBig smile, yes he is intelligentWink, I loved what he told ArBiLOL
I felt bad for Payal, but I think Payal knew it already. From the precap I think Bharti overhears Payal-Armaan's conversation.
I am sure Bharti will remain as Bharti and ArBi will be together at the end.
I know the creatives were following Lalola track, but their main "Gunah" is "not able to identify ArBi's magical chemistry" and "they wasted a good lot of time" Angry

So pleased to read your comments, Kanu :)

Yes, I agree CVs wasted time and NOW are showing ArBi scenes Angry these two have amazing scenes together. Phir fans ko itna intezaar kyun karwaya? writers are ridiculous Ouch

Armaan looked hot indeed. I needed a fire extinguisher for my screen, it was on fire LOL kya adaa hai...jiska koi jawaab nahin Embarrassed And rags was superb as usual.

AJ was cute hehe. His advice to ArBi was good. AJ, tusee great ho! I also felt bad for Payal. Lekin Kanu, she has to let Bhaskar go, na? Bhaskar ne usko kabhi pyar hi nahin kiya. Aur agar Payal ka pyar sucha hai toh usse Bhaskar ko azaad karna chahiye. Bharti has accepted her naya roop and she is willing to embrace her identity for love, for Armaan.

Dost, the CVs haven't really followed Lalola. Cuz in that show, there was a proper romantic track between the leads. But in BB we have been cheated. But it seems like they are sticking to the original ending, which is good. Bharti has to go to Armaan. There are no two ways abt it.

Thanx for your comments *hugs*

kaninikabasuray

fizzles

IF-Dazzler

fizzles

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

fizzles...this is so unfair...............just coz i named u in the 'chapar chapar member' dun mean i taunted u...Cry thats what i luv abt ur posts the most....ur feelings always match mines..n u express all that i hv to say...so much better than me...

SOMEONE DIN LIKE THE 'chapar chapar' nomination..Cry i m distraught...devastated.....hey prabhu aka KK hamka ee duniya se uthai liye....huma ka karenge jee ke...Cry

btw..hvnt seen todays epi..hv to catch it on youtube..will comment in detail after seeing... SHAZ Missed u a lot....hope ur better..

Arre yaar, I didn't even know that you had nominated me!!  But I feel honoured that you did  Embarrassed trust me amigo, I didn't mind at all. It's just that I have been made a joke out of (but not by you!) sometimes and then it makes me feel embarrased of my writing.

I missed you my friend. Always good to read your comments. Please, please don't feel bad. I'm not even upset abt the nomination. It's something else. But I'll let it be Embarrassed

Do watch the epi....it was a treat for all ArBians. And don't be sad, keep smiling :D

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
dear i know...tussi humse aive naraz thodi na honge..!! ur a sweetheart.. Wink

well now now..what is that something else yaar..?? if somethings bothering u plz tell me... will try to act a bit 'gyaani' n comment...tho i find myself the most 'confused' member out here...LOL

yeah man..dying to c todays epi..hv put it to download..on youtube..!! really hoping ArBi had sizzling chemistry just like u mentioned...n armaan..hai...Embarrassed aab kya kahein...woh to paidaishi HOT hai..!!

btw shaz do check out kanus latest VM....awesome yaar..but warning..gonna make u sad...so pls ensure u hv atleast a ton of tissues around..to wipe ur tears...Cry

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 December 2009 at 8:57am

fizzles

fizzles

IF-Dazzler

fizzles

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

dear i know...tussi humse aive naraz thodi na honge..!! ur a sweetheart.. Wink

well now now..what is that something else yaar..?? if somethings bothering u plz tell me... will try to act a bit 'gyaani' n comment...tho i find myself the most 'confused' member out here...LOL

yeah man..dying to c todays epi..hv put it to download..on youtube..!! really hoping ArBi had sizzling chemistry just like u mentioned...n armaan..hai...Embarrassed aab kya kahein...woh to paidaishi HOT hai..!!

btw shaz do check out kanus latest VM....awesome yaar..but warning..gonna make u sad...so pls ensure u hv atleast a ton of tissues around..to wipe ur tears...Cry

I have yet to see the VM, but I'm sure Kanu has done a wonderful job. I will catch it when I log in later on. I am feeling kinda tearful already, so I will have to keep my box of tissues close by Ouch

paidaishi hot hehe. I think I will have to ask my hone wali saasu maa (Aamir ki mama) to confirm this Wink Yes, ArBi were sizzling as always. My heart skipped a beat just watching them.

Chat later *hugs*

Armu4eva

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey Shaz! Great to hear from you!

I so agree with you yaar, "pehli baar mohobbat"  is definitely ArBi's song. It does fit them perfectly! Gosh whenever i hear the song my mind straight away gets lost in ArBi.. Ever since the proposal episode, thank god one thing the CVs did right was to put the song as ArBi's song..

But they did many things wrong and one of them would be like what you said delaying Armaan's and bharti's love track.. It did take them ages to develop it.. I have a feeling when they eventually wanted to develop the love story then came the news that BB was going off air.. Well this is unfortunate for us audience. What's bothering me is that we are ONLY two epiosodes away and they are still dragging the truth, the truth being that bharti loves armaan only.. Even today Bharti didn't really give her final answer she replied saying "Shayad.." Gosh this only mean that it's gonna drag even further and we'll finally see ArBi unite on the last episode! That is just too little man!

And yea AJ's entrance was so random.. I found it really funny! Like why would he come into the jungle just like that, ok i know he saw Armaan's car, but i still found it very silly..And it was because of him that armaan and bharti love scenes were shorten.. I actually wanted to see armaan getting up and admiring bharti while she was sleeping!!!LOL That would have been so sweet!! But really cute that she was lying down on him..

Sad for payal, but i don't think she should get Bhaskar because halfway through the show it seemed that she already accepted the fact that Bharti was slowly falling for Armaan.. I too think that BB will end of with ArBi being together but only at the very last scene..:(

So us fans won't get to see much of the growing love between armaan and bharti sadly.. The reason for this is i think the CVs were so caught up with developing the other track of bhaskar turning into a woman, undergoing the difficulties of being a woman and the 9 roops he has to go through that they didn't really bother to develop the love story that was going on..This is just very unfortunate.

Yea aamir and ragini really have an excellent on screen chemistry i'm just hoping that they will work together in the future!! It'll be a treat to us fans.. They should work in such a show in which there is intense romance going on Between them and Aamir is like the lover boy kinda.. We'll at least get to see what we never really got out from BB!Smile

PS: Jungle scenes were perfecto!! Nothing beats armaan and bharti in a jungle.. This is the 2nd time and it is as great as the first.. but wanted more of the romance going on..

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 15 December 2009 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafizzles

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.