Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

karan is opening a acting school-Final Warning Page 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by resham12345

Yeah. I never appreciate good people, Good people who are made to be good because of good funding.
SO hina is popular and that is why her name was added in the category after the voting was closed. How fair. All fans vote like crazy for their favourites. And then the voting closes, everyone is waiting for the results and suddenly a nother name is added to the category. How reliable. So that provves how popular she is? I don't think so? That shows Rajan's funding. Her acting is improving day by day. Yeah so you agree that her acting is sucky, and is really bad and she is trying to improve it. So shouldn't the awrard been given to someone who is already a good actor, not to someone who is trying to improve. First I don't get what you have written because of your excellent language skills, and second of all Jeolous my foot. Why would I be jeolous of a breating corrupt machine and a terrible actor?
This show should be called YEH PAISA kiya kehla ta hai

yeah thats why you are here right. First of al this is YR forum not Kis desh forum did any1 go there and bash or insult your fav show like this that you're doing here. what if we go there bash your fav star and show how would you people feel than same here. Before speaking think twice. So what karan is opening acting scool its his choice did he ask you .And this topic is about karan opening school, not ITA award who won what and what not? You're jealous that's why frustrating here. Hina and karan name was already there get your facts right. it was sara /parul kinny /angad name was added later. Hina is already popular don't think only harshad and aditi has a fans. If i like hina and karan that doesnt not mean i wil go to kis desh and harshad and adiit. I even like harshad am stil saying harsad deserve best actor award not karan but hina do deserve this award. The awards function already held and i do not understand why u bothering to come here. why u hurt other people feelings if some1 say bad about harshad you wil guys hurt too. Also think about other feelings if u even want to reply here koi manner toh hone chaiya.. Harshad is very good actor and very good human being i dont think he needs award to prove that how much he talented he is . if you 're truy fan of harshad you would feel bad about he didnt get the award. Now whatever has happened we cannot change it. you should not blame karan for he won the award do you even know him in real life we should bash or blame any actor that we dont know i respect your feelings , we all are in IF we should live like a frinds not like enemy aisa chalta raha thats how world end soon. We should not hate each other when we dont know other person well. Same iwth me i have few fav;s but i like al others too i belive very actor is good in their own way. These awrads are nothing to me my favs already make a plce onmy heart and they are the winners for me.

Lets forgot that was the past whatever happens it happens for good.
Sorry if i hurt you i was very upset by your comment so i was rude to you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan is opening a acting school-Final Warning Page 5 (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
This post is about Ali Merchant, Sara Khan, Karan Mehra & Nisha Rawal Saas Bahu Aur Saazish feature regarding acting school let's stick to that ONLY.

Awards are over. Results have been declared. Fighting among each other is not going to change it.

Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. This is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

Don't post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself or your favorite celebrity spoken by others.  Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members are strictly a NO NO  here.

Members have been said this earlier as well if you see any post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite jodi/celebrity. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

This topic will be monitored by Dev Team. After this i
f anyone found bashing, name calling, posting instigating comment/remark will face serious action. With increase in warning meter even ban option can be taken by Dev Team.

IF Dev Team

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Acting and Karan?
Or for that matter acting and yeh rishta?
The only word that goes with them is MONEY.
Star plus helps them gain fake trps because of the money rajan shai gives them but star won't help karan in running the acting school.
THe two people who need to enroll in an acting school are akshara and naitak. The only thing Hina can do is breathe heavily, and shy away, she should know that the awards she is getting are because of Rajan's money not because of her talent. Same goes with Karan.

You are mixing up many things here... Both Hina and Karan NEVER won any award for ACTING...

One award was for FRESH FACE how come that is counted as acting?
Another Award was for - POPULARITY so how come that is counted as acting?

Start Plus is paying money, RS is spending money, please use some commonsense, why should they spent their hard earned money on these things? TRP ultimately depends on the public, which is been counted in 4 metros, not in Mumbai to bribe and hike !!! When Star Plus and RS do all these other channels and producers sit and watch? is it making any sense? you mean to say Ekta is a broke? Zee Channel has no objection ? Please use some common sense while posting, not only here anywhere in IF..Tongue

Indian Telly Award entered Last minute entry for Bidaai Casts, if they were not included then it cannot be called as award ceremony, so out of shame they realised the mistake and added few names.LOL

i know this post is not related to award, but there is a misconception going on this forum and would like to clear it.. if this is clear then all those rumors will hold no value..

It is good if Karan is opening an acting school.. if he started teaching others about ABCD of acting, that it will help him to improve his own acting, realization of his own acting style will surface .. instead of criticizing, better appreciate his good move for his own benefit as well as others  who join that school..Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-moonlight08beautiful16-SalShah4eva-

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hi guys, whoever return about don't talk anything about karan hina. and karan acting school. u have to appreciate him for opening acting school and he show his talent better. nowitself he is acting very well i pray god he will defintely improve in his acting. don't feel jealousy.

resham12345

Goldie

resham12345

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Okay I follow, the IF COC.
Let me clear one fact,what is a forum for?
For voicing ones opinions.
How can you categorize me as a kis desh fan only?
I am part of many forums here on If.
And Harhshad does not need any awards to prove his acting abilities.
Did I once say that HArshad or additi deserved the awaard. No I didn't I did not mention them ONCE. .
I do on the other hand think that the ones who go the awards were not deserving and others were better. And in my opinion that is because of the money. Everyone has full right to their own opinion. You like someone I like someone. Two different people. Get it?
This topic was about karan opening a school.
Let me clear one fact dear, Karan is a new comer, who in my OPINION does not know even the A of acting so it is not suitable for him to open and acting school and ruin the basics of other new actors.
This is my OPINION. Forums are after all about discusion, good or bad. I have negative feedback for some actor or show I will obiviously come to that particular forum and voice MY OPINION

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Did I once say that HArshad or additi deserved the awaard. No I didn't I did not mention them ONCE. .
I do on the other hand think that the ones who go the awards were not deserving and others were better. And in my opinion that is because of the money. Everyone has full right to their own opinion. You like someone I like someone. Two different people. Get it?
Let me clear one fact dear, Karan is a new comer, who in my OPINION does not know even the A of acting so it is not suitable for him to open and acting school and ruin the basics of other new actors.
This is my OPINION. Forums are after all about discusion, good or bad. I have negative feedback for some actor or show I will obiviously come to that particular forum and voice MY OPINION

don' worry he will hire professionals to teachBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Wink true
logo so jitna bhi pyaar se baat karo..
pyaar se samaje the hi nahi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

Originally posted by lathika4u

Wink true
logo so jitna bhi pyaar se baat karo..
pyaar se samaje the hi nahi haiLOL

kya bataye vo apni aadat se majbur jo haiConfused

Edited by joysorrow - 19 December 2009 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top