Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
This was the last thing to happen on the show.
I mean how can you deliberately hurt those who loves you, no matter what
he/she has done to you. Even if ArMan reunite, their chemistry will not be sweet
and innocent one as before. You announce its end of love and twists the hands of
whom you love just to prove how much you have suffered is disgusting.
THIS is certainly TYPICAL EKTA SHOW....
And now hate this more than manav hates archana. I am off this show...............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Leave This Rubbish" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Manav doesn't think Archu loves him... but I agree that things have got far too complicated, even I'm getting bored now...

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
why does ekta do all this each and evrytime.........it is just because of her this attitude that none of her show's fame stays longer........and this so called QUEEN OF TELEVISION has now become a gret flop just because of her THIS attitude......she never lets the lovers reunite....she is hgopeless and disgusting......i hate herAngryAngry

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc:
sorry, but archu also used to think that manav doesnt loves her, yet she loves him. Mnav has proved that he is same as archana and is no better. now, there will be rona dhona..............manav misunderstood me...................i love him, he hates me...........................i m ruined................blah blah blah blah blah.......................non sense and disgusting....................i m fuming at the moment....................

shivaniaroraji

shivaniaroraji

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you.I am off with this now

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yeah, Rubbish where is Bappa.  PR what happened.

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
No its difficult when ever i decide to stop watching creatives give me a epi which makes me to watch for few more epi LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMansensodyne-dhruvi

meghana1016

meghana1016

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hii guys i am a very slient reader of these posts ...but today i am sooo done with this pr I agree with all of you.I am off with this now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.