Pavitra Rishta

superb promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh no , this is absolutely horrible . When will someone tell Manav about the fact that Archu said no to Satish rishta . I think it is too late now and he doesn't even care anymore.

There is too much hate in this show . But I don't blame him for hurting Archu only to show Vinod what it feels like when your little sister is hurt in front of you . Vinod backs his wife , he is such a jerk .

As for Archana, this is only the begining . Manav is going to give her real bad treatment .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohhooo Awesome Promo....Go Manav Go...am with u🤗thanx dear for d lovely update:)
sensodyne thumbnail
New Promo sounds great!!
but let see till how many days Ekta and her creatives will drag
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aah, Nafrat aur Love good to watch,  But they are dragging. NOw new song I have for archana_kitne bhi tu karle sitam, hans-hans ke sahenge ge ham, YEH pyar Na Honga kam.  As Promo shown today-for tomorrow, Archana holding hand of Manav.in garage.  Lets watch what mess Kekta is upto.😭
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
@hey Toshi..u hav choosen vry appropriate n  lovely song yaar👍🏼..itne dino tak Manav ga raha tha n it's Archu's turn😆..bt i really miss our ArMan's swt romance..pata nahi kab aayegaa woh din wapass😔
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Nothing, she is cashing out the reunion  by dragging it.  and hopes that people are fools to watch and take all that rubbish.  Lets go for dharna on PR sets_____ Hamari Mange Poori Karo.🤣
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
hihihihi..aww bt i miss dose swt ArMan days n ekta needs to lstn us nw😡..hopefully precap will b a trt 4 all ArMan Fans😳
sam-far thumbnail
Can't wait to see, but when will the real intentions of Manju and her family come out and when will the truth about Manav be outEdited by sam-far - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: toshibelekar

Nothing, she is cashing out the reunion  by dragging it.  and hopes that people are fools to watch and take all that rubbish.  Lets go for dharna on PR sets_____ Hamari Mange Poori Karo.🤣

😆😆😆
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing
cant wait to watch...
his anger is justified.....