superb promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great02 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
manav, his aai and vandita are shown in archana's house with the entire karanjkar family.
manav angrily twists archana's hand. he is seriously hurting archana.she is crying.
seeing this vinod tries to stop him but he himself leaves her hand and says
thats enough vinod. when i hurt your sister you feel the pain.
just think how i must have felt when my aai my sister wer being beaten in front of my eyes and i could not do anything.
i today announce the end of this love.
plz reply!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh God. Great promo. But when will than Manjusha and her real intentions be exposed.
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
things are getting worse. thats it. PR is trying to prove that bappa does not exist and He punishes only good people. It is har din holi and har raat diwali for evils like Manjusha, the witch. Enough is enough.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god... at first I thought Manav is seriously hurting Archu... but thank god he did it only to show how it feels and was not venting his anger at her... Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing....

i am liking this angry manav -- brings more dynamic to his character..otherwise he was just depressed all the time.
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
😡      ðŸ˜¡      😡     ðŸ˜¡     😡     ðŸ˜¡     ðŸ˜¡      😡      ðŸ˜¡      ðŸ˜¡      😡      😡     ðŸ˜¡       ðŸ˜¡

I hate ekta,I will not see pavitra rishta from now on.
She and her creatives are making fool of us by just showing rubbish.On one hand she shows how  bappa brought arman together ,now it seems bappa has forgotten about arman ,how can evil people win all the time and hurting  innocent people.she always shows that true love suffers.now i am scared to fall in love.

I am sorry if i hurt someone or offended someone
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god.....now he is hurting her when I thought they will be geting back together pretty soon....seriously this track sucks😔

but thank u so much.
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AWESOME promo

thanks a lot sweety ^^

WAAAT? Hvn't seen the promo...Manav hurting Archana seems a li'l illogical (out of character) but anyways thnx fr the update

I somehow feel Manjusha is scriptwriter of PR....She never ever gets caught...Wish I had her kinda luck...

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EVen i saw the promo.. n I dint like it at all its getting worst yaar i hope he makes whole family hear the tape n prove that he is innocent i would love to see their reaction after this...