Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

('._.[Share some of ur IF experiences]._.) (Page 2)

Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

oh wow nice topic!!

i joined IF in 2005....i was a HUGE fan of rahul vaidya who was one of the contestant of Indian idol 1....n he was voted out on 18th feb,2005....n i was too depressed Cryn was searching abt him on net n suddenly found many ppl discussing abt him On IF ....frm then i became a member n luved it coz thr were so many fans like me sharing same thoughts abt rahul like meDancing...i made vv good frnds thr n reems di n me used to talk so much that mods had to close topics...hehe...reems di n simple were my 1st frnds on IF..then i became inactive fr a 2 years n again joined IF last year...n started joining love n frndship forum,advice forum, forum games n chitchat forum...so itz great!!!!Approve

it's gr8 tht u joined again varna humse dosti kaise hoti Wink hehe

Wish u a gr8 year ahead filled wid loadssssss of happiness Big smile

Take Care & Keep Smiling! =)
-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I joined IF because i wanted to read the witten updates on Ghar ki lakshmi betiyaan....... As the updates was restricted to IF members only, so i had to register in IF to read the updates..........

I was just a silent reader of all the updates...... I never posted any comments on anything.... I was quite scared........LOL I did became a member in February 2009 but i started to post my comments in October 2009........

I still remember that day.... My HSC exams were going...... I was quite stress and in a big tension....... A chat was going on in Kasam Se section..... I join the chat and there i made my first buddies on IF....  I really had lots of fun there.....

Then with time, i move to Jokes section LOL.......  There i played the true false games..... And at the same time on Forum Games sections too.....

Then came the A & S sections, where i made more friends....... I requested a lot of siggies, icons and video avis which i still have them in my pc folder....... And with their help even i came to know how to make siggies and i now have a shop there...........Big smile

I got lots of friends........ One of them was really very very close to my heart....... But Unhappy........ Anyways, i think whatevr happens is for the best....

There are so many things to relate but time is too scarce........LOL I just want to say that IF has a great place in my heart....... I can never forget this forum.... I know that may be after my marriage i may not be able to come  but i'll still remember it....... I won't be able to forget all my IF friends...........

Am really having  a great and wonderful time here.......Big smile

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 04 January 2010 at 7:14am
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

oh wow nice topic!!

i joined IF in 2005....i was a HUGE fan of rahul vaidya who was one of the contestant of Indian idol 1....n he was voted out on 18th feb,2005....n i was too depressed Cryn was searching abt him on net n suddenly found many ppl discussing abt him On IF ....frm then i became a member n luved it coz thr were so many fans like me sharing same thoughts abt rahul like meDancing...i made vv good frnds thr n reems di n me used to talk so much that mods had to close topics...hehe...reems di n simple were my 1st frnds on IF..then i became inactive fr a 2 years n again joined IF last year...n started joining love n frndship forum,advice forum, forum games n chitchat forum...so itz great!!!!Approve

ya true yar....btw mujhe tumhe bhi thanks kehna he...BIG vala Thanks....u remember u suggested me ur shampoo...that pink one dangerously straightLOLTongueWink...it rele wrked fr me....so Thank uBig smile..

n happy new year to u too....n ya one more thng i like abt u datz u r always happy...ab toh bata do wats d secret ya phir whoz the secret personLOLTongueWink...kiddingEmbarrassedLOL
Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

oh wow nice topic!!

ya true yar....btw mujhe tumhe bhi thanks kehna he...BIG vala Thanks....u remember u suggested me ur shampoo...that pink one dangerously straightLOLTongueWink...it rele wrked fr me....so Thank uBig smile.. awww... glad it worked for u Big smile and no problem at all... yh Herbal Essences reely work 4 us... tho this time the shop we went to had only one pink one left so we bought an orange one wid it too and tht's gd as well... so all the colours wrk reely I guess Tongue

n happy new year to u too....n ya one more thng i like abt u datz u r always happy...ab toh bata do wats d secret ya phir whoz the secret personLOLTongueWink...kiddingEmbarrassedLOLhaha... no secret lol... bas tht's the way I am ehe
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

oh wow nice topic!!

ya true yar....btw mujhe tumhe bhi thanks kehna he...BIG vala Thanks....u remember u suggested me ur shampoo...that pink one dangerously straightLOLTongueWink...it rele wrked fr me....so Thank uBig smile.. awww... glad it worked for u Big smile and no problem at all... yh Herbal Essences reely work 4 us... tho this time the shop we went to had only one pink one left so we bought an orange one wid it too and tht's gd as well... so all the colours wrk reely I guess Tongue

n happy new year to u too....n ya one more thng i like abt u datz u r always happy...ab toh bata do wats d secret ya phir whoz the secret personLOLTongueWink...kiddingEmbarrassedLOLhaha... no secret lol... bas tht's the way I am ehe

oh really?...i didnt try the orange one...i got aherbal essences's another pink one which is called colour me shiny...have u used it....it smells rele good....wrks well too..:)

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Mid Nov 2006 - Was staying in college hostel when first visited IF. It was the last year of MBA. Big Boss started in November and my mom said that it's a really good show. But living in a hostel it was not so easy to watch TV. So, searched for online video updates and that's how found IF.

27th Jan 2007 - Didn't become a member of IF till that date. And in fact would've never joined if not for the fact that the video of the final episode of Big Boss was restricted to members only. So, was forced to become a member.
Watched the video. Forgot about IF. Was not interested in discussing TV shows.

1st Feb 2007 - A couple of days later thought that let's see what the forum is actually about. Found Debate Mansion. Saw a topic about Gandhiji Vs Bhagat Singh. Couldn't resist from posting.
Btw... link to my first post on IF http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=260398&PID=9008467&#9008467

People liked my post, some supported, some opposed - end result: got totally engrossed in debates. For almost a year, IF was synonymous for DM. Never went outside of that.

December 2007 - The members in DM were fighting incessantly. Many members have already left and many on the verge of leaving. Got fed up with the atmosphere over there. Went out to take a look at what else happens in IF.

End Dec 2007 - Found Members Lounge and GD section. Loved Forum Games, Jokes and also Misc. and CC. At that time left DM completely and became active in ML and GD sections.

Jan 2008 - Made a lot of friends through ML and Forum Games and then from CC.

April-May 2008 - Many of the old members of GD left mainly due to exams and studies. The whole GD became quite inactive. Got bored, left GD.
Went back to DM. But even DM was inactive as it had still not recovered fully from all the members leaving the section. Decided to leave IF as there was nothing interesting left. Kept in touch with some of the members through PMs, IMs or FB.

August 2008 - Joined DM again. Didn't become inactive after that.

November 2009 - Joined Forum Games

Present Date - Joined GD in general and don't plan to be inactive.

That's my IF Diary so far.

Edited by souro - 28 December 2009 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindbenderKhaya

Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Mid Nov 2006 - Was staying in college hostel when first visited IF. It was the last year of MBA. Big Boss started in November and my mom said that it's a really good show. But living in a hostel it was not so easy to watch TV. So, searched for online video updates and that's how found IF.

27th Jan 2007 - Didn't become a member of IF till that date. And in fact would've never joined if not for the fact that the video of the final episode of Big Boss was restricted to members only. So, was forced to become a member.
Watched the video. Forgot about IF. Was not interested in discussing TV shows.

1st Feb 2007 - A couple of days later thought that let's see what the forum is actually about. Found Debate Mansion. Saw a topic about Gandhiji Vs Bhagat Singh. Couldn't resist from posting.
Btw... link to my first post on IF http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=260398&PID=9008467&#9008467

People liked my post, some supported, some opposed - end result: got totally engrossed in debates. For almost a year, IF was synonymous for DM. Never went outside of that.

December 2007 - The members in DM were fighting incessantly. Many members have already left and many on the verge of leaving. Got fed up with the atmosphere over there. Went out to take a look at what else happens in IF.

End Dec 2007 - Found Members Lounge and GD section. Loved Forum Games, Jokes and also Misc. and CC. At that time left DM completely and became active in ML and GD sections.

Jan 2008 - Made a lot of friends through ML and Forum Games and then from CC.

April-May 2008 - Many of the old members of GD left mainly due to exams and studies. The whole GD became quite inactive. Got bored, left GD.
Went back to DM. But even DM was inactive as it had still not recovered fully from all the members leaving the section. Decided to leave IF as there was nothing interesting left. Kept in touch with some of the members through PMs, IMs or FB.

August 2008 - Joined DM again. Didn't become inactive after that.

November 2009 - Joined Forum Games

Present Date - Joined GD in general and don't plan to be inactive.

That's my IF Diary so far.

Awesome post Souro Big smile

well I guess I shud thank ur Mum... hehe... shayad agar unho ne Big Boss ki tareef na ki hoti to shayad u wudn't have been keen on watching it aur phir shayad u wudn't have searched for it... phir shayad u wudn't have been a member of IF... aur phir shayad hum friends na hote Ouch LOL magar... thank uuuuuuuuuu Auntyji... yeh sab shayad nahin hai LOL and I do knw u and u do knw me aur issi knw knw ke silsile mein hum friends bhi ban gaye Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souro

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i made some good frnds on IF....even one of them wen visited my city we talked ovr phone bt we cudnt meet bcuz it wz new yr time n i wz out of twn..bt nxt time if she comes we'll meet fr sure!!!

Go to top