Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rukhaya

it's gr8 tht u joined again varna humse dosti kaise hoti πŸ˜‰ hehe

Wish u a gr8 year ahead filled wid loadssssss of happiness πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care & Keep Smiling! =)

ya true yar....btw mujhe tumhe bhi thanks kehna he...BIG vala Thanks....u remember u suggested me ur shampoo...that pink one dangerously straightπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...it rele wrked fr me....so Thank uπŸ˜ƒ..

n happy new year to u too....n ya one more thng i like abt u datz u r always happy...ab toh bata do wats d secret ya phir whoz the secret personπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...kiddingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dream

ya true yar....btw mujhe tumhe bhi thanks kehna he...BIG vala Thanks....u remember u suggested me ur shampoo...that pink one dangerously straightπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...it rele wrked fr me....so Thank uπŸ˜ƒ.. awww... glad it worked for u πŸ˜ƒ and no problem at all... yh Herbal Essences reely work 4 us... tho this time the shop we went to had only one pink one left so we bought an orange one wid it too and tht's gd as well... so all the colours wrk reely I guess πŸ˜›

n happy new year to u too....n ya one more thng i like abt u datz u r always happy...ab toh bata do wats d secret ya phir whoz the secret personπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...kiddingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†haha... no secret lol... bas tht's the way I am ehe

dream thumbnail

oh really?...i didnt try the orange one...i got aherbal essences's another pink one which is called colour me shiny...have u used it....it smells rele good....wrks well too..:)

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mid Nov 2006 - Was staying in college hostel when first visited IF. It was the last year of MBA. Big Boss started in November and my mom said that it's a really good show. But living in a hostel it was not so easy to watch TV. So, searched for online video updates and that's how found IF.

27th Jan 2007 - Didn't become a member of IF till that date. And in fact would've never joined if not for the fact that the video of the final episode of Big Boss was restricted to members only. So, was forced to become a member.
Watched the video. Forgot about IF. Was not interested in discussing TV shows.

1st Feb 2007 - A couple of days later thought that let's see what the forum is actually about. Found Debate Mansion. Saw a topic about Gandhiji Vs Bhagat Singh. Couldn't resist from posting.
Btw... link to my first post on IF https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/9008467

People liked my post, some supported, some opposed - end result: got totally engrossed in debates. For almost a year, IF was synonymous for DM. Never went outside of that.

December 2007 - The members in DM were fighting incessantly. Many members have already left and many on the verge of leaving. Got fed up with the atmosphere over there. Went out to take a look at what else happens in IF.

End Dec 2007 - Found Members Lounge and GD section. Loved Forum Games, Jokes and also Misc. and CC. At that time left DM completely and became active in ML and GD sections.

Jan 2008 - Made a lot of friends through ML and Forum Games and then from CC.

April-May 2008 - Many of the old members of GD left mainly due to exams and studies. The whole GD became quite inactive. Got bored, left GD.
Went back to DM. But even DM was inactive as it had still not recovered fully from all the members leaving the section. Decided to leave IF as there was nothing interesting left. Kept in touch with some of the members through PMs, IMs or FB.

August 2008 - Joined DM again. Didn't become inactive after that.

November 2009 - Joined Forum Games

Present Date - Joined GD in general and don't plan to be inactive.

That's my IF Diary so far.

Edited by souro - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Mid Nov 2006 - Was staying in college hostel when first visited IF. It was the last year of MBA. Big Boss started in November and my mom said that it's a really good show. But living in a hostel it was not so easy to watch TV. So, searched for online video updates and that's how found IF.

27th Jan 2007 - Didn't become a member of IF till that date. And in fact would've never joined if not for the fact that the video of the final episode of Big Boss was restricted to members only. So, was forced to become a member.
Watched the video. Forgot about IF. Was not interested in discussing TV shows.

1st Feb 2007 - A couple of days later thought that let's see what the forum is actually about. Found Debate Mansion. Saw a topic about Gandhiji Vs Bhagat Singh. Couldn't resist from posting.
Btw... link to my first post on IF http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=260398&PID=9008467&#9008467

People liked my post, some supported, some opposed - end result: got totally engrossed in debates. For almost a year, IF was synonymous for DM. Never went outside of that.

December 2007 - The members in DM were fighting incessantly. Many members have already left and many on the verge of leaving. Got fed up with the atmosphere over there. Went out to take a look at what else happens in IF.

End Dec 2007 - Found Members Lounge and GD section. Loved Forum Games, Jokes and also Misc. and CC. At that time left DM completely and became active in ML and GD sections.

Jan 2008 - Made a lot of friends through ML and Forum Games and then from CC.

April-May 2008 - Many of the old members of GD left mainly due to exams and studies. The whole GD became quite inactive. Got bored, left GD.
Went back to DM. But even DM was inactive as it had still not recovered fully from all the members leaving the section. Decided to leave IF as there was nothing interesting left. Kept in touch with some of the members through PMs, IMs or FB.

August 2008 - Joined DM again. Didn't become inactive after that.

November 2009 - Joined Forum Games

Present Date - Joined GD in general and don't plan to be inactive.

That's my IF Diary so far.

Awesome post Souro πŸ˜ƒ

well I guess I shud thank ur Mum... hehe... shayad agar unho ne Big Boss ki tareef na ki hoti to shayad u wudn't have been keen on watching it aur phir shayad u wudn't have searched for it... phir shayad u wudn't have been a member of IF... aur phir shayad hum friends na hote  πŸ˜† magar... thank uuuuuuuuuu Auntyji... yeh sab shayad nahin hai πŸ˜† and I do knw u and u do knw me aur issi knw knw ke silsile mein hum friends bhi ban gaye πŸ˜ƒ
dream thumbnail
i made some good frnds on IF....even one of them wen visited my city we talked ovr phone bt we cudnt meet bcuz it wz new yr time n i wz out of twn..bt nxt time if she comes we'll meet fr sure!!!

Originally posted by: dream

oh really?...i didnt try the orange one...i got aherbal essences's another pink one which is called colour me shiny...have u used it....it smells rele good....wrks well too..:)

no I haven't... we got the orange one and tht smells reeeeeeeeeeeeeely good too!
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
my previous post was ignored by the authour so I am not interested to post here ....  others posts were entertained but not mine huh !!!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: thambu

my previous post was ignored by the authour so I am not interested to post here ....  others posts were entertained but not mine huh !!!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

arre aisa nahin hai πŸ˜› I did read ur post... every members post is important... I saw your 'to be continued' so was looking forward to next post as well =p... I never ignored your post =)
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rukhaya

arre aisa nahin hai πŸ˜› I did read ur post... every members post is important... I saw your 'to be continued' so was looking forward to next post as well =p... I never ignored your post =)

okie thankzz  for your clarification.......   but to continue some one has to encourage you know .... so i kept watching for  someone's interest in my post    or  atleast  for auother's interest😳