Sameer's Dailogue Regarding Avni...wats ur opinion

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys.....Sameer when sits on Avni's Bedside after putting her on the Bed says that "Tum Itni Bhi Buri nahi Ho...Actually Tum Sunder ho "etc etc...Guys do u really think she was not Beautiful all this while...Okay i agree she was totally clad in Salwars and more indian stuff when compared to Roshni and Damini who had a great style sense (As per the show requirement).....But i think in the Salwars also Avni had a beauty of her own....lets say she has a SAADGI....which niether Damini or Roshini had?She was Innocently Gorgeous....what say guys?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you. To me Avni is most beautiful among 3 sisters.I don't mean to hurt any chandana or simran fan,(I'm a chandana fan too) they have different kind of beauty, but Avni's beauty is just pure and innocent, that's why I like her most.She has some kind of charm. And I really love her salwar's.And she looked wonderful in Sharees. I don't know why she is supposed to be the lest beautiful or plain one.  Even in the first scene of her she called herself unattractive or something like that
carie thumbnail
i completely agree with you ricks and  Nirjhor105.i hated when samz said that u r not that badlooking dialogue but the rest was beautiful.even i feel avni has very pristine beauty and angel like look on her.we should not expect pretty babes everytime.damini,roshini are beautiful in their own way...and avni has that inner innocent beauty which can be seen only by good hearts.i first watched this show for karan's sake and i started loving avni equally.i think the c.v's should stop making avni look less fair.
true ..perneet's salwars and accessories are very pretty and look really good on her๐Ÿ˜ณ.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I kind of tend to disagree,initially when i watched the first savni scene i fell in love with perneet (o no i am for karan) i mean,her style,simply gorjus...But later on her character wasn't carried oout well.

Cause the salwaar suits,excess makeup,no COMPLETE smiles,kind of ruined her.

But yeah Simran's made for western,Damini's made for western,But avni looks good in white anarkalis ๐Ÿ˜