-Happy Birthday Ria-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Today is the Happy To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu og a beautiful beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll person...Blushing

You all must be knowing her as a mind boggling heart stopping breath taking nerve wreckingggggggggg sig maker....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...whose sigs r so pure so beautiful ki one look at dem and u go all deewanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..Day Dreaming...u feel as if as if u r watching a dreammmmmmm..Day Dreaming...

by now toh m sure u all wld have guessed whom m i talking abt....if not then let me make it easier for u...am talking abt d one and only Riaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...aka ronitroy_ria...aka meri rialicioussssssssssssssss...Hug....

Hey Bhaggu Rialiciousssssssssssssssssss...i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug...i love you i love you i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug,....for d rest u might onl be a very unique and beautiful sig maker but for me rialiciousssssssssss u r a beautiful person warm caring loveableeeeeeeeeee i just loveeeeeeee you yaaaaaaaaaar...HugHugHug...i thank god for d first ever sig i requested u jiske through i got to know u as a person,,u r adorable to d powr of infinity...can't tell u Riaaaaaaaaalicious wat ur sigs mean to me...teri ek sig gives me happynesss that keeps me going for days and months togetherrrrrrrrrr...Blushing...and more than that i just fele so speciallicious by all d warmth u shower on meeeeeeee...i mean geeee...i loveeeeeee d chori chori chupke chupke ways in which u make me ashi yuvi sigs even though u hardly take telly reqsBlushing...."TOUCH WOOD'Wink...i guess even u know how impossibly in love i am wid ur sigs and wid youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Blushing

U rock rialiciousssssssssssssHug..stay d same hameshaaaaaaaaaa...Hug...Wishing u a very veyr veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happpy wala buddayyyyyyyyyHug.....hope and pray your life is hamesha filled wid happyness and laughterrrrrrrrrrrrr love and friendship and eternal wala hopeeeee which always enables u to fulfill all ur dreams all ur desiresssssssss..Hug....love love love youuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug

And here is a smalll gift from me nutty and kajuliciousssssssssssss ka sideeeeee...BlushingBlushingBlushing...sorry couldn't do much for your budday was out of town since past seven days yeh gift bhi kajuu ko train se phone kar ke request karwa haiiiiiiii....reallly wanted to shower u wid gifts coz ek toh dis is d first budday of urs hamare saath and second just wanted to make u feel specialllllllllllllllllllllllll hell special...just d way u do to alll three of ussssssss by making us extra special wale sigs...Blushing...God Riaaaaaaaaaa there is so much to thank you for yaar...but more thna thank you i wld say i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee you for everything u do for us three..Blushing

Gift small hai but i know its gonaa make u smileBlushing and thats all i want...Hug

Happpy Happpy Happy Budday once againnnnnn RialiciousHugHugHugloveeeeeeeeeeee u like hellllllllllllHugHug

'TOUCH WOOD'Wink

ps...ummm m sorry if a budday topic is already opened for her i came to ASF to wish her but didn't find any special topic for her so thought to open it myself...Sowiee ria its not decorated and stuff i m horrible at all that...but geee i hope u can feel d warmth in the feelings..Blushing...m sure u wld..HugHug

Smriti

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 December 2009 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_Rozainnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Happy Birthday Ria-" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rozain

IF-Sizzlerz

Rozain

CC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ria

Many many happy returns of the day

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
happy bday

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ria

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ria...

Many Many happy returns of the day... May all your dreams come truee :D !

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
happy b'day ria!!! hope u hav an amazing day!!! may all ur dreamz and wishez cum tru!!

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Ria! May all your wishes comes true! All the best in life & keep rocking with your stunning creations!<3

Edited by shahidlicious - 16 December 2009 at 10:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top