sanjana25

Goldie

sanjana25

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
hey just read ur ff
it is really good
plz contd soon
plz pm me if u can

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Law-chapter 5 page 8 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susha11

susha11

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 going
the part was awesome
continue soon

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey
nice part yar esp it was good that karan blasted armaan hahahaha
ridz should have seen that ;)
but armaan is a bit tooo sick yaar
its annoying to watch him want ridz yet sleep around with other girls
disgusting
but i really hope that when he says that he wants to befriend her.. he really takes her seriously as a friend not just play with her feelings
the last statement cracked me up totally hahaha
update soon yar

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey
nice one
really cool
thanks for the pm

nightmist123

Groupbie

nightmist123

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya

great partClapClapClap.i can't believe armaan agreed so easily to karan,but thank god he did.i think armaan is falling for her.i feel bad for armaan no one to share ur feeling is hard.hope they will become good friends.actually the way armaan explained his tradition was good.
i hope nothing bad happens in the party continue soon........

thank you for the comment Big smile i will update soon and i wanted to show that Armaan respected his brother instead of showing Armaan as the bad guy Tongue

nightmist123

Groupbie

nightmist123

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana25

hey just read ur ff
it is really good
plz contd soon
plz pm me if u can

thank you for the comment and i will add you to the pm list Big smile

nightmist123

Groupbie

nightmist123

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey
nice part yar esp it was good that karan blasted armaan hahahaha
ridz should have seen that ;)
but armaan is a bit tooo sick yaar
its annoying to watch him want ridz yet sleep around with other girls
disgusting
but i really hope that when he says that he wants to befriend her.. he really takes her seriously as a friend not just play with her feelings
the last statement cracked me up totally hahaha
update soon yar

thanks for the comment Big smile i wanted to show how Karan cares for Ridhima but at the same time i also watned to show that Armaan is a man of liberal thought and doesnt really understand what is wrong with desiring a woman, but i also wanted to show how Armaan knows commitment just not ready to commit to just one woman Tongue i will update soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghray

nightmist123

Groupbie

nightmist123

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter four

Armaan was more than bored. The party hand been going on for an hour now in the palace ballroom. There were people from different countries, nations, cultures. He hated wearing a tux, suits aren't so bad but tux is. The thing was tight and suffocating to wear.

For the past hour he had not asked one woman to dance. He was too busy talking formal diplomats to pay much attention to women in general, except for one. He had noticed Ridhima right out of the crowed of people. She was wearing a beautiful yellow ball gown that had her looking absolutely beautiful.

After much debate in his head Armaan decided to approach Ridhima. he could consider her to be a mutual friend couldn't he? He could talk to her without fighting or bedding her, how difficult of a task could that be?  

When Armaan reached Ridhima she was standing out on her own drinking light wine. "hello, you look beautiful tonight" Armaan said taking the glass of wine out of Ridhima's hand to set it down beside the table she was standing by. "Thank" she said feeling a little awkward hearing compliments from Armaan without being forced by him to some dark corner.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked it was a slow song as most of the songs that had been played were slow.

"I don't know how to dance" Ridhima admitted. She knew how to dance in a club and get down to it, but she really did not know how to dance formally with waltz, salsa, jazz, ballroom dancing at all.

Armaan should have known that she wouldn't know how to dance to such slow songs. Even the fast songs of Spanish origin had a formal dance of salsa which Ridhima probably did not know how to dance to.  

"I could teach you in my free time" He said with an amusing smile. The idea of him teaching her how to dance was clear in his head. To hold her hand in one hand and the other hand holding her waist.

"I guess that would be nice" She smiled. Ridhima could not figure out why Armaan was being so nice. Was he trying to woo her to bed or was he just trying to be a friend?

Armaan did not truly understand why he was being so kind to Ridhima. He still had the desire to pull her with him to a empty room yet he was just standing there talking to her. He was getting to know her stead of doing what he did best.

As he continued to talk to Ridhima, he noticed a few looking in his direction. At first he had only noticed the women looking at him, but as he stood he started to see men looking at Ridhima. Their eyes all held the same notion of love and desire for the girl. This brought a grin to his face. He leaned down to Ridhima's ear to whisper "The prince of Salvindors is looking at you" Ridhima was about to turn to look but Armaan caught her chin in his figures to have her look at only him.

"You want to avoid the man at all cost, he will only made a mistress of you not an actual princess. Besides he not even in line for the crown, just giving you a heads up" Armaan said in honesty. There were man people Armaan disliked in the ballroom whom he had to pretend to be best friends with.

When Armaan was no long leaning in to Ridhima she asked him "Are you going to tell me something bad about every man in the room just so I will have no other prospects to choose from except for you?"

"Never thought of it that way. I just wanted to warn you of the man."

"and who else would you like to warn me of?" Ridhima asked folding her hands cross her chest with a frown, quite sure that Armaan was just out to warn her away from everyone.

"well there is also a few Arabian Prince whom I would ward you off from but you probably wouldn't find them interesting anyway due to their conservative traditions." Armaan said with a shrug as if he did this every party.

"And what about the men you would think are good enough for me?" Ridhima asked with a raised brow expecting Armaan to say himself but instead he surprised her by pointing to one man across the room.

"That guy right there…" Ridhima looked to the direction Armaan was point to a very handsome man. he had a young woman maybe the age of fifteen or sixteen by his side. The man looked to be maybe a few years older than Ridhima maybe Armaan's age. He was wearing a tux and neat well cut hair. "…the man's name is Charles. He is from a very wealthy family of old Dukes and knows very well how to invest money. The beauty of a girl beside him is his baby sister, Alice who is the only family he has after his parent had passed away." Armaan said. It wasn't like he was trying to push Ridhima away he just wanted to show her that he had good intentions with her and really wanted to be her friend.

"He looks like he could be a model for one of the top ten bachelors in the world" Ridhima commented as she turned to look back at Armaan.

He laughed at Ridhima's comment "you have a top ten list of bachelors?" He asked with a smile curios to know.

"Don't laugh at my stupidity" Ridhima said to show she did not mind his teasing. "it's a mental note of who could make excellent husbands if they tried" Ridhima said as she looked back at Charles. Boy was that may handsome. He had such blue eyes that seemed to be visible from across the room where she and Armaan stood.

"Whose number one on your list?" Armaan asked with a teasing smile.

"If I told you I would have to kill you" she said

Armaan tucked back Ridhima's hair behind her ear with a smile "Is that a threat to the royal prince of Alvendor? You know that could get you a death sentence around here." Armaan moved his figure that had tucked Ridhima's hair back down to her neck, he trialed one figure down from her neck to her shoulder with great slowness and concentration.

Ridhima felt shivers down her spine. The man was so large in front of her; he had his ways to make a woman forget all her senses with a mere touch. His gaze of her bare shoulders and arms felt heated and yet cold all at the same time. It was like the way his touched was was warm yet the way he looked at her was cold.

"Would you consider me a friend?" Armaan asked as his figure now was down to her hand around her wrist and on her hand. Armaan held her hand in his, holding it up to his face as if trying to exam her palm.

"I guess" Ridhima said in a whisper. Truth was she didn't know what she would really consider Armaan, he could be a friend, but he seemed to much in love with her body to really be friends with who she is.

"So tell me as a friend, who is your number one guy?" Armaan asked as he abruptly let go of Ridhima's hand.

"I really couldn't tell you" she said with a frown wishing she never brought up the subject of bachelors.

"Come on Ridhima, me knowing your choice could come in handy. A prince has quite the influence. I could be your wing man." Ridhima laughed at the man's logic.     

"The list is of men who could be good husbands if they tired, that does not mean that they are people I would want to fall in love with. It just means that if that man was to fall in love with any woman truly fall in love with a woman they would make good husbands. That's all there is to it." Ridhima said to show that Armaan trying to hook her up with a man would not matter if the man did not truly love her back.  

"Why is it you women try so hard to find love?" Armaan asked with a frown. He never understood why women saved their innocence's for love. He never took an innocent woman to bed before but then again it was the first time he had be enchanted with an innocent woman like Ridhima.  

"Maybe it's in a woman's nature to be loved and want love."

"What the bloody hell does that kid think he's doing?" Karan said fuming in anger. For the past hour he was watching Armaan and Ridhima talking amiably. This party was for Armaan to talk to foreign diplomats and make friendship not commerce with a woman whom he was not even allowed kiss.

"now I think you need to calm down" Anjali said placing a soft hand on Karan's chest. He had been so close to walk right up to Armaan and kick him, the only reason he hadn't was because of Anjali and the good example that he wanted to place for his children.

"I'm going to kill him and bring him back to life to clean up the mess" Was all Karan got out from gritted teeth as he continued to watch his little brother talking and laughing with Ridhima.

"They are just talking. Did it ever occur to you the maybe Armaan is just trying to be friends with Ridhima?" Anjali asked as she tried to calm Karan down.

"Anjali, this is my brother! He wouldn't know how to be JUST friends. There is always an ulterior motive when it comes down to women." Karan was again about to stalk off towards Armaan and Ridhima when Anjali stoped him again.

"Let Ridhima be the judge of her actions, she is old enough to take care of herself. You do not need to be her body guard." Anjali said bring Karan back to a more calm state but maybe not clam enough.

Ar was happy that Andrew and Alexander were not allowed to be at the party as he could be the one responsible to take care of them. He and Lorelei had been talking to a few kids that were around their age, but he had grown board of the conversation and left Lorelei to talk to other young kids.

Ar looked around for his parents to inform them that he wanted to leave. Since the party was in the palace itself he would not have to worry about getting back home as it was his home now.

As he looked around a man approached him. Ar remembered see the man before with a beautiful young woman but this time he was alone. "Hey you lookin for someone mate?" the man had a heavy English accent which told Ar that the man was not British as he had first suspected but Australian instead.

"I'm looking for Prince Karan Malik of Alvendor." Ar thought it better to not mention that Karan was his father as he was not sure if the man who looked to be in his mid twenties was just talking to him because he was bored or had some other motive.

Ar was a smart kid and very well to judge people. From what Ar could tell it seemed like the man was just try to help Ar out as he looked lost just standing around looking for someone.

"And what business could a young man as you have with Prince Karan?" Charles asked in amusement. Right away he liked the kid. He had see the boy looking around the room for someone and decided to help as the party was a drab. Charles never liked such formal parties but only came for Armaan's sake. Although he and Armaan never had much time for leisure they were still friends. Charles hand be Armaan's only friend when he had be in private school so many years back. Although they barely stayed in touch with each other, they were still each other's best friends probably because neither of them had time to look for friendship elsewhere.  

"Well couldn't I ask you what business you have in this ballroom?" Ar said with narrow eyes. He knew that whoever the man was he was not a bad person.

"Well couldn't I ask you the same thing back" Charles said with the same teasing suspicious eyes narrowing down to look at Ar.

"What's your name?" Ar asked changing the subject.

"Charles Windchester, and you?"

"Ar" was all he said he did not bother to tell the man his full name.

"What's your whole name" Charles asked with more narrowed eyes than before.

"Why would you like to know?" Ar asked

"You speak like you were trained to be a man of great title one day, maybe a king or lord. Maybe when I am thirty five and you in your twenties I may have to conduct business with your country. It would be nice to know the origin of which you come from" Charles said. When he said this Ar was practically in love with the man. He saw that Charles as a business man that knew very well the importance of knowing people and conducting business.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I am not to hold any title today or in the future" Ar said with a grin to his boyish face.

"No? Then what can account for your well spoken vocabulary, you speak like nobility" Charles stated clearly not believe that the teenage boy was not to inherit a Kingdome in the future or at least hold the title of a prince.

"I was raised in the states and when to a public school to, it was my father who took upon himself to teach me and my sibling to be accomplished in one subject aspect. I was thought to be a great speaker and diplomat, while my sister is a piano prodigy but no one knows of it. My two twin brothers are to be mathematicians as they are only four but they already know how to solve high school level math problems." Ar said proudly of his sibling, but a hint of more pride came when he spoke of Lorelei it was clear in the boy's voice that he was really proud of his sister and cared for her the most.

"Such an accomplished family, but it still does not answer why a common boy with no title would be invited here" Charles said

"My father bares a title" Ar said with a sigh knowing that he would have to give up the charade and tell the man who he was.

"And who might your father be?" Charles said full of curiosity. He had been sure that he knew most all who were princes or princesses; Charles was also pretty sure that he was well acquainted with most of the children too. Then how did he not know a man who raised such an intelligent young man that too raised in the states with no private tutors.

"Prince Karan Chopra Malik of Alvendor…" Charles looked at the child in amazement.

"I didn't even know the prince had gotten married!" Charles said in surprise. The ballroom had been in a buzz with the missing princes return but no one managed to say that Prince Karan hand gotten married although it should have been self evident since the man was forty years old.

"…so you must be Ar Chopra Malik of Alvendor, right?" Charles asked

"Actually my legal name is Armaan Malik Chopra with no origin, I wasn't born in Alvendor and my parent never intended for me and my siblings to know that my father was even Alvendorian." Ar said with no sadness just a mere stamen.

"That's interesting,…" Charles said "…but if I were you young man I would keep that information to myself. There are people here who love to gossip and its better they not know of internal conflict of the royal palace" Charles continued to say as words of advice.

"Oh I'm not stupid, I see a truth worthy man when I see one. I knew you would not tell a sole. Beside I was wondering do you think it would be wise to invest in goldmine in a time of recession." Ar brought up in all seriousness. This brought a laugh to Charles lips and he through an arm around the boy.

"gold is usually a good investment in recession but I would suggest to invest towards entertainment…" and so on the conversation when. Charles never thought he would ever meet a man let alone a boy to talk to investments out of actual enjoyment. Charles had a feeling he was really going to like this kid.  

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

diivaafreakysmile23simple_sweetRejectedsasyasusha11** L.U.S.H **scorpio95yongshinSujata77prernawaghrayakshiankitaaaroranight girlaanchal_cshilpa4eva-Prithi-shonagudiaNorz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top