Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

The Law-chapter 5 page 8

nightmist123 Groupbie
nightmist123
nightmist123

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hello everyone this is a new fan fic I plan to start based on Armaan and Ridhima. i have written another fan fic called "The Writer" please to go back and read it, here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1299589.

STORY LINE

Armaan is about to take a big step into his future and askes his older brother for support. Armaan had not talked to his brother in nearly fifteen years. Armaan is under a lot of pressure, thinking that his brother will bring happiness Armaan realizes the exact opposite is happening when his brother shows up with a free spirted Ridhima Gupta.

I know the storyline is a bit vague but I did not want to give away too much what the story is going to be about.

INTRO

My Law

Alvendor
Fifteen years ago

"Karan! You can not do this!" Armaan screamed at that top of his lungs. His eyes were in tears. His own brother was going to destroy his life.
"Watch me" Karan said in a calm quite voice. He grabbed the pen signing his name to the document. He grabbed his bags and walked out of their home.
Armaan's parents stopped Armaan from running after his older brother. All Armaan could do was scream at his brother to return, but Karan did not look back once. He left with his head held high walking away with dignity, honor, and respect. He knew he did the right thing; all he could hope for was that one day his little brother would understand too. 

Alvendor
Fifteen years later, Present day

My dearest brother Karan,
 It has been fifteen years since I am contacting you. I do not know if you will frown upon reading this letter or if it will bring a smile on you lips. I finally understand after so many years that your decision was the right thing to do. Mom and Dad may not have accepted you to be apart of their family, but to me you will always be a part of my family. Ever since their death five years ago, things have been difficult here. My twenty fifth birthdays is soon to be arriving and I am scared. I feel like everyone is going to be watching me to fail. I feel as if everyone will think that I would never be good enough. I need my elder brother here for support. I had heard that you had graduated Harvard law school at the top of your class and have your own law firm in the United States. I have also learned that you are married with children. I know it's a lot to ask of you to drop everything and come back home. I promise to give my nieces and nephews the best education possible. I promise to give everything you wife would want to keep her content.  I need you brother, please come. Come back home and take your rightful place here. I can not do this alone. You are my blood, it does not matter what mom and dad might have said. My blood is from your sole, your sole is from my blood. You are the only one who can understand my fear. Please come home, your family is my family; my family is your family.
 Your loving brother Armaan Malik

United States
Present day

"Anjali, please try and understand my brother needs me" Karan said in the dark of their home trying to stay quite so not to wake up the children.
"you promised me when we had gotten married that when we had children they would never know who you really were, now you want to take them to the very place that you ran away from?" Anjali said dragging a hand through her silky black hair.
"I never thought that Armaan would ever want me back home. Please, don't you think our children should know where they come from, who they are?" Karan was trying hard to persuade Anjali to come with him with the kids. Karan was going to Alvendor whether Anjali came with him or not, whether he would ever get to see his children or not. He was willing to sacrifice his love, his children, his money, his life for his younger brother.
"What about my sister? What am I to tell her, I'm sorry I lied to you for fifteen years?"
"She's twenty-one, I think she will understand" Karan said with a smile realizing that Anjali was going to becoming with him, she was just making last minuet excuses that in the end would land his is favor.
"We can not just leave my sister behind. She's the only family I have left." Anjali said with a saddening face. 
"We will take her with us, but the bigger question is will she be willing to come with us?" Karan asked knowing that a girl as free spirited as Ridhima would die in a place like Alvendor "I won't give her a choice; if we go then we go together. Do you think your brother might be able to get Ridhima the same education that she is receiving at the University of Texas Austin?" 
Karan just gave a smile and said "Knowing Armaan he will probably have Harvard professors lined up to teach our little munchkins, I think he will find the worlds greatest philosophers for Ridhima"
Karan had four children. One girl three boys, the eldest son named after Armaan, was also named Armaan. The daughter was the second oldest named Lorelei, and finially came the two twins Alexander and Andrew. Karan was lucky to have such a wonderful wife, such wonderful and well behaved children. His only worry was Ridhima Gupta getting along with his brother Armaan Malik'   

please note: If you do not plan to read the fan fic please do not ask me to PM you becasue i have realized that people ask me to PM them but do not actually read my fan fic and it really is a waste of my time. so please only ask me to PM you if you are going to read the fan fic.

PM list
daring66
Prasanthi
lil_desi_goddes
aanchal_c
 ** L.U.S.H **
sasya
kweetrockstar
x.sunayna.x
dmgmjht4ever
naureen_aly
dipu
prernawaghray
shilpa4eva
swamii92
sanjana25
KASH_rocks

Edited by nightmist123 - 31 December 2009 at 8:30am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

diivaafreakysmile23simple_sweetme_lovelygulKASH_rocksmuzic_lyfRejectedsasyascorpio95swamii92sanjana25Sujata77dmg_roks_antaraakshiankitax.sunayna.xprernawaghraypinkssnight girllil_desi_goddesRobin_Marshluver_15Prasanthishonagudiakweetrockstarjesss.-IamAwesome-Norz

Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Zaina!!

Interesting start! Count me in for the further reads :-).
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
wow! looks like this ff is gonna be a rocker as well! please do continue soon!
aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
awesome,plz include me in ur pm list.
Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
YAY your writing another one!!! in a very short time i have become a big fan of your work, so i am very excited for another ff by you! the intro and story line sound awesome! very unique and interesting (same as the writer)
looking forward to the free spirit riddhima and armaan to meet! continue soon!
sasya Senior Member
sasya
sasya

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
great introClapClapClap.cant wait for their first meet.it seems like both karan and armaan can do anything for each other.will be waiting for the part and to know the secrets .continue soon.........
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wow
i sooo love the concept
totally new and different
thanks for the pm
i wud love to read more
add me to the pm list plz
thanks again
** L.U.S.H ** Goldie
** L.U.S.H **
** L.U.S.H **

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
hey u are an awesome wirter zaina i read ur other fic too i jus didnt reply plz pm weneva u update either of ur fics i surely will read em ! x

Go to top