jaan11 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
be beautiful products
got o their site bebeautiful.in
jaan11 thumbnail

i got some cool hair tips from here
 //bebeautiful.in/User/MakeOverData/MakeOver.aspx?um=95

*Add supplements to your diet. Vitamins and minerals such as vitamins B, C, and F, zinc, iron and copper can help promote hair growth.

* Another hair growth tip is to include lean protein such as chicken and fish in your diet. Just don't fry it. Grilled or broiled is best.

* Make your own conditioning rinse. Just boil one cup of celery leaves with the stems. After you strain them, add the juice from one lemon. Use this after you wash your hair to get soft silky hair. This can replace those expensive conditioners.

* Try lavender oil. In addition to its relaxing scent, lavender oil has been shown to improve hair growth. Work the oil into your scalp once every week. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash with shampoo.

* You should get a trim at least every month. This removes hurt ends and leaves your hair looking healthier.

jaan11 thumbnail
more tips...

Should use scrubs to remove the dry scaly skin.
Apply tsp of Vitamin E oil with 2-3 drops of lime juice and tsp of glycerin.
Apply a mixture of 1 tsp warm Olive oil with a few drops of glycerin and 2-3 drops of lime juice.
1 tsp of milk cream with2-3 drops of lime juice mixed well. This should be applied 10 minutes before a bath. It reduces the dryness and also is good when applied in Winter.
Plain, whole milk, applied and left on for 10 minutes and washed with cold water helps.

bebeautiful.in/User/beautifultrends/TrendsHome.aspx?um=95
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Oh my god - it's like a paradise

I just look for new products to buy ! I have literally everything exept facial wipes cuz i do not like em of Simple. It's great , not so expensivne and clear. Neutrogena is also like a cutiepie. Just have the masks and all . I try just see what works and tend to stock on it. Garnier has also those 1 in 3 things which is just fantastic !! My exfoliating is a must must and must so please do not forget. I tend to use St Ives Apricot Scrub which is a number 1. For mask i just use natural stuff like one of my things is yohurt & besan. Multani mitti with chandan and some water.

A beauty tip : Please read reviews online before purchasing the product !

It might not sound actually like one but it does wonders as you save money on waste products which do anything but ruin your skin

Edit 😆
- Sunscreeen - How can i forget ?
Nivea 45.
Edited by Miss.Netherland - 14 years ago
jansh0 thumbnail
take a look at here  >> firstfashion.bizEdited by jansh0 - 14 years ago
sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i use covergirl drugstore products
Crystal55 thumbnail
u can check the link for more information.. on beauty products http://tiny.cc/6y7i3 😳
neelu22 thumbnail
mac is my fav make up brand. i think its the best even though its a little pricy its still awesome
j.misra thumbnail

I don't have any special likings for any beauty products. However I follow daily beauty regimes for my skin care. According to me regular cleaning, toning and moisturizing of the skin is very essential. All this helps our skin to breathe. It rejuvenates our skin. Thus helps our skin to glow and gives it a very young look.  Along with this regular skin care I drink eight o ten glass of water every day. I feel this is must for every body.