Its Veer-Icha for sure

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey,

Earlier we have read that Icha herself has quoted on some reality show that she is gonna get second-hand husband...so, its def gonna be Veer. We now have realised that Vansh's drug addiction prob is not because of an earlier marriage or affair but this Tej Singh has gotten him used to all this non-sense , so that leaves us with only Veer.....yay yay yay so, sooner or later -- its always goin to Icha-Veer ....
and jus hope, Vansh is able to help Veer throw out Tappu out of the house and reveal her true nature after VAnsh is fully well....may be thats when he meets Icha and knows that this girl is too naive and nice .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope this happens ...as that is the true meaning of Uttaran  for Ichcha ...
husband also uttaran from Tap water .....😊
payel_roy thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  😊nice one .. hope we get our previos uttaran back. i mean interet in uttaran back.πŸ‘πŸΌ
shivani9 thumbnail
Heyyyyyy, Title has nothing to do with the story..., Tapasya wore Ichcha's Uttaran on the wedding night to till .. right from the wedding dress, jewellery , house shez  put  up in are all Ichca's Uttaran to Tapasya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
you know exchange offer ...
for a change ichcha's uttaran to taps ....
now taps uttaran to ichcha ...
and veer in between - bechara phansa in between them
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope so, really really. Wish the creatives head in that direction soon, all of us are waiting for that day to happen.

Plus now Tapasya is also frustrated with Veer and his house. Now she realizes what she lost with sid. At least In sid's case I think she had the feeling of "love" whereas for Veer it was just to not let ichcha have him if she couldn't.
vijaya_ls thumbnail
if the creatives go in for veer- ichcha reunion - its great !!!
but pls dont bring in another twist in the form of Vansh in between them ..
it would be terrible .....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think Icha s gonna go to Veer now!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still hoping for Veer-Icha...

FIrst it was Tappu under the ghoonghat and the marriage of Veer-Tappu and so, may be now , we can have Veer under the sehra, while it is supposed ti be Vansh...lets consider this-- ICha and Vansh's marriage day (I dont know how, but Vansh and ICha's marriage is fixed) ; Vansh gets to know beforehand of Veer-ICha and plans of this, that actually on the wedding day-- he will swap himself with Veer-- although Veer doesnt agree , but Vansh very clearly tells him that he actually agreed to this marriage bcoz he wanted Veer to get married to ICha and Veer also wants to prove that his pyaar for iCha was true and no one can actually stop him from getting her (answering Tapasya's queries )...

jus hope that Tappu runs away from the Bundela house soon, leaving Veer in peace.....
vijaya_ls thumbnail
hope it happens
and if at all it happens it will not be inthe near future ..
till then drama and tortureeeee
probably another yr from now 😊