My collections of One-shots upd.pg.94 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
you start of with the crying sence, the heart break of muskaan and naina and getting me mad at yuvi in the process. and here i was ready to whack him but what do i get at the end? dostana🤣 i am saving this one shot on my laptop. are you sure you dont want to write DMG. i bet you will increase their TRP
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

you start of with the crying sence, the heart break of muskaan and naina and getting me mad at yuvi in the process. and here i was ready to whack him but what do i get at the end? dostana🤣 i am saving this one shot on my laptop. are you sure you dont want to write DMG. i bet you will increase their TRP

lol aww thanks for commenting that fast!!! and that was my intention...lol different emotions and than a shock!

lol i will write if you write with me....lol we'll be the DMG writing duo
deal - we will make sure yuvi gets his punishment for hurting naina
and make him pine for her
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

deal - we will make sure yuvi gets his punishment for hurting naina
and make him pine for her

DMG should watch out cus the writing duo are coming to India on Tuesday dhan dhan dhana!!! lol
lol no yuvi should watch out - his end is here *evil laugh*
OMG HW CUD U..........🤣........YR TN loyalties/ grudges r overflowin on 2 yr ff........uugghhh............i was jst thinkin THIS IS THE BEST 1 so far   & th end...🤣🤣
Seriously, xcept the last 2 lines🤣, this jst got bettter....👍🏼.....my comp. fell 4m my lap twice thnx 3 yr bmbshell🤣🤣......nly u cud cm up with somfin lyk this. thnx 4 th pm appreciate it🤗
@sneha...ya...let's gather up all our instruments...we're coming YUVI!!!! ha ha ha ha and more ha!!

@Sofna...lol your poor lappy...i didn't expect it to get butchured :P and thank you *hug*
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
YuSid and AbhiMaan.......our lovers!!!! 🤣
hi!!
I am posting a comment here for the first time. I really liked your one-shots. I like YuNa. and very few people write ffs on them. so, its good to see that someone writes nice one shots on them.
the last os was hilarious. others were also really sweet.