Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome,yuvi loves her so much,i hope the creatives do smthing like this in the show.
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reserved*

will comment when I read it. lol
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww! how cute..the Naina Smile is soo cute na!

Great Shot, very cuuuuuteeee!!

loved it..i wonder what Mac would look like as a girl..hehe! :D
Yuvi watched movies to get all these ideas? ROFL! :D

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz would luv to see mac like tht!

it was shooo cute!

n sasur-damad seems to be going smooth
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

🤣

*Breathe Jen, breathe*

Mr Mehta and Mac stole the show. Mr Mehta with his "over and out" line and spying on YuNa, and Mac dressing up in a sari and wanting to marry Mr Mehta only to look disgusted at being Naina's saas!

Brill one shot Sumi, absolutely loved it.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww its such a cute one shot
love it
Mac dressed up as a girl 😆

God I just love this line
"Yuvi...Yuvi...I swear...if I was a lady and 40 years older...I would have seriously eloped with this man! But....but that would have made me your saas...imgaine that Yuvi", Mac started to laugh even more at the thought of being Yuvi's saas.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sneha....aww I am so glad you liked it!! I hope I lived up to your expectations!! lol and AYM is taking over your sleep (lol and you're glad you can take his name tsk tsk tsk) *hug*

@ash...lol did you even watch today's episode (I didn't but still) lol he is not a sweetheart...he is a meanie!! lol and the CEO has spoken but aww thanks!! I am glad you liked it *hug*

@leah...lol thanks i am glad i made you smile :P *hug*

@komz...aww I miss you!! I never get to talk to you anymore!! *hug* lol and I am not hating on the punjabis...i love punjabis aka my komal :P lol well only the cops will come to your house...lol i am afraid that my tenants will call the mental hospital for me :P

@sana....aww thanks!! lol do you seriously want me to write for the show...TRP bade ya na bade...Yuvi zaroor sudar jayega lol *hug*

@aanchal...aww thanks *hug* and i'll update YuNa ff soon lol so look forward to that

@IHGF...comment woman lol *hug*

@superman...aww thanks!!! lol i wonder too :P *hug*

@anwaya...lol you commented on my story *faints* lol kidding thanks! *hug*

@jen...lol do you want the cops at your door like Komz too :P and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and you get a hug just cus you don't like it :P *hug*

@javz...lol i am making Mac more popular lol by dressing him as a girl :P thanks!!! *hug*

anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sumi Sumi,

I don't know how you do it....Each one being better than the last!!!

It had everything jam packed in one, emotions, drama, comedy...Picture super hit hai Mere dost!!!

😆
-bhootni- thumbnail
Hey peeps...I am back with another....lol don't worry I am going to update RM and YuNa ffs today hopefully for sure

Anyways....this is for Nitz lol though she hasn't commented on my latest two one-shots yet *sad face*...so here goes nothing

Left Alone

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" Muskaan approached a figure sitting in the dark on the terrace

The figure turned around to give a watery smile before turning back without saying anything

"It is always good to share your pain with someone, especially of the same gender." Muskaan laughed at her own joke

The girl looked up with a disgusted face, which Muskaan thought was because of her weird laugh. Since she was used to people giving her weird looks when she laughed, she ignored it and instead went to sit beside the girl.

"So, are you going to tell me what is wrong?" Muskaan gave the girl a small smile which was surprisingly returned by the girl

"I don't know you", the girl stated the obvious

"Well, we can introduce ourselves now...hi, I am doctor Muskaan! I am the new gyno at Sanjeevani and you are?" Muskaan looked at the girl with a questioning but a happy look

"Hi, I am Naina...I am an intern here!" Naina gave Muskaan her trade-mark smile

"Well, Naina....you have a very pretty smile....so why isn't it always there?" Muskaan looked at Naina in curiousity

"Because...because he left me!" Naina cried out tearless

"So?" Muskaan asked calmly

"So? so? How would you feel if the guy you love, leaves you?" Naina looked horrified

"As a matter of fact, the guy that I loved did leave me!" Muskaan looked up to stare at the moon

"Oh...I am sorry! well...you seem to be okay about it?" Naina looked away from Muskaan's face

"You can't expect me to stop my life just because somebody decided to leave me. Whatever time I spent with him were the best days of my life...but I know that every good thing has to come to an end sometime...it's another matter that the end came before I expected it to", Muskaan sighed loudly

"But...but if you don't want it to end...why does it end? Why did he choose...why didn't he choose me?" Naina whined dramatically

"Well...I wish I knew the answer to your questions...but I don't! I have been looking for the answers myself...I haven't found them yet!" Muskaan said sadly

"Hm...but you are so nice...why did he leave you? I hope it wasn't the same reason as why mine left me", Naina looked at Muskaan with a sad face

"Why did he leave me? Sometimes I feel like he left me for the reason he told me...as in he can't be a father and sometimes I feel he left me because he was scared of committments", Muskaan looked at Naina with a sad smile

"Oh...but couldn't you have adopted? I mean...I am really sorry...he felt that he need to leave you", Naina looked away

"hm...we could have done a lot but...but he didn't want to! It's okay though...haven't you heard that song "I will survive"...I will survive without him...I may not love another person again but I am not going to give up hope on living...and neither should you", Naina got up to leave as she had to get back to work

"hmm...don't give up hope! I wish it was easier done than said...are you leaving?", Naina looked at the other woman

"I have to get back to work...but...mind if I ask you a question? Why did he leave you? Hopefully his reason was much better than what Rahul's was!" Muskaan smiled at the name

"He...he left me because he found somebody better! He realized that he doesn't love me but someone else!" a tear dropped from Naina's eyes

"Oh...so he left you for another girl..." Muskaan gave a pity look to the girl in front of her

"I wish!" Naina sighed loudly

"What do you mean?" Muskaan looked at her with a questioning face

"I mean...he left me...but not for a girl...he left me because he fell in love with Siddhant!" Naina exclaimed loudly leaving Muskaan with her mouth hanging open

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anut

Sumi Sumi,

I don't know how you do it....Each one being better than the last!!!

It had everything jam packed in one, emotions, drama, comedy...Picture super hit hai Mere dost!!!

😆

aww thank you *hug*...I am glad you liked it...lol and maybe we should have an episode like this...phir to picture super hit hi hogaye gi :P