Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

DesiMasalaFan

Groupbie

DesiMasalaFan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I never thought I would say this but since july this year mondays have become the most awaited days in my life and I cannot wait for the weekend to pass by ...and it is all because of PriDaDay Dreaming... and today's episode was worth the wait... Pri's smile, I must say the flirty smile Day Dreaming , the hug Day DreamingDay Dreaming, the stares and Da's indifference was yummy.........Day Dreaming just like Ila cooked Pri's favourite dish because he was hungry... CV's me bhi hamare liye apne favourite PriDa dish chatpata tadka ke saath aaj hume di.. they knew how much we are starving for Prida scenes....I hope this is just the start and that it will be followed by main course and super delicious dessert Wink.. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase CVs let and the feast to go on.. atleast till the new year........

I wanted to write something and wrote something else altogehter. see what Prida monday madness has done to meWink

Well Maziya.. you have capture today's PriDa moments so beautifully....... besides all that you wrote .. I also like the toungue in cheek smile that Pri gives while looking at Da.. when Sam gets up and says ab to main tabhi manunga jab PriDa feeds each other...It was soo cute...Iike Pri was saying Ab kya karogi Damnee Wink

Is it just me or did someone else notice.. after Da feeds Pri . it looks like they are both holding hands under the table.Wink. ..I don't know if the scene was edited or .........never mind.. I think it is just me..dreaming again in the PriDalandDay Dreaming

Edited by DesiMasalaFan - 14 December 2009 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.adventure_gurladits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dinner & Dance: PriDa (Page 4)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged

@Zain: Gee...am glad it made you feel that way!Big smile

@Fatima: ohh yes the holding hands..sighh that was so lovely! GK land yes totally!Day Dreaming

@Carie: yeah Sameer was such a darling helping bhaiyya and bhabhi patch up..not once but twice!..it was great to see this side of him again.

@rahmona_pakswe: welcome to the PriDa obsession.. Another PriDaholic thats great! Everything about PriDa is droolworthy... Oh yes the million dollar smile..i have no idea how GK does it every single time..im glad to see the smiling Prithvi now..just love to freeze the video at those points and stare!Silly

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 15 December 2009 at 1:29am

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged

@RonMione4ever: Yea this was such a great episode..for all the couples actually..and PriDa were brilliant as usual!..A naughty Prithvi is something to watch out for.

@vishid: I totally understand..this show does that..so many repeats and still your never tired!

@skorpion: you are absolutely right the heat index was up there!...hmm..yea i too felt the scene was cut short..edited out..things just happened too fast..but i guess they wanted to focus on the others  also hence the hurry..

Hehe yup humhe sehna hiii hoga!

@xl0ve: yep agree to everything you said...the coming up scene was nice too..prithvi in the same t-shirt the ya rabba sequence...hott!Blushing..love to see him in more tees like that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpion

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged

@leaves: ohh the grabbing from behind...my heart just stopped for a sec!..wow..tht was really one hot moment!..

I am waiting for your PriDa 5 moments this weekend..i'm sure you will have lots to write! Wink

@Achu: thanks!...yea the softer side of Prithvi is a welcome change...absolutely right CVs are you listening? we are in no hurry at all!..give us more of these moments.

Agree ila has a soft corner for her bade damad...actually he's her favourite hands down!Approve..she knew he dint have anything all day..even damz dint know...and she knew his favourite was choley (aloo parathas is wht we thought right?!D'oh)..

@DesiMasalaFan: agree word!..I would like to believe yesterday's episode was just the appetizer..and the main course better be yummy!...till new year yes let everyone be happy its the holiday season!

Yeah Pri was pleasantly surprised at his brothers words..loved the smile there

They hold hands under the table??!!..what i gotta watch it again and see!..yea PriDaland is our home for the next few days i hope!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 15 December 2009 at 1:34am

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
lovely post frnd........prida are always lovely.........they r magicians who stole my heart

Maz.

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
yar whole prida part was awesoe especially the way he was looking her

Maz.

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post, Maz Clap

It was a nice epi indeed... ur description is bang on... i only wish the editors didn't cut to Sam/Avni when PriDa were dancing...

--Mru

Edited by MMM11 - 15 December 2009 at 9:15am

Maz.

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
wow couldn't take my eyez off prida in today's episode and tomorrow I'll faintWacko

Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top