Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Dinner & Dance: PriDa

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

PriDa were fabulous today!....loved every tiny little thing they didBig smile....loved

When he passed her the bowl with a smile..

When he looked at her with so much love when he poured water for her..

When he reminded her that she never forgave him as yet...loved that she chose to ignore and stay firm..

When he remained defiant and adamant that he won't eat...made excuses and left the table twice to drive home the point..

When that he was surprised at what his bro told to feed each other (loved Sameer for this!Thumbs Up)...tried to squeeze out of the situation..

When she held his hand and stopped him..threw in the reason ila gave not to mix business and home stuff..loved the way he looked at her thenDay DreamingDay Dreaming...somewhere questioning if she had forgiven him..

When she was the one to feed the food first..loved that they smiled Embarrassed

When he was totally checking her out as she was enjoying the music being played...

When he tried to cover up his blushing asking sameer what he meant..and then finally agreed to his brother's advice...loved the way he said 'ok'...getting ready for the moment..

When he surprised himself and went down on his knees stretched his hand to ask her for a dance..

When she accepted the offer and took his hand..

When they danced...he pulled her closeDay Dreaming..they were lost in each others eyes (I was lost too! WinkBlushing)..oblivious to those around them..loved that for those moments she forgot her anger..

When he held her.. hugged her..she meant the world to himDay Dreaming..

Precap- she did care for him..allowed him back on the bed! Wink

Loved when he asked if she was ignoring him..and pat came the reply..that if he knew why'd he ask?..

he was sure she couldn't ignore him for long..

When he was flirting and he very matter of factly said that her wet hair look was beautiful..and then completed the compliment with a naughty smileWinkEmbarrassed!

Oh after a long weekend this was the right dose of PriDa needed to begin the week with!Dancing

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 December 2009 at 12:58pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsskorpionahutapro_bk91Chit15fibrinogen9malwica2KhaLidaHRonMione4evercarieleaves45achumenLifez_Beautiful...Maham...zooni.blue-Ritz-whoa..desigirl_18Ankita_88diyafahsam.-sumaiya-currentnatureGudakeshaWho-I-Used-2-Beadventure_gurlsankalp_prapti.Aparajhita.liv2laugh..Serendipity..hapinezz13rahmona_paksweadits7vikiliksfannikita_88Infinitedreamsa2zahid

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Veteran Member
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Loved your post, Maz..That was all kinds of lovely..Thank you for this post..Hug Word..

LOVED all things PriDa today, and the precap..Can't wait..Day Dreaming

LOVED that Prithvi is all into her. It was so refreshing to see him without RB, genuinely caring minus any shadows of demons and all..

His attitude, the way he looks at her, and the way he flirts in the precap is dope, baby..Yeah, Damini, let's see how you resist Mr. attitude's flirtatiousness and all smiley moods..That is going to take a lot of resistance, I tell you..

Damini's indifference is gold..

Love this track..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 December 2009 at 1:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsahutaRonMione4everKhaLidaH...Maham...Maz.whoa..Gudakeshasankalp_praptiliv2laugh..Serendipity..Infinitedreams

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Dazzler
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
O god mazzy swty ??!!! wats dis ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all things awsome  !! Clapluvd ur post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fab fab!!

u made me recap the whole eppy in ur few lines !!! u shud do this mre often !!!

jus too gud !

Hug
Hug.Hug
HugHug

. plzz share this wth prida too !! Wink

- luv niki !!
Smile

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 December 2009 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.liv2laugh

Nirjhor105 Goldie
Nirjhor105
Nirjhor105

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
prida was beautiful today, loved loved loved them. Wasn't it a bit funny the way prithvi was giving the excuse of phone again and again. Everyone have to be idiot to believe that. Whenever someone mentions about his eating he gets a callLOL.But loved how Damini was concerned even though she won't admit it. abd their dance was just beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Sarah!!!.gosh we miss you like crazy here!!HugHug

100% agree this flirty side of Prithvi is a refreshing change!..actually it feels so unlike Prithvi...need to get used to him this way nowWink

Me feels Damini has already forgiven him..and is putting up this act now!..but boy yea i love the way it is headed!

Thanks for replying Sarah..hope to see you soon in full swing!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifulzooni.blueWho-I-Used-2-Be

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Niki: thanks buddy..Wink

@Nirjhor: yup agree it was a tad funny to see prithvi run to attend phonecallsLOL..thank god damz stopped him the third time!
the dance or more like the close hugWink was amazing like all things PriDa!

Lifez_Beautiful

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with ur each and every word Maz, i am totally in PriDa world.

Omg i loved today's episode, and cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode. Lovely beginning of the week, and i hope this week would be full of romance nothing else. Last 2 weeks was in tension, and now i want atleast 2 weeks full of PriDa moments.

Agree with Sarah that loved how Prithvi is all into her, i also wanna see how Dam will resist all this lovey dovey PrithviEmbarrassedWink.

Thanks for the post.

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Maz.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
it was very well done! liked their interactions!

Maz.

Go to top