Posted: 14 years ago

PriDa were fabulous today!....loved every tiny little thing they did๐Ÿ˜ƒ....loved

When he passed her the bowl with a smile..

When he looked at her with so much love when he poured water for her..

When he reminded her that she never forgave him as yet...loved that she chose to ignore and stay firm..

When he remained defiant and adamant that he won't eat...made excuses and left the table twice to drive home the point..

When that he was surprised at what his bro told to feed each other (loved Sameer for this!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)...tried to squeeze out of the situation..

When she held his hand and stopped him..threw in the reason ila gave not to mix business and home stuff..loved the way he looked at her then๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...somewhere questioning if she had forgiven him..

When she was the one to feed the food first..loved that they smiled ๐Ÿ˜ณ

When he was totally checking her out as she was enjoying the music being played...

When he tried to cover up his blushing asking sameer what he meant..and then finally agreed to his brother's advice...loved the way he said 'ok'...getting ready for the moment..

When he surprised himself and went down on his knees stretched his hand to ask her for a dance..

When she accepted the offer and took his hand..

When they danced...he pulled her close๐Ÿ˜..they were lost in each others eyes (I was lost too! ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ)..oblivious to those around them..loved that for those moments she forgot her anger..

When he held her.. hugged her..she meant the world to him๐Ÿ˜..

Precap- she did care for him..allowed him back on the bed! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved when he asked if she was ignoring him..and pat came the reply..that if he knew why'd he ask?..

he was sure she couldn't ignore him for long..

When he was flirting and he very matter of factly said that her wet hair look was beautiful..and then completed the compliment with a naughty smile๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ!

Oh after a long weekend this was the right dose of PriDa needed to begin the week with!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Loved your post, Maz..That was all kinds of lovely..Thank you for this post..๐Ÿค— Word..

LOVED all things PriDa today, and the precap..Can't wait..๐Ÿ˜

LOVED that Prithvi is all into her. It was so refreshing to see him without RB, genuinely caring minus any shadows of demons and all..

His attitude, the way he looks at her, and the way he flirts in the precap is dope, baby..Yeah, Damini, let's see how you resist Mr. attitude's flirtatiousness and all smiley moods..That is going to take a lot of resistance, I tell you..

Damini's indifference is gold..

Love this track..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
O god mazzy swty ??!!! wats dis ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all things awsome  !! ๐Ÿ‘luvd ur post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fab fab!!

u made me recap the whole eppy in ur few lines !!! u shud do this mre often !!!

jus too gud !

๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

. plzz share this wth prida too !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

- luv niki !!
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
prida was beautiful today, loved loved loved them. Wasn't it a bit funny the way prithvi was giving the excuse of phone again and again. Everyone have to be idiot to believe that. Whenever someone mentions about his eating he gets a call๐Ÿ˜†.But loved how Damini was concerned even though she won't admit it. abd their dance was just beautiful.
Sarah!!!.gosh we miss you like crazy here!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

100% agree this flirty side of Prithvi is a refreshing change!..actually it feels so unlike Prithvi...need to get used to him this way now๐Ÿ˜‰

Me feels Damini has already forgiven him..and is putting up this act now!..but boy yea i love the way it is headed!

Thanks for replying Sarah..hope to see you soon in full swing!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Niki: thanks buddy..๐Ÿ˜‰

@Nirjhor: yup agree it was a tad funny to see prithvi run to attend phonecalls๐Ÿ˜†..thank god damz stopped him the third time!
the dance or more like the close hug๐Ÿ˜‰ was amazing like all things PriDa!
Totally agree with ur each and every word Maz, i am totally in PriDa world.

Omg i loved today's episode, and cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode. Lovely beginning of the week, and i hope this week would be full of romance nothing else. Last 2 weeks was in tension, and now i want atleast 2 weeks full of PriDa moments.

Agree with Sarah that loved how Prithvi is all into her, i also wanna see how Dam will resist all this lovey dovey Prithvi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Thanks for the post.

Muniza

it was very well done! liked their interactions!
@Muniza: yep i too hope the next 2 weeks at least we have a lot of romance...i would hate to see inder resurface now!
Yea Damini resisting Prithvi is gonna be a sight to watch!
Thanks for replying๐Ÿ˜Š

Wonderful Maziya! You rightly described the scenes! It was wonderful to see PriDa Scenes not only in the epi but also the Precap/ rather specially the precap!! Pri's naughty smile was...!!