VarNi Back :D ! Rose - Smiles - Song

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
OMG !!! What an epi... I am just watching it right now i will keep editing OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! My Varun & Rosh !!!!! They are rocking....

OMG i loved how Rosh was thinking he isn't going to come just coz she doesn't wants to talk to him... & then when he sat beside her she asks him why did he come here & OMG OMG !! I loved varun's smileeee AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW It has been ages since i saw that smile on his face... "Tumhari Mama ne bolaya hai" ROFL !!! OMG & Passing the rose under the tableeeee HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! OMG honestly how cuter can they get now ??????

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! He serves her the food !! GOSH !! Did you guys look at there smilesssss !! mar jawannnnnnnnn !!!

OMG OMG OMG !! i am hyperventalitingggggggggggggggggggg !! GOsh he holds Rosh's hand like OMG finally !! before Rosh use to find ways of holding Varun;s hands & now look LOL... Varun is tryna hold her hands OMG they way Rosh blusheddddddd !!!!! Embarrassed

Awwwwwwwwwwww !!! He sings for ROsh !! HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! I love how the shoot the scnee even though short but gosh !! But they were rocking OMG !!!! THey rocked it !!

OMG I am in Love with Varni All over againnnnn Day Dreaming

P.S - Whats up With the VarNi Love Center? Arethere any VarNi fans in the forum ??

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 December 2009 at 12:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smile999Lifez_BeautifulAnn_92riyaa_1985notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VarNi Back :D ! Rose - Smiles - Song" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Sooo  very true... Varni were adorable 2day !! esp dat rose.. guess he sneaked one out of da bouquet .. i thot he was gng 2 gv da bkt 2 rosh 2.. bt luks he was a bit embarassed n gv it 2 ila instead.. bt pulled out a rose 4m dat in tym 2 flirt wth rosh !! Wink

Varun flirtn ??!! Gosh .. 2 swt !! n rosh.. oo she is such a softie.. she jus melts in his luks !!!! so easy 2 pataofy !! Tongue

n dat song .. 2 cute.. they cud hv shwn a couple dance again...Embarrassed

By da way nice post Yaar !! Thumbs Up

-luv niki..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92

smile999

smile999

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92

Post Reply New Post