Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Krishna is sooo possessive about Pratigya it looks soo cute when he talk about her with taylor Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
In precap they show Angad 'll try to kidnap *bad boy* ok who else think Krishna 'll come to save pratigya & her sis.it 'll be damn cute Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

luv
Fatima

p.s: i such in starting topic so if its against rules or anything modz can close this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Princess--lilindiangurl13DareDevil_VickYminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who else think................" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajall411

kajall411

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
OMG i think its so cute how he is already so possessive about pratigya...i think he is so Cute Embarrassed
I loved how he told the tailor not to touch the girls haha it was so cute
I m totally in love with his character cant wait to see more n yeah i think he will save pratigya n her sister it will be Damn cute...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY-Fatima-

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Aii Aiii Fatima, i can imagine Krishna saving Pratigya and her sister, then a KriYa scene Day Dreaming Aiii Krishna ROCKS!

DareDevil_VickY-Fatima-

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I know, i cant wait too, usually i hate it when guys get over possesive, but krishna does it in such a cute way, that i cant help but be on his side. i hope he does save Pratigya cos i dnt want that creep Angad anywhere near her. Then we can have another cute KriYa moment, I hope Krishna doesnt do something that would make Pratigya hate him of first sight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged

yeah i hope dat he saves her and beats da crap out of Angad i hate him he's so ugly with his filthy red mouth

since we're talking about what we think...who else thinks dat Roly likes Pratigyas brother (forgot his name)? she so wanted him to give her a lift

ReginaAli-Fatima-

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Fatima-

angels_eyes

IF-Dazzler

angels_eyes

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
ofcourse he will safe his lady love ....i hope he beats the crap out of angad and his friend but i dont find his possessiveness cute

Edited by angels_eyes - 15 December 2009 at 6:17am

-Fatima-

Asherkibiwi

Coolbie

Asherkibiwi

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
yes i think so.......

-Fatima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.