Bigg Boss Season 4

fake eviction but hand grenade counts?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

moodylilgurl

moodylilgurl

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
BB3 creatives and producers are a bunch of losers! They are working up the TRPs by such ridiculous ways!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockIshan.madhy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fake eviction but hand grenade counts?? (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
BI deserves to win n the point u all r missing out is tht BB wants BI to b in the final 3
cuz vindu's fake eviction contributes to hiding BI in he final 3
jus think bout it.....dey had a prefectly gud reason to this
also tht funny incident in the activity room bout him being declared the BB3 winner
BB kept BI safe from nomination n directly into finale
hope tht happens
<3BI<3  

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
 it just does not make sense why has Vindoo been given 3 votes and the others only 2 ... looks like BB has been bought by Vindo and company that is why he is sure that he is going to win from day 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uroojready2rock

devrat

devrat

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
So what? LOLVindoo n Bakhtiyar both are nominated this week anyways. Its not that Vindoo is safe. So both of them have equal chances of getting evicted. Log pehle se hi kaise maan rahe hain ke Bakhtiyar will lose against Vindoo? Agar fans hi aise hain toh Bakhtiyar ka finals mein pahunchna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin lagta haiLOL

But I agree that making Pravesh immune from the eviction process at this juncture through a hand grenade was unfair.

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devrat

So what? LOLVindoo n Bakhtiyar both are nominated this week anyways. Its not that Vindoo is safe. So both of them have equal chances of getting evicted. Log pehle se hi kaise maan rahe hain ke Bakhtiyar will lose against Vindoo? Agar fans hi aise hain toh Bakhtiyar ka finals mein pahunchna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin lagta haiLOL
I stab somebody, he is hospitalized and is saved. I cannot say, "So what? He is safe."
Likewise, irrespective of whether Vindu is evicted or not, reverting Vindu's eviction but not reverting the hand-grenade and giving Vindu the chance to nominate three contestants whereas others could nominate only two is unfair.

But I agree that making Pravesh immune from the eviction process at this juncture through a hand grenade was unfair.
I also agree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mt213uroojready2rock

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I am not liking this at all. I hope BI is in the final now since this is an unfair nomination since a hand grenade should only be valid if the contestant is evicted. Vindoo came back and Bakhti is still nominated unfair. What is BB doing? ugh. But I think people will vote for Bakhti this time since this is unfair of BB and he will be in the finale.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mridula27mt213buchuniready2rockuroojIshan.fire_gunmadhy

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
aww who cares...they want to make Vindu a winner..but he won't ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buchuni

karti

karti

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Both handgrenades are unfair. BB wants pravesh and vindoo to be in the finale and that's why they are doing all this drama. I have a strong feeling that pravesh got lowest votes after claudia and BB team was afraid that he would be evicted this week so to save him they gave that option to claudia. It was so obvious that she would name pravesh so that way BB has ensured that pravesh is not kicked out.
This show looks all fake now.
BI was righjt if the same option would have been given to tanaz to make someone safe from nominations all these inmates would have made a big issue out of that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mridula27buchuniready2rockfire_gunmadhy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top