Bigg Boss Season 4

fake eviction but hand grenade counts?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by fire_gun

nominate hone par BI fans ko f**t kyu jati he?? We Vindu fans just love to see Vindu nominated and knock out another contestant..

first game should fair enough na for everyone.....it was fake eviction then whats was the point hold hand grenade  on bhakhiyaar...

The person  going to secret room was selected by contestant votes,. anyone could have been in his place. what is unfair??

even BI could have been nominated by contestant and Vindu could have been in his place..

In what rule # it is written hand grenade can be applied only by people who are really evicted? Did Tanaz the rule expert say something on this?

Actually it is appearing unfair only because some people prematuredly celebrated and (may be had some parties too) by listening to some  AajTak News that Vindu is out.. (refer older threads.. ha ha.. what a stupid celebration it was!!)

I am surprised why none speaking about Pravesh being safe unfair?? Is not it unfair that an evicted contestant can make someone safe that too in such critical junction?

It is not that I care, I know it is menaingless to nominate Vindu and Pravesh.. they would win anyway.. but if someone is not biased.. would criticise this more .. 
  ru lost ur mind..yes there is no rule..but morally  for housemates it should be done bigboss to lift ban..yes bhakhityaar would have nominated either but cheating is cheating..be fair to all housemates....nobody is questioning why vindu has been sent in secret room...secondly fans and haters will react to news it was the news came in and fans and haters reacted according to it...

*edited offensive word

Edited by realitybites - 14 December 2009 at 12:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mickygergoready2rockIshan.nitu123madhy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fake eviction but hand grenade counts?? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

just4coll

just4coll

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

The person  going to secret room was selected by contestant votes,. anyone could have been in his place. what is unfair??

That's the whole point. It need not have been BI, even if it was Vindoo who would be nominated, I'd have said the same thing, letting a hand grenade stand, when there has been no actual eviction doesn't seem right. None of us have seen the BB rule book to know what the rule is, but going be precedence, a hand grenade is usually given to someone who has been evicted, in fact to someone who has left the house through audience voting (KRK and Shamita did not get hand grenades). Going by that, I think the hand grenade should not stand, since no-one was actually evicted.

As for Pravesh getting a free ticket to the finals is a different story altogether. I don't think BB should have given such a hand grenade, so late in the game. But that's not what the topic of this post is, is it??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mickygready2rock-Aladin-nitu123fire_gun

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I am not at all a BI fan, but I agree that it is unfair. Vindu was given hand-grenade after announcing that he was being evicted. He came back. Therefore the hand-grenade should have been nullified. Moreover, Bindu nominated Bakhtiyar and after coming back, he made two more nominations. Thus others got to nominate only wo, whereas Vindu got to nominate three.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mickygergojust4collready2rockIshan.dazzelll

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
both hand grenade were totally unfair. Nobody should be safe to final at this stage.  and if elimination is fake why hand grenade should true?  I think they have dicided that VINDOO TO WIN AND BI TO BE OUT.

THAT IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNFAIR TO BI.  Kaha gayi big boss ki sachhai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockIshan.

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by just4coll

I'd have to agree that it's highly unfair... A hand grenade is usually given to someone who is actually going to leave the house. Since Vindoo was just sent to the 'secret room', his hand grenade should be nullified. So not only does Vindoo get to sit around and overhear peoples conversations, have good food, and have a blast talking to himself and 'India', one participant is already nominated.. Ah the merits of being unpopular in the house. This reeks of manipulation from the BB end...

Disclaimer - I'm not a BI fan, I'd be of the same opionion whoever the nominated persion.... And I actually couldn't care less who wins BB3...

exactly, this was a win win situation for vindoo..completely unfair. But then again, he would have got nominated either way. so wat's the difference

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mickygmadhy

an0n

an0n

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
it is unfair, but then again who said bb is a fair game? how fair was it when bak got in w/ his wife, while all others were on their own? i really hope he gets elim this week. he'll lose to his worst enemy and womenLOL

soap_fan

Goldie

soap_fan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

I am not at all a BI fan, but I agree that it is unfair. Vindu was given hand-grenade after announcing that he was being evicted. He came back. Therefore the hand-grenade should have been nullified. Moreover, Bindu nominated Bakhtiyar and after coming back, he made two more nominations. Thus others got to nominate only wo, whereas Vindu got to nominate three.

totally agree with you!! this is unfair on BB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miniki

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top