Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged

All are having dinner.Ila and everyone pray at the table for the family to always be together.Prithiv tells Damini you still havent forgave me right.she looks away.Pri gets up and leaves saying he has to attend a phone call.Varun and Roshni are having their cute moments.and Sameer is praising Avni.and they are talking about her preganancy.Pri comes back and Varun holds Roshni's hand and she smiles..Pri gets up and leaves again for a call and Damini thinks about what Pri said taht he wont eat until she forgives him.He comes back to the table.Pri tells Sam its nice to see you and Avni like this.

Jai/Sam says i know why he isnt eating.under his breath Prithvi says what nautanki is he doing now..Sam says I caused so much drama at their wedding so i think he is mad at me.so Damini and him will feed each other and prove me wrong. Prithvi says i have a phone call to come i'll be back.He gets up and Damini takes his hand and she says dont you remember what mama said.He sits abck down and looks at ehr.she says dont bring work at home.pri smiles.and feeds him and he does the same.and they both smile.
After Ila says we should do this every sunday.Ila says you have fun.and she leaves..Rosh makes Vaurn sing.and he sings and play the guitar to LNMDJ tune.and Pri stares at Damini.Sam goes to him and syas just do what you want to she wont mind.Pri goes and gets on his knees.and puts his hand out and asks for a dance.She takes it.They dance.Avni and Sam look at each other.
Avni takes a seat as she is tired.and Sam says are you ohk.do you want to go home.she syas a little bit more.He says your really tired and should rest.
Damini tells Avni it seems as everything has changed.Its so much easier to breath.and Jai has heard the voice in my heart.He does everything for me.Rosh says i dont know how to talk senti like you guys but everything is soo fine.Damini says our lives are back on track.
Sam brings a sleepy Avni home.takes her shoes off tucks her in bed.He says till now you did everything for me now its my turn.Sam says your not bad at all.your really beautiful.and i want my child to be just like you.beautiful and nice hearted.He closes the lights and leaves.Avni opens her eyes.

Pre-cap-
Sam says i have thought of the names for the kids. If  its a boy Vivan Sexana and if its a girl Kiya(i think taht what he says) Sexana.Avni looks at him shocked.and asks why Sexana, Jai..Sam is shocked himself.
Prithiv is reading his paper and asks Damini are you ignoring me.Damini doing her hair infront of teh mirror says if you know then why are you asking.Prithiv says you wont be able to ignore me.and btw you look really pretty in wet hair..He smirks..

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

+Video

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sano88 - 14 December 2009 at 11:44pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasonikudi83ahcirmehakmapragyakumarakshtha19Anonymus PJdeepak1989dhirajankitReva_Grockforeverdesi_dollanvitasrivastavmariamursvaishu.reddy89aayushikaranminnie25saku1122urcutexmeens_2001megha.ppyariteddyrumisp87mahalaxmik--Princess--nupskHate_youChit15CassiopeiaKhaLidaHMona_Mauryanaj7abi71cariecute_samrahdeepa911bookbrain007Nanthini9kamnaBilliCat.Lifez_Beautifulash08starasdfMru_beejamoshi2507peg_pionneAnkita_88zooni.bluexTimaxnaturefafiMaz.riyaa_1985greenleaf007Dew-dropSano88adventure_gurl-bhootni-*Piku*IrissSigmaanwayayipeemitzi11samicutewidaRonaldoLover7asmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Written Update December 14, +Video" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jamoshi2507

IF-Dazzler

jamoshi2507

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
looks like a good episode thanks dear

mariamurs

Groupbie

mariamurs

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I thought sameer said 'Kunal Saxena  ' and  'Kiya Saxena'

fafi

IF-Rockerz

fafi

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
gr8 update

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thank zaara

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
thank you so much zaara
The show is getting so interesting and cute to watch now!!

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thanks zaara, i'm loving lnmdj rite now

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks@!

yay happy times :)

Post Reply New Post