Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i love sid but tam she cant act really if they can bring another partner or if shweta was not niki she well be tam i really love karan and shweta together they matches eachother
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
eve,

Hands that wrote about our THE MAN KSG is writing about Karan Wahi...sob sob.😭😭.attracted by the name ..lolzzzzzzzz?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our Man was Acting /God yaar:-)πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sue101 - 14 years ago
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also feel that way but u gotta keep in mind that karan is no new comer to tv where as tamzz just started so ya it is odd somtimes  watching cuz her acting skillz are no up to karans yet but am sure that as time gos on she will get better Edited by khushboo16 - 14 years ago
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u ,, lol karan wahi and pankit are the only nice actors left in dmg and tamana doest know how to act not good for karan.. not abusing any1
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sue101

eve,

Hands that wrote about our THE MAN KSG is writing about Karan Wahi...sob sob.😭😭.attracted by the name ..lolzzzzzzzz?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our Man was Acting /God yaar:-)πŸ˜ƒ

An act of Desperation..!!!  Not only Karan...i have started having a fatal attraction for the alphabet K itselfπŸ˜†

Kya Karen..Kall it..Karan KaniaπŸ˜‰
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i so agree.. i genuinely like karan wahi... from remix days.. but then in dmg... i cant stand him and jst bcos of the girl... cant see the two of them together.... ugh.. bcos of her.. i cant even see karan!! shes so weeak!
someone teach her acting pls!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am agree with u. Moulshree still has to go a lot. I know she has improved alot. Still. Actually Karan Wahi is such a good actor that in front of him Moulshree 's acting is weak.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I like Karan's acting but the point is he is such a good actor that Moulshree looks very ordinary in front of him. But she is improving. She really had emotions today and she was looking fine as the carefree girl on the swing. I think Moulshree needs to concentrate on her acting skills and wardrobe. Let's see how the story takes from here as there is a new promo out which Tammz is accusing Sid.
dr_ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

I like Karan's acting but the point is he is such a good actor that Moulshree looks very ordinary in front of him. But she is improving. She really had emotions today and she was looking fine as the carefree girl on the swing. I think Moulshree needs to concentrate on her acting skills and wardrobe. Let's see how the story takes from here as there is a new promo out which Tammz is accusing Sid.

yr totally agree with sorry to gunjan and samrat fans but there acting was also lukin a bit weak in front of karan so basicallly kw is extraordinary
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what to say!!?
just wanna say that so TRUE what u have said !!!