karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Well, like i said, she did something that showed she cared for me.. more than a friend would ever do lol .. i dunno.. confuses me sometimes..

now tell us about that "douche bag" Tongue

LOLDouche bag?LOL..Who?.."lost in thoughts"
Yeah, some people are just like that, overbearing and overly caring...they do that when they wanna befriend someone and make people believe that they're their comfort zone of some sort....but that's only as long as they want to be friends with you or as long as they can take some kinda advantage of you. Once their purpose is served, they start getting bored and fail to keep it up to par, thus, disappointing their friends. Those kinda people don't deserve to have friends in the first place.

what? no she wasnt like that at all. she was an angel of a person..

Oops...sowwie. What would I know about your angel? I was just talking in general. There are people like that, y'know.

@Gengu: It looks like that someone is avoiding your question repeatedly Wink.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Love - Do you remember? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I don't remember it, because it hasn't happened yet. All my senses are still in tact, thank you very much. Wink

Oh come on now. Love Vove chodo koi crush ya infatuation ka to izhar karo. Seene main dil to hain na? Kabhi na kabhi to ek second ke liye bhi to sahi phisla to hoga?

Dil khudhgarz hai, phisla hai yeh, phir haath se. LOL If you're referring to crushes, toh woh toh hote hi rehte hain. Tongue Just kidding - more so moments where the heart says 'give me a piece of that'. Otherwise, I'm too absorbed in myself too notice those around me. LOL

Originally posted by karandel_2008

Thought of a small question for debate:

What do you think teaches life's lessons more? First serious Love/Crush or first big heartbreak?

First heartbreak. Jab dil tootha hai toh dimaag khudhi thikaane aa jaate hain. Tongue

And you know from what sort of experience? Tongue

It's called observation. D'uh. Tongue

Ok then add to our experience by posting something about it and let us observe that post. Tongue We want to hear some serious stuff Wink.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Frankly when young most tend to love the wrong persons, wrong things and wrong life.
Guess the brains are not fully functional then. LOL

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

Well, like i said, she did something that showed she cared for me.. more than a friend would ever do lol .. i dunno.. confuses me sometimes..

now tell us about that "douche bag" Tongue

LOLDouche bag?LOL..Who?.."lost in thoughts"
Yeah, some people are just like that, overbearing and overly caring...they do that when they wanna befriend someone and make people believe that they're their comfort zone of some sort....but that's only as long as they want to be friends with you or as long as they can take some kinda advantage of you. Once their purpose is served, they start getting bored and fail to keep it up to par, thus, disappointing their friends. Those kinda people don't deserve to have friends in the first place.

what? no she wasnt like that at all. she was an angel of a person..

Oops...sowwie. What would I know about your angel? I was just talking in general. There are people like that, y'know.

@Gengu: It looks like that someone is avoiding your question repeatedly Wink.

Not just question avoidance, Karan - Someone here seems more bitter and resentful over Gengu's love than Gengu himself. Protective much? Tongue Kyon kya ho raha hain? LOL

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
First Love - don't have one - just yet Big smile

yeah sure in life one goes thru phases where they have crushes n misinterpret that brief time as love

its not love is long-lasting

this may sound cliche but i firmly believe this love developes with the after marriage, marriage is such where u get to share life experiences learn from one other share good times and bad

i think that is what love is in essence
its not all lovey dovey romance humans are different
and as such show love in different ways
love is all romance or physical, love is making ur partner happy seeing them smile, looking after them, some ppl are happy making there partner happy

sorry if i went off on a tangent LOL

but again love is that as well
love is different things to different ppl Smile

Edited by baz786 - 15 December 2009 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top