Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 47

Page 1 Page 46
Page   of 47

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
If you ask crush it would be KG ROFL mein wait..maybe that was nursery? Ermm hahahaa..naman well i just found him very very cute and we used to be good friends..that it..

then in class 4-5 abhishek lol again my friend

bad love
class 6 pulkit..arghhh...hahahhaa
lolll i mentioned 3 ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Love - Do you remember? (Page 47)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

hmm I suppose it calls for a definition of luv ! Accrd to me luv is when U put the interest of other person B4 ur own.

There may B other definitions . It wud B nice t know about it , lets C if anyone cares to share Smile

I must be selfish then.

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

I feel tragic endings give love a sort of halo that happy endings usually don't.  Tragedy, somehow, makes one's love eternal.......................

Or sometimes it is that the grass on the other side is always greenLOLLOLLOL or a mirage may be, I think one needs to be more accepting of what they got instead of what they don't have. The life will be so simple thenBig smile
Happiness is a very complex phenomenon and people sometimes mistake it with love.
anyway, I am not really sure if I am even making any senseLOLLOLLOL

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweetangel_25

sweetangel_25

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
gosh......phew!!!!!!!!!! reading so many love accounts....m holding my head now...but no i didnt read all of them just the first few and then the last....but i already feel so heavy...coz all very not the happy neding kind....
ab mein kya bolu...first of all the topic description itself is gone...coz...'the account of the member is temporarily banned'...i got sick of reading that...anyways as far as i have figured...this thread is about love....first last whtevr and related discussions...so guys accept me too....i can give u good tips...hehe....
ok...for me...i have never felt the 'real' thing...i guess...attachments and masti aside...but m still waiting for my prince charming...my 'the one'...with all my dreams and expectations growing more every passing day..thanks to the hot guys on tv..hehe...but i have learnt a lot about love and relationships...i just dnt understand how...
ok...there is enough...so lets break it up in different posts..

sweetangel_25

sweetangel_25

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i guess love happens only once...the real thing...because its so deep and intense and you just cant think of getting it out if urself and moving..either it moves wiith you happily...or you lose urself at tht very point where it left you...

well..that is my perception...and love is not about checking conditions on a list and saying...yes...all correct...so m finally in love....its a feeling that you urself will 'love' and your heart will say...yes i love him...the words will come out on their own solving the puzzle for you....

love is when...its practical yet magical...when you are and your not...when are with that person enjoying his company but you hav lost yourself....its emotions...plus attachment...plus attraction...plus passion.....but the most important....when u care for sumone so much that nothing else matters more than that one smile on his face...but attracion and liking plays and important role because with these factors missing...its most of the times just an emotional-carry-away...it has to be everything combined...

sweetangel_25

sweetangel_25

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
and i feel the most common mistake that people make is give reasons to why thy love someone...that just cant happen.....'i love him he is my best frnd i can share everything with him and he makes me very comfortable'....hold it....thats where you have a great friendship with someone or perhaps he loves you....where is your love there...

i mean...its straight guys....the word is itself giving its meaning...you love to love...you dnt love to be loved....dnt get googled....but its like...when you say YOU love someone....its when YOU CARE...YOU LIKE...YOU LOVE...YOU UNDERSTAND...YOU SUPPORT...YOU CANT SEE HIM IN PAIN...AND YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPY ALWAYS....so you see its like a one way traffic...because you are the one who is saying you love....so everything has to first flow from your side...endlessly...unconditionally...regardless of what the other side is giving....you dnt love someone if he is good to you....you love someone when you want to be good to him regardless of what he gives you....just like what i said...u dnt love to be loved...u love to love...

and m nt saying bookish stuff....i have seen and felt this in life...even if its nt with my prince charming...then through my friends and family who love me....endlessly...unconditionally...who care and support...and are always there for me...

i hope this really helps for you to understand your feelings for someone...and uncomplicate your relationships and lives...
luv
sana

papakiangel

papakiangel

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

no matter how hard u tryy ..

The feeling of first love nver goes away even if u get a better person ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top