First Love - Do you remember? (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 47

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

absolutely not. LOL i just think that people who do are nuts too, so i was just agreeing. Wink
oh thats a relief I was beginning to think that these comic guys R turning out to be a threat to to real guys LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Love - Do you remember? (Page 46)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

And we have folks here claiming how love is always permanent!
so nothing is permanent in this world- not even luv Ouch

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

hmm I suppose it calls for a definition of luv ! Accrd to me luv is when U put the interest of other person B4 ur own.

There may B other definitions . It wud B nice t know about it , lets C if anyone cares to share Smile

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gumsum*Woh Ajnabee*baz786

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

hmm I suppose it calls for a definition of luv ! Accrd to me luv is when U put the interest of other person B4 ur own.

True that.  That is one aspect of love.  But certain professions also call for putting others before you.  Does it represent love too?  People are known to put their families before them out of a sense of duty/responsibility.  Every responsible married person is not necessarily in love with their spouse.

There may B other definitions . It wud B nice t know about it , lets C if anyone cares to share Smile
I wish I knew what love means for everyone here.  Different people will have different perceptions of love like you gave us yours.  Even though I attempted to counter it, it is a beautiful perception.  For me, love is knowing someone inside out, knowing how mean they can get or how many pimples they have on their back but still wanting to be with them despite all their shortcomings --- in fact, choosing them over someone who is perfection personified and choosing them while knowing fully well what you are getting yourself in but still not resisting the temptation to be with the one you love over all others.  Love, for me, is trusting a person to an extent that you can share your innermost fears with them including the things you may be ashamed of.  I do believe that loving is letting someone go and be happy for them even if you see them loving someone else - no matter how much it hurts you inside.  All this together constitutes love for me.

I can go on and on and on over what love means to me.  I feel tragic endings give love a sort of halo that happy endings usually don't.  Tragedy, somehow, makes one's love eternal.......................

That was beautiful. Hug I really hope I can experience that kind of love in my lifetime. :)

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

I agree with you, to me, love is putting someone else before yourself, being there for them without ever once stopping to think if they've been there for you, and genuinely caring for someone with all your heart. :)

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top