Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't remember it, because it hasn't happened yet. All my senses are still in tact, thank you very much. 😉

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Thought of a small question for debate:

What do you think teaches life's lessons more? First serious Love/Crush or first big heartbreak?

First heartbreak. Jab dil tootha hai toh dimaag khudhi thikaane aa jaate hain. 😛
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember it, because it hasn't happened yet. All my senses are still in tact, thank you very much. 😉

Oh come on now. Love Vove chodo koi crush ya infatuation ka to izhar karo. Seene main dil to hain na? Kabhi na kabhi to ek second ke liye bhi to sahi phisla to hoga?

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

First heartbreak. Jab dil tootha hai toh dimaag khudhi thikaane aa jaate hain. 😛

And you know from what sort of experience? 😛

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For me Infatuation happen many time.....and I believe True Love happen only once...😊

...Kuch Majnu Bane, Kuch Raanjha Bane...
Kuch Romeo, Kuch Farhad Hue
Is Rang Roop Ki Chaahat Mein, Jaane Kitne Barbaad Hue....by Gulzar sab😊

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Oh come on now. Love Vove chodo koi crush ya infatuation ka to izhar karo. Seene main dil to hain na? Kabhi na kabhi to ek second ke liye bhi to sahi phisla to hoga?

Dil khudhgarz hai, phisla hai yeh, phir haath se. ðŸ˜† If you're referring to crushes, toh woh toh hote hi rehte hain. 😛 Just kidding - more so moments where the heart says 'give me a piece of that'. Otherwise, I'm too absorbed in myself too notice those around me. 😆

And you know from what sort of experience? 😛

It's called observation. D'uh. 😛

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I remember you said, in some thread, that you used to like SRK, long back.😉

Yes, Yes Je t'adore SRK beaucoup. Actually the list of celebrities, fictional characters etc I have been smitten over is infinite. 😆

That being said I had time to reflect during the endless drive home in poor road conditions. Actually, I had my first real crush on a real person when I was five. Lets call him V. There was a men's clothing store below our house and he was a teenager who used to work as a clerk there. I was just a wee un and really adored him a lot. Mostly because he told fascinating stories. I was a huge fan of Jungle book and he would make up all these stories about Mowgli, Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa and all right on the top of his head and tell them to me in the most fascinating manner. Every day I just had to go to the store and pester him to tell me another story. 😆

Well eventually the store closed. Even though he lived in the complex right behind ours with my schedule with school etc, we never ran into each other. Then years later when I was thirteen or so I was running an errand to buy milk when this guy who had just parked his motorcycle looked awfully familiar. I looked at him and recognized him to be V. Even he recognized me and he was like - wow you have grown so much. He had the most adorable smile and this light in his eyes. Soon every time I had to run an errand we seemed to run into each other and talk. Even now the talks were so cutely innocent. Jungle Book and Disney cartoons and such, and how school was going.

Then my friend who was his neighbor one day told me, that she thinks he is flirting with me. I was super excited. I had a crush on him. I thought he was cool and much older, but he was flirting with me. Then she was like, you must avoid him. I asked why. She said because he is married and has a son. I got defensive and said he never told me he is married. She said why don't you ask him. I explained how the heck am I supposed to just randomly ask him if he is married or not. I've never seen his wife or kid. I talk to his younger brothers too and they never mentioned him being married or their nephew.

This is the terrible part - even though I knew she was right - after all she lived next door to him - I trusted her - I could not stop talking to him and never ever asked him if he was married. But that was it we would just run into each other and just talk. It was just so easy to carry long conversations with him. It would be just an occasional talk - once a week or sometimes even once a month. It continued till I moved to the states. Even when I visited India last, I saw him and we sat on the steps and talked for hours together.

He's still never mentioned his wife or kid ever to me. And by now a ton of other people have confirmed it. Worst part is that next time I run into him, I will probably just sit and talk for hours. After all its just talking no harm in that.

Originally posted by: pink_lashes

Hhaha Jetty ji for some reason I think your emotional cuz u still have feelings for her??? unless it was an online thing phir no hope lol...

Well I did like someone a couple of years back, he was actually the far best man I have ever come acoss and I never got the chance to tell him I liked him, I regret It badly till today. I too get emotional at times, but I overcome them by keeping myself busy. He was the one In a million type, he had the best attributes, sincere, kind, humble, & paitent. hmmmm *wipes tears*

like i said, it wasnt romance.. i myself dunno if it was ever love 😆 or not

Oh and isnt there any chance of you somehow meeting him again?

Did she gift you Rafi Cds? 😉  ok just kidding.
Your case sounds romantic. Was it long back or recently?

both yes and no at the bolded 😛

now tell us abt yourself 😛

Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

LOL Ginger!!!  For real? :O :O You sound soo smitten by her. Even I didn't know about this. Was it reciprocal or not? Come on...tell us somethin about the girl, how she was, where she is now and where she woulda been if you guys had ended up together.

Well, like i said, she did something that showed she cared for me.. more than a friend would ever do lol .. i dunno.. confuses me sometimes..

now tell us about that "douche bag" 😛
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yes, Yes Je t'adore SRK beaucoup. Actually the list of celebrities, fictional characters etc I have been smitten over is infinite. 😆

That being said I had time to reflect during the endless drive home in poor road conditions. Actually, I had my first real crush on a real person when I was five. Lets call him V. There was a men's clothing store below our house and he was a teenager who used to work as a clerk there. I was just a wee un and really adored him a lot. Mostly because he told fascinating stories. I was a huge fan of Jungle book and he would make up all these stories about Mowgli, Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa and all right on the top of his head and tell them to me in the most fascinating manner. Every day I just had to go to the store and pester him to tell me another story. 😆

Well eventually the store closed. Even though he lived in the complex right behind ours with my schedule with school etc, we never ran into each other. Then years later when I was thirteen or so I was running an errand to buy milk when this guy who had just parked his motorcycle looked awfully familiar. I looked at him and recognized him to be V. Even he recognized me and he was like - wow you have grown so much. He had the most adorable smile and this light in his eyes. Soon every time I had to run an errand we seemed to run into each other and talk. Even now the talks were so cutely innocent. Jungle Book and Disney cartoons and such, and how school was going.

Then my friend who was his neighbor one day told me, that she thinks he is flirting with me. I was super excited. I had a crush on him. I thought he was cool and much older, but he was flirting with me. Then she was like, you must avoid him. I asked why. She said because he is married and has a son. I got defensive and said he never told me he is married. She said why don't you ask him. I explained how the heck am I supposed to just randomly ask him if he is married or not. I've never seen his wife or kid. I talk to his younger brothers too and they never mentioned him being married or their nephew.

This is the terrible part - even though I knew she was right - after all she lived next door to him - I trusted her - I could not stop talking to him and never ever asked him if he was married. But that was it we would just run into each other and just talk. It was just so easy to carry long conversations with him. It would be just an occasional talk - once a week or sometimes even once a month. It continued till I moved to the states. Even when I visited India last, I saw him and we sat on the steps and talked for hours together.

He's still never mentioned his wife or kid ever to me. And by now a ton of other people have confirmed it. Worst part is that next time I run into him, I will probably just sit and talk for hours. After all its just talking no harm in that.

Yes just listen to what you want to hear.😆😆