Debate Mansion

First Love - Do you remember?

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi people,

I wonder if any of your still remember your first love? I would like to hear those who actually married their first love too 😊, that would be interesting!

But, for me, my first love was 'Ariel The Mermaid'. I accepted her as my Only Love 😆! I used to draw her cartoon ... used to dream about her. Used to get lost while thinking about her. Wished and prayed if I could meet her, in real, living... someday, somewhere! I would definately propose, and not act like that silly Prince 🤢.

Alas alas ... this love story was never to be fulfilled 😆. But it lasted a considerably long period of time. It lasted till the time I found my 2nd love (I hope she is not reading it 😆), my wife. My wife looks adorable too 😊 ... and I love her so much!

The fact that Ariel is still in my mind, amuses me 😆. Today while doing some personal work, I kept thinking of those times, in my childhood and teenhood, when I used to lay down in parks, staring at the sky or the passers by .... or just sitting near the lake.... thinking, of my beloved Mermaid 😊. Ariel...

You know guyz... when I kissed my wife for the first time, near the Kullaberg hill, Sweden ... I hold her hands, and GOD FORGIVE ME, for a split second, I felt I was kissing Ariel 😊. Oh, my God how special that time was. I dont know, its a strange feeling (I wonder if I should call it a guilt), that perhaps - Ariel - was a component to make that moment more special 😊 ...

Anyways ... tell us your story? .... who was that person, who stole your heart for the FIRST TIME? 😊

Lets Share ppl .... 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my first love was someone who did something that touched my heart so much , I think and I get all emotional about it. That's all I can say, sorry.  :)
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

my first love was someone who did something that touched my heart so much , I think and I get all emotional about it. That's all I can say, sorry.  :)

Comeon man 😉 ... keeping everything shut down locked in heart? .... kabhi kabhi share karna chahiye. Its a public forum, you are more or less anonymous (unless otherwise ofcourse).

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Comeon man 😉 ... keeping everything shut down locked in heart? .... kabhi kabhi share karna chahiye. Its a public forum, you are more or less anonymous (unless otherwise ofcourse).

naii 😳 😆 but no its too personal.. it was so sweet of her i cant tell something.. it wasnt anything naughty, it was something more like a gift from the soul. 😊 she didnt want anyone to know and i will keep my promise. 😊 plus we arent in love, its complicated 😆
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awww lets get her back for Jetty. 😉

Originally posted by: pink_lashes

Awww lets get her back for Jetty. 😉

No, no.. like I said.. it wasnt really romantic or a heartbreak... hmm i dunno how to explain it 😆
and btw, why dont you write somethin pink lashes? :P i thought he asked ppl other thn just me lol
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It used to be Ajnu and ROA. But now it is only Ajnu. My first, my last, my one and only - Ajnu, sirf Ajnu. 😳

Anyway, this is a tough question to answer. Over the years there have been several crushes, infatuations, affections, some I thought to be love, some I always knew to be just a phase, some I remember, some I don't, some I still know and care for, some long gone. When I was younger I had specific notions and expectations what love was. Now I don't think I even know what love is, and don't know if I have ever loved or not. I don't have any notions or expectations now, I just wear my heart on my sleeve and give a piece of it away to whoever touches my life.

Living life like a Helen Keller in a room full of Rubiks cubes (thanks Scott Adams), only hoping that miraculously these cubes may solve themselves someday. If not pshaw, they are just silly cubes any ways, you don't really need to solve them. Sometimes I get the feeling the cubes are there just to keep us occupied and frustrated, unless of course we are some math geniuses. ðŸ˜†

That my friend is another problem - comparing life and love to Rubiks cubes. 😆

Anyway, actually if Ariel the mermaid is acceptable - I would say I'm in love with Link, Prince Dastaan, Marth, Sheik and Luke Skywalker.
lol i think i took a triple promotion or something. one year i dint know anything about girls. next year i couldn't make up my mind who i wanted. there were like three of them that sprang out from nowhere into consciousness, one of them lived next door always drying her hair where she could be viewed in full splendor, other was the swimming pool girl in the pink bikini, third was a girl i'd see coming from school same time, her skirt billowing in the wind pushing up over her knees... i had a crush on all of them, and it sure as heck was reciprocal. i built myself a scorecard to rate them on different dimensions, but i'd always end up cheating myself, favoring the one girl that i perhaps liked the most at any time. i'd end up feeling bad fer the other two inevitably, and then i'd change the scores again.  later they'd come to one my hangouts and once there was this strange chemistry when they first sensed each other... i made sure to lose that hangout after that. as a little boy i dint want to hurt any of them. that was my first brush with juggling things and handling politics... and first love of a infatuation kind. i remember them fondly and vividly. Edited by cuckoocutter - 14 years ago
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

and btw, why dont you write somethin pink lashes? :P i thought he asked ppl other thn just me lol

Hhaha Jetty ji for some reason I think your emotional cuz u still have feelings for her??? unless it was an online thing phir no hope lol...

Well I did like someone a couple of years back, he was actually the far best man I have ever come acoss and I never got the chance to tell him I liked him, I regret It badly till today. I too get emotional at times, but I overcome them by keeping myself busy. He was the one In a million type, he had the best attributes, sincere, kind, humble, & paitent. hmmmm *wipes tears*