Panditji In The House WOW.. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
had the pandit said all the goody goody things about Bakhtiyaar you all would have praised him bt since he didnt say wat u guys wanted to hear u started blaming BB. BTW i dont think people's opinion depends on the pred. of a pandit astrologer or watever....bt the thing tht he sed abt bak was so true....he has a very small heart and is a sore loser and so is poonam dhillon
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bugger

When i said BB favouring pravesh ? during the HG .....??  .
 u r comparing someone sent to finals directy to this stupid pandit stuff ..........i didnt say it was unfair when BI was immune for a week ,.....that was fine ....but sending directly to finals without any task ...and proper reason and plus knowing who that particualr person wud obviously choose ...............but if u take  every task and action ...as fair andf unfair .....then u can never watchand enjoy a reality show peacefully

bugger i guess  in r daily diccusion borad  of previous episodes where u said giving immunity to pravesh is biased ....giving immunity for  a week and giving immunity for finals different things... finals matters alot....we didn;t complaimed abt each and every task....bhakhityaar was choosed by housemates randomly but here it was clear cut that claudia will choose pravesh iam against the motive of bigboss creators ......ramdonly aa jata to thik tha๐Ÿ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fire_gun

bugger i guess  in r daily diccusion borad  of previous episodes where u said giving immunity to pravesh is biased ....giving immunity for  a week and giving immunity for finals different things... finals matters alot....we didn;t complaimed abt each and every task....bhakhityaar was choosed by housemates randomly but here it was clear cut that claudia will choose pravesh iam against the motive of bigboss creators ......ramdonly aa jata to thik tha๐Ÿ˜‰

Thats wat i exactly said that u cant compare sending someone to finals directly to anything when madhy told me that i too said unfair when pravesh was safe

Maine bhi toh yahi bola bhai ๐Ÿ˜†