Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 31.01.05, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hi all, hope u ppl r doing fine...Smile

Sujal enters the court and Kash keeps looking at him....Ak tries to get the verdict delayed but the judge is determined to decide Sujal's fate today..he annonces that it has been proved that Sujal is the proprietor and is involved in this fraud when the owner of IWB receives a call, as a result of which he takes the case back immediately......All Garewals and Ak r happy and Vasu  isnt...( no surprises here ) Kash has tears in her eyes ( Not crocodile ones this time Wink, i thank God) when Sujal uses his eyes to stop her from shedding them. Smile The judge releases Sujal and tells the owner of IWB not to waste court's time again ( i thought it was a circus in ekta's soaps, thanks for making it clear )......Our Suju is released...YAYYYYYYY Clap

Veena, Cg and Rishi hug Sujal.....Sujal and Kash r looking at each other when Ak tell everybody to wait outside as he has some things to discuss with Sujal........Everybody notices Rishi talking to Anay ( his pal) outside the court...Veena and Cg approach him and he informs them that Anay is the person who pressurized Iwb and paid 50 crores...Clap ( well done Rishi, keep it up ) Kash thanks him and he mocks her in return, "Really?" Veena gives Kash killer looks Tongue ( Keep up the good work dear Veena auntie ) Rishi tells Kash that he has done it for his bro and not for a thanks and says to Veena,"Kabhi kabhi khota sikka he kaam aata hay, aap jisay bandha rupia samajh rahi theen wohi aap ka khota sikka nikla, iska kya?har wo cheez jo chamakti hay sona nahi hoti" ( well said Rish, i couldn't agree more )Veena agrees with him...Rishi leaves taunting Kash....Mehak , kanan r concerned....

Sujal is talking to Ak when Rishi asks him to come...Sujal thanks him and Rishi tells him that hes done all this only for him.Sujal is searching for Kash when Rishi assures him that everybody has gone home.....they leave......Sujal enters his room, searches for Kash and when he doesnt find her, he goes to his mom and asks her where Kash is...she informs him that Kash doesn't  live here anymore as she has left the house...He wonders how Veena could've let her go...veena tells him that she didn't stop her so that she could save Sujal from further sufferings as hes the one who has sufferd most...She further makes it clear that she won't be able to forgive Kash ever..Sujal tries to justify Kash's ( stupid ) deeds by saying that everybody does mistakes and he had done the same to Piyush and Kash but he got forgiven 'cuz hes the son of this house and Kash is not being pardoned as shes the daughter-in-law.....he says that veena has always supported him and without Kash the whole family is incomplete and veena is punishing him by not forgiving kash and hes leaving to bring kash back and hopes veena will give her her blessings.........(look at him, hes out of anybody's control except.......Wink)

kash, in a dark room, is lightening the candles when Sujal appears from behind..she says "Sujal" and he asks him whether she got frightened..he remembers that this sort of situation has once happened before on her honeymoon when he frightenend her in a lift......

Sujal," Main wohi, tum wohi, ye andhaira bhi wohi, laikin kitna kuch badal gaya...aaj k is andhairay mein badla ya nafrat nahi...is andhairay mein dunia nahi par wo do shaks saaf nazar aa rahay hain jo aik doosray ki dunia hain...ye yakeen k hum donon sirf aik doosray k liay banay hain..dil say juday hon to aakhon say door kaisay reh saktay hain?" and tells her that hes come to take her home....and further says something like, "Ab main apni zindagi ko jeena chata hoon , bina kisi dar, bina kisi doori, bina kisi ilzaam k ( Aur bina kisi Swayam k ) ghar chalo mere saath, jitni zaroorat mujhe apni zindagi ki hay, itna intizar meri zindagi nay bhi kya hay, hum saath rahen gai, hamesha..."

Kash: "tum nay zindagi say wafa ki par zindagi nay nahi, kya kuch nahi kya main nay tumharay saath" he tells her that hes forgotten everything, she fears that ppl related to him haven't...( There must be somebody kash, to make sure u r alright this time ) sujal tells her that this type of concern from her will make him feel that hes still imprisoned... when the electricity comes back and the house lightens up....

Sujal, "jab andhaira mit gaya to tum nay kyun apni soch par parda bitha rakha hay?" but kash is too ashamed of her past deeds to go with him..( u must be ) sujal tries to convince her and concludes with answering her concerns abt his mom by saying, "wo jaanti hain k sujal ki khushi sirf kashish say hay" when veena enters with a bang and says that she wants to talk to kash and she must be ready for her punishment, sujal looks at veena and kash at sujal, frame freezes.......

(so sujal is released and veena has come to take kash back and all is well........Wink )

Edited by simplyvivacious - 31 January 2005 at 12:29pm

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update, simply.Big smile

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the gr8 update Simply. I love reading your update coz your added comments send me into fits of laughter.Smile
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

thanks for the up date i was brilliant

will veena for give kashish?Angry 

i think so........Smile

gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
nice episode! Clap Thanks for the great update Smile
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

thanks for  the update

u are great

Kashish* Groupbie
Kashish*
Kashish*

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update,,, hope kash goes back,, with sujal... and they live happily after,,, but for sure  ,, ekta won't gone let this  happen,,,, she';ll  Definitely bring a twist... but let;s see wot happens...

Edited by Kashish* - 31 January 2005 at 4:52pm
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update Big smile

Go to top