Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

sameer,avni,roshni in ita award pics (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks! They look gr8! Though it's kinda sad that this is all they showed of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKaranGrover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sameer,avni,roshni in ita award pics (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Adorable_Anu*

Thanks! They look gr8! Though it's kinda sad that this is all they showed of them.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankooooooooooooooBig smile...my godddddddddd im having a karneet obsessionEmbarrassed..mannnnn my karneet look fab!Embarrassed..Awwwwwww lvoe the way Karan's shoulder is close to Perneets heheEmbarrassed..i think im completely in love with these 2!Embarrassed..HaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassed

I know what u mean^Smile..I too am rather upset that they are not getting the recognition they deserve..its really sadAngry...i just wish the whole LNMDJ cast and crew do understand hoo awesome their show isClap..forget these award functionsSleepy..

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
mrs. karan grover u just read my mind..me 2 is obssessed wid karneet......in all  da videos of ita it seems karan is talking 2 perneet..he is always abit inclined 2wards her....i was scared 2 c karans pic wid simran on red carpet.but u kno wat isnt it fishy dat perneet is in da mid though she joined dem latr
 ikno imcrazy....but crazy 4 karneet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKaranGrover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top