a different side of hina:-) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by lathika4u

dude she is an indian... india never had this muslim religion which was been forcefully imposed on indian's by outsiders.. and outside force ruled india for more than 300 years but failed to  convert all indians to muslims..till that time everyone in india followed only one religion that is hinduism.. if you are an indian go back to your roots and search.. hina's too will have hindu roots .... roots novel by alex haley read it as this will show you how to search for your past family history..

now your this narrow minded thinking of being a muslim only making the country divided and creating fights.. first learn to be a nice human being.. expand your thoughts ... i am happy hina learnt it in a short span of time, her views are not limited.. we should really appreciate her for doing this great gesture of touching her guru's feet..

OMG!! Hindu was the only religion 300 years ago, you need to get your history right!!!!!

Am only making a point, its not called being narrow minded am pointing out the obvious!!! If you dont like the truth, then tough. and like i said if your a muslim then reply or else you wouldnt understand!
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Hina hugged everybody sitting next to her...Lata, Dhaniya, kaki, motu...all got hugged by Hina. If you noticed, Maharaj ji was sitting behind and he also came forward (maybe to get a hug since Hina was so elated) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

When YR was announced as the best serial, Hina hugged Anshu too. Varsha, Nandini and Gulabo were all shown cheering for her. She must be friendly and popular on the sets ๐Ÿ˜›
yup she is very frindly๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by kuli

Dont mix culture with religion, if  she says shes a muslim then all am saying is why is she touching the feet? Regardless of its being an indian culture, A muslim are NOT allowed to touch someones feet... even if its only for a blessing... And please, if your not  muslim  dont reply telling me its got nothing to do with religion.

All am saying is she can hug, or shake hands but not bend down and touch feet when its specified in islam that your NOT ALLOWED to bend down to anyone but god.

she is defiamnly muslim but she has got indian culture she born in india so tahst why she has al the haboits its natural thing there are lot of muslim in india they born they touch feet
so what wrong they did..
i dont find anything wrong in it..
this thred for to congrats hina
not to talk abt culture and relgion

Originally posted by kuli

OMG!! Hindu was the only religion 300 years ago, you need to get your history right!!!!!

Am only making a point, its not called being narrow minded am pointing out the obvious!!! If you dont like the truth, then tough. and like i said if your a muslim then reply or else you wouldnt understand!

For indian's that was the only religion before the cruel and nasty invasion of Muslims in their country .. out of fear northern part of indian's were converted to muslims... go back to indian history before you write.. i am not talking about the religion existing in the world as a whole..

Hina got a broad vision than you.. learn something from her... Nobility is shown by actions, not by hatred discussions ...๐Ÿ˜†
love  u heena..........u   r the best.......... karan    learn some thing from heena.....she gave all the support  to her team.......thats the spirit........but  karan was in another world with    nisha..... he is interested  only in  promoting his GF....he didnt  congragulate heena.....they didnt even talk to each other........ wake up  karan  do something  to promote ur  show  man.......
lathika4u: You seriously have some history research to do, I'm not even going to bother with your "facts" about religion and India. Anyway what I can't resist but say is: your telling someone else that THEY are narrowminded and need to broaden their visions, I suggest you take your own advice. Your comments are far from broadminded.

As for Hina touching someones feet, she can do whatever on earth she wants.. its her business and quite frankly, no one should even care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah, her speech was really emotional. She really reminded me of Akshara when she was about to cry lol.. and poor Karan, everyone seems to be bashing him ๐Ÿคฃ Its strange though.. Hina & Karan are soo unlike other co-stars from other dramas who are always so close & chummy with eachother.. like the Bidaai crew.. I guess Karan is just extremely professional ๐Ÿฅฑ Just an observation.
Edited by SM28 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by lathika4u

For indian's that was the only religion before the cruel and nasty invasion of Muslims in their country .. out of fear northern part of indian's were converted to muslims... go back to indian history before you write.. i am not talking about the religion existing in the world as a whole..

Hina got a broad vision than you.. learn something from her... Nobility is shown by actions, not by hatred discussions ...๐Ÿ˜†

Hey! I am not taking sides or anything but I dont think lathika4u has any right to say "cruel and nasty invasion of Muslims." I think that is very disrespectful to Muslims and the culture of Islam. I respect all religions and dislike when people make fun of or pick on one!

NOHA๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by noha - 14 years ago
Originally posted by noha

Hey! I am not taking sides or anything but I dont think lathika4u has any right to say "cruel and nasty invasion of Muslims." I think that is very disrespectful to Muslims and the culture of Islam. I respect all religions and dislike when people make fun of or pick on one!

NOHA๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey even i am not taking any sides  ๐Ÿ˜›....BUT .....ANY invasion.....on any country....is VERY VERY nasty...according to me.......๐Ÿ˜›

....here....there is no disrespect meant to Muslims in any way.......or to the culture of Islam.........only the "INVASION" is termed as nasty........think over it , dear.......๐Ÿ˜›