Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Pravin-

-Pravin-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuli

Cant believe how much working in a drama is keeping hina away from her religion.. touching feet is a relgious thing, NOT a culture thing.. and even if it is, muslims are not allowed!!

You are perfectly match with ur signature...
"Believe nothing,trust no one and question everything!"
why are u take religion & all this, touching feet, it's just a respect for some one..not a trademark of any religion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smashyanu-s-renu-moonlight08hide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a different side of hina:-) (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pravin-Lamia17-renu-anu-shide-SalShah4eva-

kuli

kuli

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by PRAVINP

Cant believe how much working in a drama is keeping hina away from her religion.. touching feet is a relgious thing, NOT a culture thing.. and even if it is, muslims are not allowed!!

why are u take religion & all this, touching feet, it's just a respect for some one..not a trademark of any religion.
i agree with pravinp on this.. she did that just out of respect for the man who made her popular overnight.. i dont think she did a wrong thing.. we touch some1s feet just becoz we need blessings of somebody.. we dont do that becoz our religion tells us to do so...
in fact i liked her act.. i found her very rooted to indian culture... n certainly itz not abt any religion... itz abt an indian culture on a whole...

Dont mix culture with religion, if  she says shes a muslim then all am saying is why is she touching the feet? Regardless of its being an indian culture, A muslim are NOT allowed to touch someones feet... even if its only for a blessing... And please, if your not  muslim  dont reply telling me its got nothing to do with religion.

All am saying is she can hug, or shake hands but not bend down and touch feet when its specified in islam that your NOT ALLOWED to bend down to anyone but god.

smashy

smashy

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by karandeewani

hey guys .....yest in the awards,hina s speech was awesome....this gal made me also cry...she is a sweetheart...she was sitting wid her yeh rishta cast n hugged everyone wen she won...n hugged rajan sir also...n touched his feet...tats culture...it really touched my heart....hina u rock n all of us here luv u lots....dont u agree guys???
n karan,he dint even bother to sit wit his cast members...n wen he won,he hugged only nisha,didnt bother to hug rajan sir or hug his fellow co-stars....hes definitely not attached to his team as hina is...no offence to anyone...

this distance only making him a flop actor..

Lathika, Now days Karan's everything is being more influenced by NOC. he should not mix with his personal & professional life otherwise he will be in danger.

And yes it irritates me also he didn't hug his co stars like Hina & maintains some kind of distance.with all of them.
hi...new to this forum...can u plz tell me wat does NOC means?Embarrassed

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hina rocks
she is my swetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pravin-

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

i agree with pravinp on this.. she did that just out of respect for the man who made her popular overnight.. i dont think she did a wrong thing.. we touch some1s feet just becoz we need blessings of somebody.. we dont do that becoz our religion tells us to do so...
in fact i liked her act.. i found her very rooted to indian culture... n certainly itz not abt any religion... itz abt an indian culture on a whole...

Dont mix culture with religion, if  she says shes a muslim then all am saying is why is she touching the feet? Regardless of its being an indian culture, A muslim are NOT allowed to touch someones feet... even if its only for a blessing... And please, if your not  muslim  dont reply telling me its got nothing to do with religion.

All am saying is she can hug, or shake hands but not bend down and touch feet when its specified in islam that your NOT ALLOWED to bend down to anyone but god.

dude she is an indian... india never had this muslim religion which was been forcefully imposed on indian's by outsiders.. and outside force ruled india for more than 300 years but failed to  convert all indians to muslims..till that time everyone in india followed only one religion that is hinduism.. if you are an indian go back to your roots and search.. hina's too will have hindu roots .... roots novel by alex haley read it as this will show you how to search for your past family history..

now your this narrow minded thinking of being a muslim only making the country divided and creating fights.. first learn to be a nice human being.. expand your thoughts ... i am happy hina learnt it in a short span of time, her views are not limited.. we should really appreciate her for doing this great gesture of touching her guru's feet..

Edited by lathika4u - 15 December 2009 at 12:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pravin--renu-anu-smoonlight08-SalShah4eva-

kuli

kuli

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

dude she is an indian... india never had this muslim religion which was been forcefully imposed on indian's by outsiders.. and outside force ruled india for more than 300 years but failed to  convert all indians to muslims..till that time everyone in india followed only one religion that is hinduism.. if you are an indian go back to your roots and search.. hina's too will have hindu roots .... roots novel by alex haley read it as this will show you how to search for your past family history..

now your this narrow minded thinking of being a muslim only making the country divided and creating fights.. first learn to be a nice human being.. expand your thoughts ... i am happy hina learnt it in a short span of time, her views are not limited.. we should really appreciate her for doing this great gesture of touching her guru's feet..

OMG!! Hindu was the only religion 300 years ago, you need to get your history right!!!!!

Am only making a point, its not called being narrow minded am pointing out the obvious!!! If you dont like the truth, then tough. and like i said if your a muslim then reply or else you wouldnt understand!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Hina hugged everybody sitting next to her...Lata, Dhaniya, kaki, motu...all got hugged by Hina. If you noticed, Maharaj ji was sitting behind and he also came forward (maybe to get a hug since Hina was so elated) LOL LOL

When YR was announced as the best serial, Hina hugged Anshu too. Varsha, Nandini and Gulabo were all shown cheering for her. She must be friendly and popular on the sets Tongue
yup she is very frindlyWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top