Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joysorrow

hina u rock.......... if you are not friendly with those with whome you have to work then you wont be able to survive long in that job .......... so i would say that karan is digging his own grave......and the day is not away when ,as he promotes nisha today, he himself will require that promotionCry LOLBig smile

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL

Clap   Clap  Clap   Clap

wellsaid........ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a different side of hina:-) (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i cant beleive karan...too professional yaa... see the way he behaved on stage as well.... Amrita rao was ther to give him the award... but look at him how he was shakng hand wid her..wid soo much distance... cum on yaar..nisha khaa nahi jaayegi tumhe...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

i cant beleive karan...too professional yaa... see the way he behaved on stage as well.... Amrita rao was ther to give him the award... but look at him how he was shakng hand wid her..wid soo much distance... cum on yaar..nisha khaa nahi jaayegi tumhe...

c'mon Sabiya u cannot hug the person u dun know ,specially a lady..mostly all of them shook hands, until n unless they know each other personally..tht's respect, courtesy & chivalry , not arrogance ! why is karan singled out? some of them didn't even s hake hands..they took the award n started their speech

Edited by _charu_ - 14 December 2009 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

c'mon Sabiya u cannot hug the person u dun know ,specially a lady..mostly all of them shook hands, until n unless they know each other personally..tht's respect, courtesy & chivalry , not arrogance ! why is karan singled out? some of them didn't even s hake hands..they took the award n started their speech

no charu m not sayng tat he shud hav hugged her or sumthng..its juz i felt he was uncomfortable... mujhe lagta hai ab humare dimaag mein hi yeh baat baith chuki... so v just concentrate on how he bhaves... anywaz 4get tat.. he was lookng too good in black...Big smile

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged

no offence to anybody but Karan was sitting with his yrkkh cast only...he was sitting next to his brother kunal & Kunal was sitting next to Lata, Hina was sitting with Lata.... he thanked motu on the stage when he received the award and called him his mentor, what else does motu want? Dead and he thanked his yrkkh team...it's obvious tht he'll hug nisha, why will he hug motu? sorry to butt in, plz carry on Tongue
i agree with u di.no offence to anyone bt aj kal har koi karan kai barai mian bad things keh rahe hain(bad in the sense tht abt him n NOC his bro n r always comparing him with hina khan)i would like to say tht both r good at their places.bt obviously 4 other people they hve different thoughts.bt for me karan is the best FOR ME..no offence to anyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yrkkhluvinangelpree4ru-SalShah4eva-

kuli

kuli

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Cant believe how much working in a drama is keeping hina away from her religion.. touching feet is a relgious thing, NOT a culture thing.. and even if it is, muslims are not allowed!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija09

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Even I didnt think anything was wrong. I found his speech fine...he thanked us :-)))

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

no charu m not sayng tat he shud hav hugged her or sumthng..its juz i felt he was uncomfortable... mujhe lagta hai ab humare dimaag mein hi yeh baat baith chuki... so v just concentrate on how he bhaves... anywaz 4get tat.. he was lookng too good in black...Big smile

karan's handshake with amrita was nice and long   LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top