a different side of hina:-)

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys .....yest in the awards,hina s speech was awesome....this gal made me also cry...she is a sweetheart...she was sitting wid her yeh rishta cast n hugged everyone wen she won...n hugged rajan sir also...n touched his feet...tats culture...it really touched my heart....hina u rock n all of us here luv u lots....dont u agree guys???
n karan,he dint even bother to sit wit his cast members...n wen he won,he hugged only nisha,didnt bother to hug rajan sir or hug his fellow co-stars....hes definitely not attached to his team as hina is...no offence to anyone...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

he is only attached to nisha... yes.. yesterday i ddn like him at all...
n hina... just too good.. it really impressed me when she touched rajan's feet.... it was gr8..
even in star parivar if u noticed.. she touched the stage before receiving the award... it looks great.. it shows how much values u have... it was looking very beautiful.. crying while receiving the award touched me the most... as not many ppl do that.!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karandeewani

hey guys .....yest in the awards,hina s speech was awesome....this gal made me also cry...she is a sweetheart...she was sitting wid her yeh rishta cast n hugged everyone wen she won...n hugged rajan sir also...n touched his feet...tats culture...it really touched my heart....hina u rock n all of us here luv u lots....dont u agree guys???
n karan,he dint even bother to sit wit his cast members...n wen he won,he hugged only nisha,didnt bother to hug rajan sir or hug his fellow co-stars....hes definitely not attached to his team as hina is...no offence to anyone...

this distance only making him a flop actor..
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

this distance only making him a flop actor..

Lathika, Now days Karan's everything is being more influenced by NOC. he should not mix with his personal & professional life otherwise he will be in danger.

And yes it irritates me also he didn't hug his co stars like Hina & maintains some kind of distance.with all of them.
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Lathika, Now days Karan's everything is being more influenced by NOC. he should not mix with his personal & professional life otherwise he will be in danger.

And yes it irritates me also he didn't hug his co stars like Hina & maintains some kind of distance.with all of them.

PLEASE....everyone try to understand Karan's POV.......

Hina touched Rajan (Motu's 🀣 ) feet.......bec she thinks she needs to show respect to the person who made her a star..........( "mere mortal- hina..... 😲 )

but...but...but......KARAN "ji" thinks.......unlike "mere mortals"........🀣 ...so he touched NOC's mother's  feet ....who GAVE BIRTH TO THE PERSON WHO MADE HIM A STAR........his "precious "LUCKY CHARM"....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£........

Hina......learn some manners.....from Karan ji.......🀣
Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seriously renu.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no offence to anybody but Karan was sitting with his yrkkh cast only...he was sitting next to his brother kunal & Kunal was sitting next to Lata, Hina was sitting with Lata.... he thanked motu on the stage when he received the award and called him his mentor, what else does motu want? 🀒 and he thanked his yrkkh team...it's obvious tht he'll hug nisha, why will he hug motu? sorry to butt in, plz carry on πŸ˜› Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

that is what they call 'professionalism' [ without knowing the profession]πŸ˜ƒ
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

PLEASE....everyone try to understand Karan's POV.......

Hina touched Rajan (Motu's 🀣 ) feet.......bec she thinks she needs to show respect to the person who made her a star..........( "mere mortal- hina..... 😲 )

but...but...but......KARAN "ji" thinks.......unlike "mere mortals"........🀣 ...so he touched NOC's mother's  feet ....who GAVE BIRTH TO THE PERSON WHO MADE HIM A STAR........his "precious "LUCKY CHARM"....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£........

Hina......learn some manners.....from Karan ji.......🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

no offence to anybody but Karan was sitting with his yrkkh cast only...he was sitting next to his brother kunal & Kunal was sitting next to Lata, Hina was sitting with Lata.... he thanked motu on the stage when he received the award and called him his mentor, what else does motu want? 🀒 and he thanked his yrkkh team...it's obvious tht he'll hug nisha, why will he hug motu? sorry to butt in, plz carry on πŸ˜›

no charu they were in the front row, lata etc was sitting behind ..

Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago