Uttaran

Uttaran in true sense.

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys I am new to this forum have been a silent membet though.
I suddenly came across this horrid information about Veer and Tap water ( I love this name given to Tappu) becoming one🤢. It is bad and simply disgusting.

However lets look at the logic here (Please reserve the belans and chappls reserved and may use them if tyhis post does not make sense to you)

See now lets understand that there is no way Veer and Ichcha can get together as he is married that horrid leaking tap and even if they seperate our dim brain Ichcha can go on the sacrificing spree to save their non existant relation. Do we want that ? No way. She has already sacrificed enough for that good for nothing.
So I feel that eventually they will get together though superficially.

As we know or is visible from the way the story is going that Ichcha will soon come in contact with Vansh and he will fall for her head over heals and eventually Ichcha will be his purpose in life (as Veer mentioned that he needs one).SO our ichcha will enter the Bundela household as the elder DIL. And the Ta Da the role reversal will happen where Tappu will be the loser as Ichcha will be the elder DIL.

That will be the true way Tappu will get the Uttaran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said that seems to be in creative 's mind..
except last line though..I think the creatives will make Icha suffer more..first she ll have to cure Vansh..that is make him get rid of his addiction..
at the same tym Icha will suffer from emotional torture of veer being in the house..
then also she ll remain tappu 's chamchi...and will do all household work for her...

sorry all this seems really gloomy..as we all Veer-Icha were really disappointed by the show 😭 Edited by prachi_poorvi - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why is it sooo predictable?
ranjnanarang thumbnail
I agree with you Prachi this is how it is going to be. Tappu will make Ichcha suffer more and she too will act like her chamchi and do everything for her however things will keep falling flat on Tappu in a way of cosmic justice and after a while her asliyat will also come in open in front of bundela family.
o the story will go like Veer will hate Tappu Vansh will be cured with the help of ichcha and he will seperate from the family as he would see Tap waters true colors. Bundela family will hate Tap water and insult her and she will join hands with tej singh and lose all the bundela property to him and kanha bhakt didi.
And Ichcha will happily keeo all the bundelas in her house and veer will go back to america and Tappu will be kicked out of Jogi thakurs house along with nani and pushkar and mami. And she will go and stay in Basti. Viols end of story.
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vansh will be cured by ichcha ..
and he should be the one instrumental in bringing Veer- Ichcha together
as they still love each other ...
It yucks to be wife of a person whose  brother you were in love with ...
simply disgusting relationship if ichcha marries vansh ....😡
deepseas thumbnail
One thing is for sure--the biggest block on Ichha's happiness is Ichha herself.
Nobody and nothing can help her till she decides to get Tapasya out of her head.
It does not look like that is going to happen anytime soon.
Even today her face lights up like a thousand watt bulb just at the mention of Tapasya's name. Did you see her expression when Nani was yak-yakking to Taps on phone about Veer caring so much for her? Then she just turned and insulted Ichha.
I know some will not like this but Ichha is as immune to insults as Tapasya is
She must change and know her rights more! Otherwise it will be sacrifice, sacrifice and more sacrifice.
Ichha may become Mother Theresa but never Veer's wife😲
kushrang thumbnail
If Vansh ends up falling in love with Iccha and Veer realizes that she is the only one who can save him then I think that Veer will get revenge on Iccha, he will say you made me marry Tapasiya, now you have to marry Vansh, he will use this as an emotional blackmail for his bro's happiness and then the score will be even. I don't want this to happen but I think if Iccha and Vansh do come together in marriage then this is how it will happen. I am very worried about the Veer-Tapasiya pairing, she should not under any circumstance win Veer's love, but lately all I see is those two together on various shows making special appearances or performances and Iccha is just on the side 😕
mistyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

Vansh will be cured by ichcha ..
and he should be the one instrumental in bringing Veer- Ichcha together
as they still love each other ...
It yucks to be wife of a person whose  brother you were in love with ...
simply disgusting relationship if ichcha marries vansh ....😡

Yes ...I truly wish this will be the track the creatives follow
garima528 thumbnail
Ok would someone like to explain just exactly where people are getting this thing that Iccha is going to fall in love with Vansh? That would put her above Tapu and that can never happen remember? This is Uttaran, the point is too show the suffering of the poor.
Veer is now the biggest joke on earth .

He should die as he is infected with tap water virus 🤢

and i hope vansh gives some of his brutal-ness to iccha after their marriage.