Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Made to rob the audience of their hard earned money

Do you think that the movies made these by so many producers including Karan Johar's Kurbaan should ever be made to rob the audience off their hard earned money !! Some more examples like RGV Aag, YRF tashan, Chandichok to China, Radio and many more !! If they think they have not made the best of the movies should they release them !! Its not cheap these days to go and watch the movie especially if you go with your family !! Then come out so diappointed !! What do you think friends !! Your opinions are very important for every cinemagoer !! Then why do they start making fuss over piracy which I do think is compelely illegal !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_comangelic_devilLeadOxide.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Made to rob the audience of their hard earned cash" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Masakali-

IF-Dazzler

-Masakali-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Excuse me? How are they robing them of the money? It's up to each individual's choice to go and watch those movies. They should use their discretion. And one should have totally realized that  Tashaan, Radio and such *excluding Kurbaan of course, in my opinion* made of fail

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_comAlmostHonestAgent007Lamia17-Aladin-sabrinaa.-Divyaa-RiyaK09kawal_takanju101.DontKnow.unknowndesires.-PoisonIvy-desigal90

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coloredmyworld

Excuse me? How are they robing them of the money? It's up to each individual's choice to go and watch those movies. They should use their discretion. And one should have totally realized that  Tashaan, Radio and such *excluding Kurbaan of course, in my opinion* made of fail

I agree its totally upto the audience what they choose to see or not.. if i dont find the promos of a movie exciting I won't watch it as simple as that ... its not the makers fault .. altho yea himesh reshamaiya's movies need to be banned! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007-Divyaa-

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coloredmyworld

I agree with you my friend but sometimes although its peoples own choice the promos look so nice and people walk in the cinemas to watch the movie and come out disappointed !! It has happened so many time that we have gone to see the movies like tashan or Kurbaan and come out disappointing thinking it is hit  film makers movie and come out upset !! Its to attract the people into the cinema halls !! Robbing means buddy that people have to pay for their tickets for such a horrible movie !! Thats is my only concern nothing else dear !! Aag people walked out of the cinema halls within 10 minutes into the movie !! True these films have been made to fail so what about who have paid their hard earned money to watch these movies !! I wouldn't pay for such movies but many do !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_com

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
That's your personal choice. You're just naming the movies you didn't like. Not everyone feels they're being "robbed" of their money.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007-Aladin-MrsNealCaffrey-Divyaa-.DontKnow.unknowndesires.

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrinaa.

That's your personal choice. You're just naming the movies you didn't like. Not everyone feels they're being "robbed" of their money.

I am not talking about my choice here friend !! What is your opinion would like to hear which movie did you like from the above and thought it was worth spending your money on !! these few movies are just an example there could be more !! any movie you name !! do you think every movie made in last decade were worth watching and no body felt it was money waste !! Are there any more who can give their opinions on the time wasting money movies !!

Lata_com

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Whatever, you missed my point.

Just because you disliked a movie doesn't mean everyone thinks they're time wasting. And just because I like a movie doesn't mean other people think the same way.

So basically its everyone's personal choice to go and watch it and like it. I liked Kurbaan. I didn't think it was a waste of time, okay?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Agent007-Masakali--iktaara-melancholic-Divyaa-kawal_tak-PoisonIvy-desigal90petticoat

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

^^^^^ Whatever you missed the whole concept of the topic Okay !!

Lata_com

Post Reply New Post

Go to top